Structure Deck 24: Enkou no Kyuushuu/Assault of the Fire Kings

ストラクチャーデッキ 炎王の急襲
Structure Deck Enou no Kyuushuu (Onslaught of the Fire Kings)

Release Date: December 8th, 2012
- The Deck is themed around the FIRE Attribute
- Cards from this Deck work with Cosmo Blazer cards, and visa versa.
40 Cards Total

SD24-JP001 炎王神獣 ガルドニクス En'oushinjyuu Garudonikusu (Fire King High Avatar Garunix)
8 Stars/FIRE/Winged Beast-Type - Effect/2700 ATK/1700 DEF
During the next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way: Destroy all monsters on the field, except this one. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Fire King" monster from your Deck, except for "Fire King High Avatar Garunix".

SD24-JP002 炎王獣 バロン En'oujyuu Baron (Fire King Avatar Barong)
4 Stars/FIRE

SD24-JP003 炎王獣 キリン En'oujyuu Kirin (Fire King Avatar Qilin)
3 Stars/FIRE/Beast-Type - Effect/

SD24-JP004 Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
SD24-JP005
SD24-JP006
SD24-JP007
SD24-JP008 Laval Lancelord
SD24-JP009
SD24-JP010
SD24-JP011 Jurrac Guaiba
SD24-JP012
SD24-JP013
SD24-JP014
SD24-JP015
SD24-JP016
SD24-JP017
SD24-JP018
SD24-JP019
SD24-JP020
SD24-JP021

SD24-JP022 炎王の急襲 En'ou no Kyuushuu (Onslaught of the Fire Kings)
Normal Spell Card
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters: Special Summon 1 FIRE Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck, but its effects are negated and it is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn. You can only activate "Onslaught of the Fire Kings" once per turn.

SD24-JP023
SD24-JP024
SD24-JP025
SD24-JP026
SD24-JP027 Pot of Duality
SD24-JP028
SD24-JP029
SD24-JP030
SD24-JP031
SD24-JP032
SD24-JP033
SD24-JP034
SD24-JP035
SD24-JP036
SD24-JP037
SD24-JP038
SD24-JP039
SD24-JP040

炎王炎環 En'ouenkan (Fire King Reincarnation)
Quick-Play Spell Card

Wild Nature's Release

[quote name='exaenae' timestamp='1352537933' post='6065503']
Pot of Duality. Because OCG doesn't get the tins.

It will most likely be one of those that are removed.

Or maybe not, since it has been some time since it's been reprinted.
[/quote]

I personally dont think itll be removed just for the reprint value. The water structure had Diva and Torrential that makes it big with expert players

Samsara of the Fire Kings/Fire King Fire Cycle
Quick-Play Spell Card
Target 1 FIRE monster you control and 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; destroy the first target on the field and Special Summon the other.

Fire King Beast Barong has 1800 ATK and 200 DEF
Fire King Beast Qilin has 1000 ATK and 200 DEF

[quote name='Reborn Black' timestamp='1353038815' post='6070848']
Samsara of the Fire Kings/Fire King Fire Cycle
Quick-Play Spell Card
Target 1 FIRE monster you control and 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; destroy the first target on the field and Special Summon the other.

Fire King Beast Barong has 1800 ATK and 200 DEF
Fire King Beast Qilin has 1000 ATK and 200 DEF
[/quote]F*CK YOU REKINDLING JUST GET BANNED ALREADY

[color=#333333]Fire King Beast Barong [/color]
[color=#333333][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121021200529/yugioh/images/b/b6/FlamingKingBeastBarong-SD24-JP-OP.jpg[/img][/color]
[color=#333333]Beast-Warrior/Effect/1800 ATK/200 DEF[/color]
[color=#333333]If a face-up "Fire King" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, during the next Standby Phase: Add 1 "Fire King" card from your Deck to your hand.[/color]

[color=#333333]Fire King Beast Qilin[/color]
[color=#333333][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121021233757/yugioh/images/9/9e/FlamingKingBeastQilin-SD24-JP-OP.jpg[/img][/color]
[color=#333333]Beast/Effect/1000 ATK/200 DEF[/color]
[color=#333333]If a face-up "Fire King" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Send 1 FIRE monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.[/color]

EDIT: The 4 on Qilin was a typo. It's a 3.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1353045569' post='6070901']
F*CK YOU REKINDLING JUST GET BANNED ALREADY
[/quote]

Worry not, Aggy-Boy; if this Structure Deck does extremely well with Rekindling, we may finally see it get banned. ... emphasis on "may".

