The Digital Revolution - Special Mission! That horrible Christmas Spirit!

Mugendramon

Mozilla closed the portal as the last of the Hunters went though it. The rest were either not going to show up, or should go jingle themselves for being so late. She stopped for a moment to ponder briefly about what she should do next. She wasn't quite sure that she wanted to meet up with Mugen again just yet. Maybe have some time to herself, to think things over... find a meaning to her life...

But no, she heard in her head the festive-sounding yet incredibly pissed voice of the GM playing in her head as it would sound if he returned just like he came. And he would if she wasn't with him. With a surprisingly girly but still very mechanical sigh, she opened another portal. This one opened right at the door of the skull fortress. She'd wait here. She COULD have just opened the portal here in the FIRST place, but she didn't want to leave a link to the inside of the HQ open for too long, so close to that freak they were trying to get to.

Before stepping through the portal, Mozilla sighed again and did something a robot never would. She talked to herself.

Machinedramon_vg.gif

"0h, ju57 wh47 w0u1d y0u d0 wi7h0u7 m3, Mug3n. Y0u'r3 50 h31p1355~"

"Say, Santa! Tell us 'bout this 'Old GM', will you? You weren't always in charge, huh!"

Could this get any more tedious? The GM though with a loud sigh, slowing down a fair bit. The fortress wasn't very far away now, and if he HAD to do some exposition, it better be far from the Christmas Whacko 's earshot.

24dfu3p.gif

"FIIIIINE kiddo, I'll tell you your story." The man glanced to the side to see whether Y had any objections as to what he was about to say. Finding none, he turned his head back forward, never looking at Yakuzamon. "As you've already guessed, or rather I have heavily implied in the past; it's true. The Digital Revolution once had a different GM. Hell, it wasn't the Digital Revolution back in his time. The Organization used to stand inside of a huge skyscraper, back when a bubble wasn't required to live in General Zone. It went by the name of DigiQuartz. Some of your fellow Hunters around you- namely, Sonic Roxas and Thunder, have known and been part of the Hunt for much longer than your B.B. or Broke. N have. Even I was once a Hunter much like your partner is. I had a beautiful partner, myself; the most gorgeous Renamon you ever laid eyes upon. Always ready to be of service, too. Aaaah, fond memories."

The fortress grow closer with every word, and if this really dragged on for as long as it looked like it would, the'd probably go round the island by the time it was over.

"But anyway, that's not what you asked. The Old Man, during my whole stay as a Hunter in the Organization; I never knew him by any name. To all of us, he just went by the name of GM. I couldn't just call him Gee Emm all the time though, so I thought that nickname up for him. No one other than me used it and I don't think he ever actually approved of my using it, but I did anyway. He used to run this organization like clockwork. Hah, actually, that's a pretty *jingle*y metaphor, considering that Mozilla and I make it run like clockwork. He made it run more like... an overfed wild beast. Whenever we were assigned a job, we weren't allowed to come back until it was over. Success was the only word he'd take from us."

Even closer now. The GM could now see his Machinedramon's silhouette emerging in front of the entrance. But due to some kind of fridge logic, this didn't bother him in the slightest. He smiled warmly for a second instead. Then he remembered what he was doing and returned to his poker face. He continued talking after a sigh and a deep breath.

"He and his Lucemon were very powerful indeed... I sometimes wonder if what happened to them was fair at all. You know, he was a bit childish with power, according to the Clock Maker. Yeah, that same Clock Maker creepily leaving a snowy trail behind him as he walks on the sand. He's been around for as long as I can remember. It's weird that he hasn't died of natural causes yet, from what I heard he was pretty old fellow himself.

Anyhow. It was after a particular fight the GM had won personally. Y decided after it was over, that the Old Man's methods had been too unorthodox, and that he should not threaten to disturb the order of whatever. The Old Man didn't give a *jingle*. But the Clock Maker wasn't going to sit around and take *jingle* from the brat either."

