How to stop exodia FTKs.

cr47t

Name: Deckwait
Spell | Continuous
Effect: As long as this card remains face-up, neither players can add cards to their hand nor draw extra cards from their Decks, except during the Draw Phase.

If you get this, Magic Jammer and Seven Tools of the Bandit and use them, there`s no way your opponent can get exodia on his/her first turn.

[EDIT 4-5 YEARS LATER: I no longer endorse or support the game and thus disown this card creation.]

I have something to ask... How does it stop Exodia "FTK", if YOU have to move first to use it? That's a bit of a complication.

I'm thinking of a sort of hand trap that you can use to stop Exodia's immense drawing power - this continuous spell is generally just a counter to all drawing decks whereas you have to activate it first to get the most out of it.

[quote name='Pepperyena' timestamp='1352847507' post='6068590']
I have something to ask... How does it stop Exodia "FTK", if YOU have to move first to use it? That's a bit of a complication.

I'm thinking of a sort of hand trap that you can use to stop Exodia's immense drawing power - this continuous spell is generally just a counter to all drawing decks whereas you have to activate it first to get the most out of it.
[/quote]

Good point, pepper.

If you can post your idea, please let me know.

I agree with Pepper, you would have to go first to use this. A hand trap would be ideal and it would also have to be useful against other types of Decks as well, otherwise no one would really want to use it. And voila, [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/292864-stopping-exodia-and-other-powerful-comboes/"]here[/url] is a card I just made to combat Exodia and massive comboes!!!

Archived