The Digital Revolution - Special Mission! That horrible Christmas Spirit!

Mugendramon

UNSNOP.

The GM's clothing abruptly stopped shifting. He noticed this as his skin stopped feeling the consistent rapid rugburns. He felt for a second very, very compelled to show a cheerful expression. But no, time to make like a tree and get out of here.

tek50d76afbefb8c0061099.png

"OH, FUCKING FINALLY. IT'S GOOD TO BE ABLE TO SWEAR AGAIN. AND TALK. THAT IS NICE TOO. Singing was getting really old to be quite fucking honest." The man turned to his Hunters, most of them still buried in the snow. "What are you waiting for you bag of lazy asses, fight is over. Time to go back. Most of you still have a mission to tend to, remember?! HURRY."

His old Xrossover was out of his pocket and in front of him not one second after he was done talking. "GrapLeomon, BlueMeramon, Save."

Both Ultimate digimon reverted into lights, and were shot right into the device. Mugen did not lower it, though. "Mozilla, Reload!"

*shoom*

Machinedramon_vg.gif

"0h, h3y, y0ur c107h35 4r3 b4ck 70 n0rm41. Bu7 7h3 guy 4nd hi5 p4r7n3r 4r3 57i11 7h3r3, wh47 7h3 h311 h4pp3n3d h3r3?"

"NOOO TIME TO EXPLAIN. SHUT UP, OPEN PORTAL, LET'S-A-FUCKING GO."

"50 grumpy, n0 74c7 70w4rd5 4 14dy. 0n3 0f 7h353 d4y5..."

The robot obeyed, murmuring. Laying on all fours, she positioned herself in front of Johnny, and roared mechanically. She also opened her mouth dramatically, revealing a cannon inside. The roar opened a large portal in between her and Johnny. Off in the middle of the desert, a portal for the lost Cinnamon also opened.

Without looking back or saying anything, the GM stepped through and disappeared.

"Y0u 411 b3773r c0m3 0n 410ng 45 w311."

Mozilla stepped in behind the GM.

(OoC: Once you all post once, this will be locked and will stay as permanent decoration for the club. In the thread portal, that is.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The battle surely ended on an anti-climax, it almost felt like what Y did was a contingency plan to if we ran out of time. Oh well, it didn't matter that much, as it was time to get back tot he original battle. "That was unexpected. Indeed so, I'll bet none of us would even think of Y choosing to stand in for the GM. Though, it would have been funny to see the GM go all santa claus. Really? Because, in my mind's eye I see only a vision of terror. What, is the GM smiling and being happy for once? Yes."

There was a hollow resonance, as if somehow, something was lampshaded.

"THAT WAS IT??"

"THAT WAS IT??"

Both Sonic and Hao, after returning to his normal Shamanmon self, said surprised at the sorta anti-climatic ending to this fight. Sure both of them were happy it was over...but it just seemed...well...a bit too scripted out and the battle's end was lame.

"I xrossed for that! Jeez, the fight with that dumb calamari digimon had more action to it..." Hao grumbled, a bit disappointed with this whole outcome.

Sonic was too, but at the same time he was glad that the infection of that Santa crap was off of the GM. "Well we will get rewarded for this...hopefully anyway." he said, with a chuckle, as him and Hao walked with the rest, returning back to HQ.

Roxas facepalmed. "Y, we almost froze to death. If you had that much power over him, don't you think you could have stopped him as soon as he attacked us?"

"But Roxas, we're okay now…"

"I don't-" Roxas stopped himself, not wanting to take his anger out on Guilmon. "You're right. Well, I promised you a name for Christmas. Um, is 'Gale' okay?"

"Gale?"

"I just thought of it. I know it's not much, but-"

"I like it! Thank you, Roxas!"

"R-really? Well, okay then. Let's get back to our mission."

Their Christmas distaction over, Roxas and the newly-christened Gale passed through the portal.

B.B. and Yakuzamon stared open-mouthed. It was all over. Just like that.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" The imp yelled as he was de-Xrossed and his Xros-Up returned to the Hunter's Loader. S/he was no less surprised than hir partner was, but s/he was somehow relieve that it was over without much fighting. "Just be glad you didn't get killed, Yakuzamon..."

"NOT KILLED MY ASS, PUNK! WE WERE GOING TO HAND HIS ASS TO HIM! GETTING CUT OFF LIKE THAT, IT'S NOT WORTHY OF THE GREAT M-!" Slap.

The Hunter looked down, hir eyes shaded by hir pink hair. "You... were going to get killed. I absolutely will no allow that. Your high-and-mighty act could cost you very dearly, and I don't quite think I'd know how to deal with that. Now let's go back to the wasteland before the fruit goes to waste."

The imp held a hand against his face. "Gah... Let's go then! No time to waste around snow-in-summerLand!"

The imp ran throught the portal before his Hunter. B.B. followed.

As all the other hunters and their partners charged at Hyogamon, Thunder decided that due to having no one to Xros Elecmon with, and how crazily strong the ogre was, they would move back and try not to get killed. And it worked. After the floor suddenly fell under everyone's feet, the fight resumed, and Elecmon only took a tiny bit of damage from Hyogamon's attack, where as everyone else took a fair bit. After a few minutes of fighting, Y stepped in and all the fighting stopped. So...Thunder and Elecmon walked through the newly-opened portal, back home...

Once all the Hunters had passed through the portal, it closed down. Right before it disappeared completely, a loud YOU SUCK came from it.

Y was left there. He could teleport by himself anyway.

The GM walked around the ruins, now perfectly grim looking as always. Christmas was saved! The GM felt it was time to celebrate, and went to the fridge(?) for a glass of eggnog. Inside of it, there was no eggnog.

The GM dropped to his knees, in agony. Such a perverse act of demonic proportions!

tek50dafbca2ca045837682.png

"CURSE YOU, JOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!"

Archived