Mugen took another look back at Y, just for good measure. They were really close to Bowser's castle by now.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...I remember most of those days...it really has been a long time then. Sonic thought, as he dug his hand into his pocket, pulling out his Xros Loader, staring at it. Back then, I was a very bad noob at this hunting thing. But I guess I've improved a bit since then...hell me and Hao both have! he put his Xros Loader back in his pocket and then proceeded to walk up towards the GM. "Actually forgot how far that GM got us...the ones that were still there anyway." he said, chuckling a bit, before patting Hao's head a bit. "But I doubt you have any objections that we hurry up and find the dude responsible for this and end him, am I right GM?"

"Yeah! Cause we all, at least I hope, want you to return to normal and get rid of this infection thing!" Hao said, slamming his fist into an open palm.

Listening to the tale of the old GM, Broke. N felt, grim, inside. "Y ended the old GM?"

He didn't honestly have the nerve to look at Y, just for that alone. "It almost makes you wonder how long this GM has before Y gets tired of him. And of us... someone like him shouldn't be left to run free."

Hakase could tell his partner was thinking hard, as he always had that weird scrunched up look on his face whenever he was trying to link up his five brain cells in order to make a thought. But, rather than interupt his delicate thought process, he merely took his hunter's hand to continue to guide him towards the fortress, OF DOOM! DUN DUN DUN! Okay, it probably wasn't called that, but, let's face it, what ISN'T of doom these day and age. "A dead GM, interesting. It might be worth the effort to read up in the Data Library, to see if there are any remaining traces of him. Do you really want to? Be quiet."

tek50ca6db4c7c2a3681704.png

Yeah the old game master was a powerful man, no more of a entity really. His existence helped hold quartz together. But might never makes right. He got cocky, he viewed it as a game. Thats where we differ. This game was my work, I arranged the foes, I found the partners, I bleed for this game while he was more of the battery for it.

But he broke the rules. There are two things games do, entertainment is only one of them. That however was the only one he cared about. I on the other hand had a different objective. It was fine for a bit but of course he got bored and attempted to just play the whole thing again, I worked to hard for that though.

So we had a civil discourse and I tossed him outside of time. He can't exist on the material plane anymore but he sees every event so I figure he's finally entertained.

As the fortress loomed nearer and nearer the doors suddenly opened. A rather large hyogamon walked out of the door, his ice club slung to his back.

Hyogamon.gif

Ah heres our guests, good good. Come now come along you've been expected.

The Hyogamon, not taking no for a answer, snapped his fingers, behind the party appeared several moving ice walls, sherparding the group inside the castle.

No time to dilly dally, we can't let our guests stay out in the heat all day can we? You'd smell even more ghastly then before. Huh, visting us again? Some of your collegues were by just a few days ago, shame you couldn't meet them. Ah morning santa.The hyogamon greeted Mugen, giving a brisk bow. Rather early for you to show up at our doorsteps don't you think? I'd direct you to our chimney but we are in a rush you see. So much to do, so little time. Not waiting for a response, Hyogamon walked through the door as the walls pushed the group inside of the castle.

Inside the evil lair was... rather quaint. The room looked more like from one's grandmas house then a supervillian, decked with odd nicknacks and snowglobes. Hyogamon directed the group to a very plush couch next to a lit fireplace. Oddly enough the fire appeared to be taking heat rather then generating it, making the room at a much more wintery temperature.

I suggested the fire, nice touch if I say so. My lord will be here momentarily, will you allow me to offer you some refreshments, I do live to serve after all.

Y nonchalantly walked over to the fireplace, took one of the blankets resting folded up on the couches, wrapped himself with it, and lay down on the carpet right next to the fire place.

Yeah I would like... hmm do you still keep the usual?

Let me think for a moment... Ah yes of course. Pulling out a notepad from god knows where, the Hyogamon started scribbling down Y's order. How about for you fine gentleman?

AS the GM told the group where they would be going and why, Thunder got distracted by a strange thought he'd had, and ended up daydreaming. He stood there for several minutes, with Elecmon poking his leg (as that was all his height allowed him) and said, in a growingly impatient voice; Thunder. Hey, Thunder! Hellooooo? Are you even awake? Grr...WAKE THE F**K UP!!

That managed to jolt Thunder out of his daydream, just in time to see Cinnamon and Biyomon casually stroll through the newly-opened portal...and realize that everyone else had already gone through it.