... I'll admit right now, though, I might develop a man-crush on Barong. :-I

[quote name='Kingdom Xathers' timestamp='1353048508' post='6070939']
Worry not, Aggy-Boy; if this Structure Deck does extremely well with Rekindling, we may finally see it get banned. ... emphasis on "may".
[/quote]
I'm honestly not sure why they haven't already, Laval turns QuasarTK into a joke.
It feels strange, though, to suddenly have this huge influx of Beasts.

Stuff in the structure decks always tends to get hit or be hit by or after their release. Lets see:

Dragon's Roar - REDRUM to 1, Pot of Greed to 0, Heavy Storm to 1, Ceasefire to 1. Premature Burial to 1
Zombie Madness - Snatch Steal to 0, Pot of Greed, Card of Safe Return to 0, Giant Trunade to 0, Torrential to 2. Premature Burial
Blaze of Destruction: Pot of High, Snatch Steal, Burial, Heavy,
Fury from the Deep: Tribe Infecting Virus to 0, Snatch, Premature, PoG, Heavy, TT
Warrior's Triumph: SnatchKids, Trunade, Heavy, Reinforcement of the Army to 1
Spellcaster's Judgment: Magician of Faith to 0, Tsukuyomi to 0->1, Chaos Sorcerer to 1, Premature, Heavy
Invincible Fortress: Premature, Brain Control to 0, Ultimate Offering to 1
Lord of the Storm: Card Destruction to 1
Dinosaur's Rage: Heavy (Megamorph for a while also)
Machine Re-Volt: Heavy, Pot of Avarice to 1, Ulti Offer, Limiter Removal to 1
(OCG): Surge of Radiance: Premature, Heavy, Solemn Judgment to 1
(OCG): Curse of Darkness: Trunade, Heavy, Avarice, Crush Card Virus to 0
(OCG): Revival of the Great Dragon: Morphing Jar to 1, Night Assailant to 1, Foolish Burial to 1, Premature, CardsofFreeReturn,
(OCG): Advent of the Emperor: BrainControl, Solemn
(OCG): Undead World: Magical Stone Excavation to 2, Cold Wave to 0, CoSR, Avarice, CDestruct, Bottomless Trap Hole to 2
(OCG): Spellcaster's Command: Summoner Monk to 2, Trunade, (Magic Cylinder was hit at one point)
(OCG): Warrior's Strike: Card Trooper to 2, Mind Control to 1, RotA
(OCG): Machiners Command: (Cyber Dragon was hit at one point), Ceaseburn
(OCG): Dragunity Drive: Foolish, CDestruct, Mirror Force to 1->2, Bottomless,
(OCG): Lost Sanctuary: The Agent of Mystery - Earth to 1->2, Archlord Kristya to 2, (Marshmallon was hit at one point), Honest to 1, Burial from a Different Dimension (I think I missed this one in 1 of the other structure decks) to 1, Return from the Different Dimension (also forgot probably) to 1, TT, Solemn
(OCG): Devil's Gate: Tragoedia to 2, Sangan to 1, Allure of Darkness to 1, CDestruct, Mind Crush to 2, The Transmigration Prophecy to 1
(OCG): Dragonic Legion: REDRUM, Chaos Sorcerer, CyDra, Summoner Monk, Book of Moon to 1, Reasoning to 1->2, Monster Gate to 1, Charge of the Light Brigade to 1, Call of the Haunted (was hit at one point, just forgot).

Prediction on:
Roar of the Sea Emperor: Atlantean Dragoons, Deep Sea Diva, Salvage, and maybe Spiritual Water Art - Aoi though I doubt this one.
Assault of the Flame King: (I wish) Fire King High Avatar Garunix, Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, Assault of the Fire Kings, Rekindling

If rekindling and Dragoons go, I'll be happy.

