Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT IV OVER - Congratulations Wildflame!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1354210307' post='6081000']
No he activated it before. I remember because I was watching and I saw him go rivalry and then syncho for beast and I was puzzled cause I wasn't sure if that was allowed.
[/quote]
He activated it after. I was there as well, and I was considering the entire time why that choice was made since now they couldn't do anything else.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1354210960' post='6081004']
He activated it after. I was there as well, and I was considering the entire time why that choice was made since now they couldn't do anything else.
[/quote]
Well then my eyes deceived me cause I swear I saw rivalry on the field while Wilds Kaks were on the field.

Well, either way it's still something for everyone to make sure to keep track of at least.

Yeah. Warlord and Rivalry can be very confusing when you hear about them or use them for the first time. When in doubt, just don't summon it. If you're in a tough bind, then just remember that the only way to really get around it is with something that leaves the field first [i]then[/i] goes to summon. Even then, you actually have to have a legal target for the Summon as if that monster were on the field, but you only have to reveal it, then you can pick a different target instead. It's a very odd, almost BS ruling, but that's how it's done.

It's because the wording, stating that it's "for the rest of the turn" and not "during this turn" so instead of being a Pot of Duality for its attack, it's a Cold Wave that can be activated MP2. I guess they gave it that effect because they didn't want you to be able to swarm the field as easily, but at the same time you can still take down an immediate threat that would kill the monster you just summoned, or generally allow for it to be used on the turn it's Summoned like most Xyz can.

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1354210146' post='6080993']
He activated Rivalry AFTER Synchroing.
[/quote]

You know, now I do wonder about that..., oh well, sorry if I did mess up :(

Also, I had some issues yesterday and wasn't able to go to DN. I will be here for the rest of the day and probably tomorrow, so I hope I can get the duels done by that time since I will be busy during the weekend. If someone sees Shadow, tell him to contact me.

I think I know what's the issue between the two of you. You nearly show up roughly about 4 PM in hour timezone. (Out of class? (well, that's personal info so no need to answer.) Also, Shadows has class roughly an hour early so he usually has to leave before you can even contact him. Also, today they close the Library at 3:45 PM. PM each other if you guys can fix a match date (I'll ask Shadows personally since I know him irl).

Archived