Thunder grabbed Elecmon by the scruff, and began running as fast as he could towards the portal, despite Elecmon's angry protests. He saw mozilla begun to close the portal, realizing he only had seconds left. He charged full-pelt at the portal, and miraculously managed to jump through it just before it closed.

He landed on the floor, holding Elecmon tightly in his arms. When he got up, he saw the rest of the group not too far away, amking their way towards the ominous castle in the distance. He walked at a fairly quick pace, catching up with them after a short while only. He decided to stay just behind Cinnamon and Biyomon, for reasons he couldn't explain.

Luckily, if that's the right word to use, they arrived at the castle pretty quickly, after the GM told the group about the previous GM, which sent shudders down Thunder's spine, and memories of how much of a noob he was back then to the front of his mind.

As they approached, what appeared to be a frosty Ogremon greeted them, in a suspiciously relaxed and unsurprised manner. They entred the mysterious and increasingly suspicious castle, just behind the GM and Y...

Roxas shook nervously when the GM mentioned his name. Yes, he had been around longer than others, but it's not like it was very impressive. Aside from Guilmon, he had an Airdramon that he didn't expect would stay with him after the mission this distraction got in the way of was over, and a Drimogemon he only barely defeated. Guilmon saw Roxas just looking down at the ground as they followed the others, and gave his partner a nudge.

"Don't worry, Roxas, I believe in you! I bet we can save Christmas."

"Thanks. Maybe our new partner will help us out here."

They listened to the GM's exposition, and convinced by his reason for stopping this villain, followed them into the castle. Of course, the frozen walls helped convince them. Roxas scowled when Y immediately made himself comfortable. Stepping a bit closer to the fireplace, Roxas decided to take up the Hyogamon's offer for refreshments.

"I suppose that depends on what you have."

Refreshments....REFRESHMENTS?! Sonic and Hao exchanged glances as this Hyogamon just simply started to wait on them...as if this was some sort of freakin' restaurant!!!

OK...first we appear on a summer island in the Quartz...next we see a huge flippin' castle...THEN we have a Hyogamon waiting on us like he a freakin' waiter!!! HOW IS ALL THIS INVOLVED WITH THE GM'S INFECTION OF THE SANTA THING?!!?!? Sonic thought, trying his hardest not to question everything about this whole thing. He shook his head and him and Hao stood with the others. "I think I'll pass on that offer...."

"If Sonic is passing, then I'll happen to agree." Hao said, feeling uneasy right now.

As they entered the castle -not that they'd had much choice, what with the enclosing ice walls the Hyogamon had summoned- Y casually went and layed down in front of the fire which seemed to be making the room colder, at which point the Hyogamon asked everyone what "refreshments" they wanted. After Y, Roxas and Sonic were the first to answer. Roxas was fairly relaxed. On the other hand, Sonic was not. He was obviously having some trouble containing his rage at the situation he'd found himself in. Oppositely, Thunder decided to enjoy a nice drink while he could, as he suspected things would get quite rough around there pretty damn quickly. Stepping forward, Thunder said;

Yeah, I'll have a Lemonade, and if you've got any, Elecmon'll have a Noir shake. If not, just another Lemonade'd be fine.

I don't think this is the time or place for enjoying a nice drink. I'm not even thirsty! And I don't trust this guy. He's just too...relaxed...

What's that Elecmon? Oh yeah, I would like ice in my drink! Thanks for reminding me!

Oh man, oh man oh man...! He's so deeeaaa- wait. N-nothing's happening! He won't kill him... W-will him now? But what if he is! I don't know how to deal with this... wh-what will I do...!

B.B. bit hir nails all the way to the bone until the GM finally decided to sigh and narrate. This was a relief to the Hunter. Yakuzamon gets to live one more day. What am I going to do the day the GM doesn't stand it?

Blah blah, the exposition took forever. Yakuzamon looked forward the whole time, like he didn't actually care about what he was hearing. This was, obviously, a big fat lie. With every step, every word, he felt like he was a rookie. Well... we WAS a Rookie, but this truly made him feel like, like a rookie. There really are others, who are better at this, than the great me?! I can't believe that! I... I refuse to believe it... I'm number one...