I'm betting we're going to just see it limited like REDMD -.-

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1353084041' post='6071068']
Stuff in the structure decks always tends to get hit or be hit by or after their release. Lets see:

Dragon's Roar - REDRUM to 1, Pot of Greed to 0, Heavy Storm to 1, Ceasefire to 1. Premature Burial to 1
Zombie Madness - Snatch Steal to 0, Pot of Greed, Card of Safe Return to 0, Giant Trunade to 0, Torrential to 2. Premature Burial
Blaze of Destruction: Pot of High, Snatch Steal, Burial, Heavy,
Fury from the Deep: Tribe Infecting Virus to 0, Snatch, Premature, PoG, Heavy, TT
Warrior's Triumph: SnatchKids, Trunade, Heavy, Reinforcement of the Army to 1
Spellcaster's Judgment: Magician of Faith to 0, Tsukuyomi to 0->1, Chaos Sorcerer to 1, Premature, Heavy
Invincible Fortress: Premature, Brain Control to 0, Ultimate Offering to 1
Lord of the Storm: Card Destruction to 1
Dinosaur's Rage: Heavy (Megamorph for a while also)
Machine Re-Volt: Heavy, Pot of Avarice to 1, Ulti Offer, Limiter Removal to 1
(OCG): Surge of Radiance: Premature, Heavy, Solemn Judgment to 1
(OCG): Curse of Darkness: Trunade, Heavy, Avarice, Crush Card Virus to 0
(OCG): Revival of the Great Dragon: Morphing Jar to 1, Night Assailant to 1, Foolish Burial to 1, Premature, CardsofFreeReturn,
(OCG): Advent of the Emperor: BrainControl, Solemn
(OCG): Undead World: Magical Stone Excavation to 2, Cold Wave to 0, CoSR, Avarice, CDestruct, Bottomless Trap Hole to 2
(OCG): Spellcaster's Command: Summoner Monk to 2, Trunade, (Magic Cylinder was hit at one point)
(OCG): Warrior's Strike: Card Trooper to 2, Mind Control to 1, RotA
(OCG): Machiners Command: (Cyber Dragon was hit at one point), Ceaseburn
(OCG): Dragunity Drive: Foolish, CDestruct, Mirror Force to 1->2, Bottomless,
(OCG): Lost Sanctuary: The Agent of Mystery - Earth to 1->2, Archlord Kristya to 2, (Marshmallon was hit at one point), Honest to 1, Burial from a Different Dimension (I think I missed this one in 1 of the other structure decks) to 1, Return from the Different Dimension (also forgot probably) to 1, TT, Solemn
(OCG): Devil's Gate: Tragoedia to 2, Sangan to 1, Allure of Darkness to 1, CDestruct, Mind Crush to 2, The Transmigration Prophecy to 1
(OCG): Dragonic Legion: REDRUM, Chaos Sorcerer, CyDra, Summoner Monk, Book of Moon to 1, Reasoning to 1->2, Monster Gate to 1, Charge of the Light Brigade to 1, Call of the Haunted (was hit at one point, just forgot).

Prediction on:
Roar of the Sea Emperor: Atlantean Dragoons, Deep Sea Diva, Salvage, and maybe Spiritual Water Art - Aoi though I doubt this one.
Assault of the Flame King: (I wish) Fire King High Avatar Garunix, Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys, Assault of the Fire Kings, Rekindling

If rekindling and Dragoons go, I'll be happy.
[/quote]Except you can't just say they get hit right after, the majority of the cards you posted were already hit or got hit years later for completely different reasons. Some of the cards you posted didn't even come in the decks you referred to. (like REDMD didn't come in Dragon's Roar)

The only thing worthy of ban in Roar of the Sea Emperor is Dragoons and the only thing worthy of ban so far in Assault is the namesake.

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1353091879' post='6071186']
O_o doesn't that break him?!
[/quote]
Card Design and concepts of balance are dead. Wouldn't shock me.

Besides, this only applies to Barong and Qilin, to my knowledge, but it might apply to Yaksha and Garudonix.

Archived