Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT IV OVER - Congratulations Wildflame!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1353194426' post='6072151']
I get what your saying but it's only been barely a week though.
[/quote]
I didn't mean that we were waiting two weeks, I was exaggerating. I don't mean to be rude to people, and I can understand if people have circumstances that keep them from dueling, but that doesn't do any good for everyone else in the tournament. I mean, most of the duels were finished in the first 2 days, weren't they?

[quote name='Excalibur-sama' timestamp='1353200340' post='6072216']
So wait, what's the point of telling me this?
[/quote]
It's just general information about how late it is when he apparently has time to play. Doesn't seem to fit with anyone's schedule thus far, though perhaps on weekends it's a different story.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1353200703' post='6072219']
It's just general information about how late it is when he apparently has time to play. Doesn't seem to fit with anyone's schedule thus far, though perhaps on weekends it's a different story.
[/quote]

I see, but there kind of is a substantial difference between one and four in the morning...

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1353202712' post='6072242']
Well.............I would like to be fair and say that until Chance actually updates the matches you & dk can still have the duel. Is that okay?
[/quote]

I'm not, really looking for playing him, I mean; I did quit just now.

It's just I don't like people saying my reasons for doing something are invalid when the argument they are based on is perfectly sound.

[quote name='Excalibur-sama' timestamp='1353202860' post='6072245']
I'm not, really looking for playing him, I mean; I did quit just now.

It's just I don't like people saying my reasons for doing something are invalid when the argument they are based on is perfectly sound.
[/quote]

I know, but as the next opponent for either of you I would like the chance of you guys at least getting to duel.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1353203642' post='6072254']
It doesn't matter either way if it's "more plausible" since it shouldn't come down to "is it physically possible within this realm to happen?".
[/quote]

I also don't believe it should come to "I did it so you have no excuse.", which I gather is what you're trying to say?

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1353206463' post='6072283']
I don't know what you're trying to say there, but I wasn't accusing you of anything in any of my statements.
[/quote]

Blatant denial? The fact that you did not literally say it does not mean you didn't heavily [i]imply [/i]it. You can't just ignore context.

[quote name='Excalibur-sama' timestamp='1353208138' post='6072292']
Blatant denial? The fact that you did not literally say it does not mean you didn't heavily [i]imply [/i]it. You can't just ignore context.
[/quote]
I really don't get why you're being defensive, because I wasn't even saying anything negative about you in any way. The only thing that could possibly relate to you that I said is that we do need to move on with duels, but I was not blaming you, or DK, or anyone for that matter, for it. I even went as far as to clearly state that I understand that people can have troubles... I am seriously confused.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1353208328' post='6072293']
I really don't get why you're being defensive, because I wasn't even saying anything negative about you in any way. The only thing that could possibly relate to you that I said is that we do need to move on with duels, but I was not blaming you, or DK, or anyone for that matter, for it. I even went as far as to clearly state that I understand that people can have troubles... I am seriously confused.
[/quote]

Guess I owe you an apology~

You kinda [i]have[/i] to be defensive on the internet, though.

Archived