The imp then jumped up suddenly with the creepy voice of Y. He wouldn't ever get used to that, seriously. But what he had to say... it was very interesting. So there IS a way to kill a GM... Through this guy... Then I can take his place! ...Wait, technically the punk would. NO, f*** NO. IT'D STILL BE ME. HE CAN BE THE PETTY PORTAL OPENER FOR ALL I CARE. I WILL BE THE NE-

Cue Hyogamon butler. "Woah. Not what I expected."

B.B. was pushed in trembling, hugging hirself, giving a psychopathic look to Yakuzamon as s/he did. The Impmon in return just looked up and to the side, making a "hmph" noise. However since that ended with him looking at Mozilla, and giving her a weird look, he basically ran away cowering behind B.B. before she could react. Of course he did so in an outrageously loud kind of way, and tried to sound as macho as he could. Failed miserably evidently. Way to ruin his reputation as EEEEEVIL DIGIMON GANGSTA.

Everyone was settled, except the GM who was still outside, for some reason. B.B. wondered about the girl, though. Where's Cinnamon? I haven't seen her around yet...

The Hyogamon approached him to request drinks. "TWO NOIR SHAKES, NAO!" Yelled Yakuzamon, once again trying to set himself as the overly macho Gangsta. It still looked... childish now.

"B-but I can't drink that! My blood is already black! And it's for Digimon only!"

The devil chuckled. "Of course it is! I'm having both, don't you see, punk?!"

The GM tranquilly nodded at Mozilla as he and his Hunters arrived at the door. She stiffly returned the nod, and turned her head slightly to look at the door, just as it opened. She wasn't big enough to fit through, and Mugen understood this. So, from inside his pocket, a beam of light shot out by itself and absorbed the robot into the Xrossover. Just in time, too, because the Hyogamon butler which had just come out of said door formed a wall of Ice which shoved the two Christmas bosses and their little elves inside.

The GM was surprisingly calm now inside. Like his anger was being suppressed...

24dfu3p.gif

"Don't give much for decor, do you? This all looks too cozy for an evil fortress. You're the one doing this to me, aren't you? My Browser's search engine is pretty effective, and it said the source of this *jingle*y outfit is inside of this place."

He got ignored, and got asked what would he drink. This pissed him despite the suppression.

"GAH. Okay, I'll have a strawberry Daikiri if that makes you shut up and actually FIGHT u-" The Hyogamon wrote down the order and walked away, to ask the others. They all asked for their drinks, some of which were Noir Shakes.

"No, hell no. Strike all those Shakes and get them hot tap water instead. AND LET ME OUT OF THIS GODDAMNED SUIT ALREADY!"

"I happen to agree with GM on this one. Last time I checked, we weren't on a freakin' picnic or ice cream social." Sonic said, siding with the GM...which was a different direction for him anyway. He noticed that no one was really listening to him as he shook his head. He pulled out his Xros Loader from his pocket and glanced over at the GM. "Permission to beat the crap out of this Hyogamon and tell him how to stop the infection?" Sonic asked, smirking a little, having Hao do the same.

"Please say yes! It'll be the most fun I've had since we got here!" Hao chuckled, cracking his knuckles.

9e00e751747b882b21203f342657400d.gif

The Hyogamon's eyes narrowed. "Well Y I didn't know you had such... spunky youths in your party, now I'd hate to tell you what to do but I really don't think they will help your plan all that much, if you'd like I can just... make him less of a hassle, just a little flick and we can all be playing a lovely game of headball instead of all this uncouth violence."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." Y seemed to consider this. "Naah, it's too close to christmas to kill people. It would be morbid."

"More the pity, and Mugen I can't remove your little attire bug because it wasn't I who put it there."

NO HE CAN'T HE CAN'T EVEN TRY

BECAUSE YOU SEE THE CULPRIT WAS I!

