The Pokemon Legion: Reborn [Always Accepting New Members!]

Ren✧

Oh right, looking at the times the last 2 posts were made, club isn't technically dead yet if we're still going by the month rule.

If I could, I would accept them, but iirc only Renegade or BS can. 

... So, topic, how about this: What do you think of the possible new type? Looks good, dunno if I'd really want a different one to made made over it.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is Fairy I hope they make a Fairy/Ice or Rock and a Fairy/Grass so Steel and Poison can be 4x effective. Overall it seems good at balancing out the metagame and a bunch of Pokemon could actually get a secondary Fairy typing too. However I have to say Dragonite disapproves.

If it is Fairy I hope they make a Fairy/Ice or Rock and a Fairy/Grass so Steel and Poison can be 4x effective. Overall it seems good at balancing out the metagame and a bunch of Pokemon could actually get a secondary Fairy typing too. However I have to say Dragonite disapproves.

Eh, cause it's immune to Dragon? It's honestly needed, so I'd say Fairy would be better than any/any other speculated types right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trainer Name(Can be Display Name or an original name): SoulFire

Favorite Pokemon: I would say... uhm... Ack! I can't choose... Oh wait! erh... uhm... Pikachu is probably my favorite. yeah... Pikachu. (how original)

Will you be active?: Most definitely 

Hate to break it to you, but Renegade has abandoned this. It is dead.

• 1 month later...

Hey ~Renegade~....or should I say, Talos! I thought I might rejoin up, I'm back, with an epic vengeance.

Trainer Name(Can be Display Name or an original name): Vaporix

Favorite Pokemon: Onix

Will you be active?: Most Definitely

Hey ~Renegade~....or should I say, Talos! I thought I might rejoin up, I'm back, with an epic vengeance.

Trainer Name(Can be Display Name or an original name): Vaporix

Favorite Pokemon: Onix

Will you be active?: Most Definitely

Hate to break it to you, but Renegade has abandoned this. It is dead.

Archived