Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT IV OVER - Congratulations Wildflame!

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1352857266' post='6068835']
You do know that you can change your karakuris into defense mode to avoid having to attack with them, correct? You also could have made some sort of 5-7 synchro to avoid that as well.

Anyways, PM me when you're ready for our duel.
[/quote]

Nobdy expects an Emergency Teleport during the Battle Phase .__. But yeah, going Naturia Beast like I first intended to was probably the best plan.

Going to DN right now.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here :D Woke up extra early so that I don't get side tracked. Felt kinda good, but kinda bad since it's cold now. Anyways! Updating!

Also Azpreal had to drop out due to personal reasons. Best of luck next time though :3 Also, best of luck next time to DeathSDelano and Basara :3

Oh and Shadow vs. DK is starting.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1352861757' post='6068924']
So with the match ups going the way they are who do you guys particularly want to face?
[/quote]

What a coincidence: Yesterday I was about to answer this by stating that I would like to face the Rock Stun Deck, but at that time I had already lost my first duel so the chances for that to happen were slim. But now I see that should I win my next duel I will actually fight against it.

[quote name='Voltex' timestamp='1352946574' post='6069886']
What a coincidence: Yesterday I was about to answer this by stating that I would like to face the Rock Stun Deck, but at that time I had already lost my first duel so the chances for that to happen were slim. But now I see that should I win my next duel I will actually fight against it.
[/quote]
Was the Rock stun yours? The Skeleton I mean.

[quote name='AznKvn' timestamp='1352941825' post='6069779']
Wait, so does the 10/13 mean that there's space now? Cuz I been really wanting to join >.<
[/quote]

There'll be another tournament after this one with similar rules.
Judging from the speed at which this tournament is going, it won't take much longer.
I mean, most are already done with round 3 and it's only the second day xD

I would prefer to have a tournament where we just use whatever deck we want. I don't care even if Chance saw what my deck is. Really, seeing what other people play isn't that much of an advantage, the only exception being when you make you make your deck after everyone else, and I guess the side deck could do some damage.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1352947332' post='6069926']
Was the Rock stun yours? The Skeleton I mean.
[/quote]

Yes. I have been playing with Rock Stun recently, and I would like to be on the other side of the field for once.

Archived