A strange weird skeletal man slid down the long banister that lead to the upstairs, eventually landing on his face once their was no banister to slid on. Triumphantly getting up the weird man sat on the couch opposite of the heroes.

tek50cf5f6b01c544543840.png

So some ask whats your name, what is your name they want to know

So understand that my name, the name you want to know is Johnny Snow

I came from a land with no cheer

so your festivals i found very dear

But i found something that struck me as obscene

It doesn't feel like christmas if the GM is still mean

So if you weren't going to feel the christmas cheer

I decided to make you a chirstmas miracle right over here

I took the code and gave it my magical touch

just a few wishes and mistletoe, nothing too much

And then i decked your halls with bells and holly

and gave you that outfit that was much more jolly

While Johnny continued his long monolouge Hyoga went to get refreshments, returning with Y's 'usual' a large mug of steaming mint cocoa (with a candy cane dipped in) and a plate of gingerbread. Clapping with glee, Y dugged in while all the other losers just got water.

...So as you can see

That outfit is important to me

So no matter how much you plead it not being so

To your request I have to say no

Any questions otherwise?

Or is it "try to kill me" time?

Broke. N and Hakase had chosen to be quiet during the ushering in of the party. The Hyogamon was quite pleasant, and they had decided to decline his drink offer, this was strictly business after all. Seems some of the others felt so too; Chaos was already getting into battle mode, but, the Hyogamon really didn't seem like the culprit. He was only a Champion level anyways, hardly strong enough to change the coding of things. But still, this was srs bsness, or, at least it was, until the rhyming Skelator came into the room. "What is this, The Nightmare Before Chistmas? I think this is just a nightmare in general. So, what do we do? I think we stand back for now, the GM is going to blow a gasket and it's best not to stand between them."

Upon that advice, they moved to the back of party, for a bit of protection, but to still have a decent view.

Here he was, their anti-grinch. His entrance... was a rather pathetic one. Of course he couldn't say much, shifting Santa outfit and all, but that was the lowest any baddie he ever met had fallen in 10 seconds flat. After that his mind slowly drifted away from the fact that he was Santa and that this guy was responsible, and turned to Y.

"How the hell come you know these guys Y? Is there something you haven't been telling the class that you mind sharing?"

The ogre brought the drinks. Water? Bullshit. Now that he had another look at it, this Hyogamon looked rather large for one of his ilk. He looked like he could effortlessly throw a Rookie at another Rookie. It was a teeny bit obvious that this wasn't acheived through normal means, and the fact that ice could be- albeit loosely- linked to Christmas, it was safe to assume it was Johnny's doing as well.

Mugen turned his ear back to the cloaked man as he said the few final words of his monologue.

z7g5.gif

"As a matter of fact, I DO have a question. Just WHOSE *jingle* do I have to kick here for you to leave my outfit alone. *one look around later* Nevermind, that was stupid. OKAY ALL OF YOU. WHOEVER GETS TO KNOCK OUT THE HYOGAMON GETS WHATEVER THEY SPEND TO DO SO BACK. Meanwhile..."

The man casually dug his hand in his pocket to fish his old Xrossover as he fixed his stare on Johnny. "...I am personally wiping you from existence, if you really aren't going to fix this. MOZILLA, RELOAD."

206zsl5.gif

An ominous grey light emanated from the device. The shape of the dinosaur manifested inside of the room. Luckily this being an evil lair and all, she fit perfectly. But something was wrong... there was no snide remark about being in the Loader. She was perfectly silent. Until...

Machinedramon_vg.gif

"M3RRY CHRI57M45 3V3RY80DY!!!!"

The GM was terrified. This was already spreading too wide. His partner was incapacitated. What to do, what to do...!

Well, first things first. With an annoyed sigh, he returned the machine to the Loader, which now permanently emanated a jingle itself. GOD DAMMIT.

As quickly as he could, he thought up a different name and quickly reloaded its owner.

"BLUEMERAMON, RELOAD!"

A flash of blue light manifested a humanoid figure in front of the GM. Blue flames quickly burst out of the figure.

BlueMeramon_vg.gif

"HYYYYAAAAAHAHAHAHHA, TIME TO BURN!"

Without warning or order, the Digimon attacked the one directly in front of him- the one in green.

"WAIT, *jingle*, NO!"

"The words I needed to hear GM!" Sonic said, quickly grabbing his Xros Loader and tossing it in the air, catching it with the same hand. OK Hyogamon... he thought. A Champion level, I recall correctly...so Hao alone can't do crap. So perhaps with a first strike...that could get the others the OK to hurry up and attack Hyogamon. Sure this wasn't a HUGE thought out plan, but still, a plan was a plan. Sonic smirked and nodded at Hao, giving him the "OK" to attack.

"Now the fun can really start!!" Hao said, laughing a bit.

Sonic quickly accessed his Xros Loader and went through the inventory. "One Digi-Noir...there!" he said, accessing the Digi-Noir, sending it straight to Hao, as he began to use its effects. "Once the others jump in...I'll have you Xros with Grimmlock!"

"A good plan there, Sonic!" He rushed towards Hyogamon and jumped into the air, smirking. "SHAMA HAMMER!!!" he said, falling towards the Hyogamon, slamming his head with his club.

Roxas drew out his Xros Loader,

"Guilmon, DigiXros!"

A purple light enveloped Guilmon, who crouched down on all fours as his claws where replaced with drills, with another drill sprouting from his snout.

"Tell you what, Guilmon. For Christmas, I'll give you your own name. How does that sound?" Nodding in agreement, Xros-Up Guilmon fired a Pyro Sphere leaped at the Hyogamon, baring his drill-claws.

Things were starting to heat up as Hunters around B.B. began sending their partners against the massive Hyogamon. The thought scared hir. S/he had a sip of the water said Hyogamon handed in to hir not long ago to try and calm down. It was warm. S/he spit it out. Suddenly really serious-looking, s/he drew hir Xros Loader and took a look at it. The Doctor's face was shown on the screen. B.B. nodded firmly then in a quick motion looked at Yakuzamon. "Your blood ready for this, Yakuzamon?"

The imp smiled wide and nodded, but still cussed. "I told ya to drop the friggin' blood thing! No time for that with all this ass-kicking to do, punk!"

"Right, then! Here we go." The Hunter flipped the Loader in hir hand so that the screen would look up, then slashed through the air. As s/he did, two circles of light appeared. In them were two Digimon; one hir partner, and the other, a Xros-Up. The image of the second Digimon took a slight look at Hakase before the merging commenced.

The Hunter called the materials' names. As he did, they echoed a reply in a digitalized tone.

"Impmon..."

ed8c2db9a8b775cb0951f7eae86dbc90-d4qy7lj.gif

"You bet, punk!"

"NiseAgumon Hakase..."

NiseProfessorAgumon_Sprite.gif

"TIME FORRRR SCIENCE!"

"Digi...Xros."

257nbrc.gif--------------------------------------- 5ezdxh.gif

The two circles of light that emerged from the Loader slowly came together, shaking and generating static as they began to overlap. When they finally finished, a new Digimon came out of the Loader. Or, well, not new.

33m21ah.jpg

"Xrrrrros-Up! Impmon!"

"Okay, we're ready. Use one of these charges now." B.B. pointed hir Loader at Yakuzamon, and pressed one of the buttons on the side. A beam of light reached up to him, and his Noir Charge bar was reduced by one.

.:Impmon:.

1/10

HP: 125/125

SP: 100/100

Str: 40

End: 6

Agi: 3

Sta: 2

"Alright lets go kiddies. My lord if you would be so kind?"

Johnny snapped his fingers, suddenly the floor vanished, plummeting everyone to the cavern below the castle (much to the disapointment of Y, who just got really comfortable), the room was gloomy and poorly lit, with a underground river seperating the two sides.

"Alright chaps, let's get right too it then."

HP: 800/800

Str: 50

End: 10

Agi: 5

tek50cf5f6b01c544543840.png

A interesting trick to try to put me on my knees

but you would need to try harder against the master of freeze

With a wave of his hands their is a chime sound as Meramon froze into place.

Meanwhile Y thankfully still has his cocoa.

The falling kinda sucked honestly, but, maybe the landing was the harder part. Broke. N made it to the ground first, as Hakase's coat made for a suprisingly effective parachute. He fell flat on his front, which, hurt, quite a bit actually. Then Hakase landed on top of him, not that he noticed, as the dino pushed off his hunter. "Well, that wasn't too bad."

Broke. N groaned in agony behind him. "Easy for your to say."

Hakase pursed his lips... is that even possible. "Suck it up N, it was only a little fall."

With some rather loud grunts, Broke. N managed to tear his face from the floor, it was right red from the impact. "I'll give you suck it up."

Shaking away disorientation and possible brain hemorrhaging, Broke. N investigated the Hyogamon on his XL. It was quite strong, a direct assault on any of them could easily take them out. But, they had strength in numbers, even though the Hyogamon would logically take out who did the most damage anyways. "This guy is tough. Didn't stop you other times. I know, and, we have power in numbers. So, Noir Charge, activate!"

A shining golden sphere formed from the XL's screen and floated over to Hakase, where he glowed brightly momentarily.

Str: 21 -> 42

"Go for it Hakase, give him the doinking of a lifetime!"

The little dino dashed at the frozen ogre with great agility, his rod poised to doink most maliciously.

19 - 10 = 9

24 - 10 = 14

= 23

Hyogamon HP = 777

After some furious doinking, Hakase retreated behind his allies.

"By the way, that butler routine is so sad. Why don't you outright say that you wanna kiss Johnny's ass?"

Hyogamon also took some minor emotional damage (maybe).

No flames came out of the Meramon fast enough to do any damage to him before it was frozen hopelessly in place. The GM bit his lower lip. So this guy isn't just for show, he's actually a big deal. I MIGHT just have to ask Y to help me... But the bastard seems to be too self-absorbed with his drink and in fact a bit too familiar with that Hyogamon as to actually help out at all. Tsk.

The GM made a grunt noise and looked down at his Xrossover.

24dfu3p.gif

"Looks like I'm not beating you with the cheapest tricks. Time to go for a bit of a higher budget!" He pointed the device towards the green... being once more. "Clockmon, Relo-!"

The thought hit him like a speeding train. Delayed, speeding train. Oh f***! I left Clockmon in General to hold the mission off...!

"Nevermind that! Hm... Oh *jingle* this. GrapLeomon, Reload!"

Ray of light blah blah, the mechanical lion appeared.

Grapleomon.gif

"Got a task for me, sir?" The Digimon then took a look around him. Fighting on one side, a creepy grinch on the other. A frozen BlueMeramon. Then there was the GM... his outfit was hilarious to GrapLeomon. He tried his best not to laugh, for his own good. "Guess that's as good as answered. Attack the Hyogamon right?"

"No, no." Replied Mugen, visibly annoyed. "Your job here is to go underground and punch the OTHER guy, the one in green, without giving him a chance to freeze you."

The lion nodded. "Understood."

Drills spinning madly, he jumped up in the air and began quickly spinning as well. He dived into the ground like it had been water. And he sped, underground, towards Johnny.

As everyone fell down, the Pyro Sphere completely missed the Hyogamon. Roxas fell to the ground, hitting it with his left side. Xros-Up Guilmon, still in mid-air from leaping at the Hyogamon, plummeted down as well, but tried to adjust himself during the fall. Roxas turned on his back and pushed on the ground with his right arm. As he slowly stood up with his left arm limping he swung his Xros Loader with his good arm. "Alright, let's try this again."

Expending a Noir Charge, Xros-Up Guilmon was covered in the same light as Hakase for a brief moment before punching at the Hyogamon. (Str: 24 → 48) The Hyogamon tried to endure the attack, but the drills had cut through his skin. Not relenting, Xros-Up Guilmon fired a Pyro Sphere at the icy ogre.

(19 - 10) + (2 - 10) = 19 + 2 = 21

Hyogamon's HP = 756

"Perfect! Hao, get back! It's time for a xros!" Sonic smirked, as he tossed the Xros Loader in the air and quickly caught it in his other hand. Then two holographic images appeared in front of it. "Hao! Grimmlock! DIGI-XROS!!"

Hao was enveloped with a light as he was xrossed with Grimmlock, his form beginning to change. Now as the light dissipated, Hao had the personal item effects of the Allomon, along with the tail and red stripe pattern. "DigiXros! Xros Up! Shamanmon!" he grinned as he let out a roar. "Time to get some action!!"

0/10

HP: 131/131

Str: 36

End: 6

Agi: 3

Sta: 2

Just: 0

Hao jumped into the air and then meleed the Hyogamon three times! (25, 7, 26)

25-10= 15

7-10= 0

26-10= 16

Total Damage: 31! Hyogamon HP: 725

"Hell yeah! This guy will be beat in no time!"

"Lets see I can wipe you all out one at a time but that seems rather anticlimatic, I'll just have to take you all at once."

The Hyogamon slammed his club into the ground causing a large snow-shockwave (Snowave?) to errupt from it and cover everyone in the white poweder. The beast chuckled, this was rather fun, it's always been far to hot here in this island, why Johnny moved he would never know.

But it was almost worth it to get to see everyones faces as they slowly freeze to death in one of the warmest places in the digital world.

You never really get to see that happen, it's small things like this that makes life enjoyable.

45-6=39 Shamanmon 92,

28-6=22 Impmon 103,

44-2=42 Guilmon 58,

3-1=2 Elecmon 107,

48-7=41 Aguman Hakase 72,

The snowstorm blew Yakuzamon's hat off. Half of him was rather pissed, but the other half, somehow didn't care.

B.B. covered hirself from the strong gale. Somehow, its effects seemed not to be too adverse on humans. S/he was still cold as f***, sure, but at least not half dead. They hadn't had the the time to even attack after Xrossing, and Yakuzamon was already down to one third of his HP. The hunter drew hir Loader and scanned the ogre.

110f7es.gif

HP: 725/800

Str: 50

End: 10

Agi: 5

"Wh-what the...!" The kid turned to the GM, who seemed locked waiting for movement on an otherwise completely still battleground between him, and the green fellow. "No good..."

He turned to Y, who was instead peacefully relaxing in one corner of the cave. "How can we fight this thing?!"

Yakuzamon got up, ran to B.B, and slapped hir. He looked dead serious as well as a bit pissed about the whole lost hat business. He looked up at the Hunter, and yelled in hir face; "NOW IS NOT THE TIME FORRR DOUBT, PUNK! WE STILL HAVE THE TECH, RREMEMBERR?!"

Taken aback lightly, s/he looked back down at the imp. "You mean...?" "Freakin' Hogwash Hat, punk!" "B-but you don't have the hat in question! Do you know how to deal with that?" "Surre I do! I just need to get the frrriggin hat back, is that too harrrd for you to underrrstand?!"

The hunter slowly nodded as a frown drew on hir face. S/he looked around for the hat, and finally found it. "There it is, go for it. Don't get killed."

Yakuzamon let out a grunt, before rolling on the snow and making a run for the Hat. Once it was back on his head, yell called his attack. "HOGWASH HAT!"

What followed was a whole bunch of nonsense talk which confused Hyogamon.

The Hyogamon stumbled, the world being twisted and distorted in his very eyes, he attempted to lift his club to attack the ruffians one last time but a hand taps him on his arm.

"We've all had our fun today Yuki Oni but I really do need them in one piece, plans and all."

The Ogre grunted in annoyance before dropping his club. "Fine ruin a man's fun, be my guest."

Y shrugged, let the giant gripe. He then walked over to Johnny who is currently caught up wrestling a rather irrate Grapleomon.

"Now now you little cad

don't you know sneaking on people is bad?"

"Johnny down, you picked a terrible santa. Just let him go and I'll deliver the presents myself."

"Silly Y can't you tell that any santa is better then... Wait, what?

You? Being santa claus, you don't even got the gut."

"Yes I'll do the stupid santa thing, I think Mugen would start to cry if he was stuck being something nice. We can't have that, it would be embarrassing for everyone.

Also ditch the rhyme thing, its annoying."

"What rhyme thing?

I have no idea what you mean?"

"Ugh fine whatever, anyway just stop his christmas thing and give me the sled. "

With a snap of his fingers the curse of Kringle was lifted, Mugen no longer had any chance to be anything near jolly.

"When eve comes Y, we will give you a call.

If you don't come it won't just be holly that decks the halls."

Johnny and Hyogamon vanish without a trace... for a few minutes until Johnny suddenly teleports back.

"Wait a minute this is my house not yours

now don't make me show you the door."

Archived