~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1357185911' post='6109793']
You guys wanna link me? I try to steer clear of the YCM RPs, but I'll look into it. However, I really shouldn't commit to anything because school starts again for me on Monday and I'm now a peer college counselor, so I have quite a lot over my shoulders. But I'll see!

Also guys, I got the nicest compliment today I'm like dying from it because sometimes you meet really cool people and they restore your faith in humanity (though I've always had faith in humanity, but you get what I mean).

I was downtown shopping, and that's where a lot of really neat people like to hang out. So I was walking from store to store, and I noticed this guy with the greatest outfit on, so I HAD to compliment him on it. Like when someone does something great or wears something great or says something great, I always jump to tell them. So I told this guy, and after that, we began walking from one store to the next together. He told me some stories and we shared some laughs and this is why I love talking to strangers.

He was in his 20s, with the coolest hair and the coolest tattoos and the coolest beard, and he told me that I had this really great east coat liberated feminist vibe to me, and that it's really rad. Then he said to always stay that way, and never grow up too serious and never only wear shades of gray and black.

I've never been called rad before. Rad. R. A. D. By this sweet guy in his 20s with cool everything.

And I don't think any of you cared about that, but it honestly made my week. Plus I scored such sick clothes for back to school and I just thought I'd share okay I'm done.

Anyways, how were all of your days?

OH! ALSO! Rapidfire, it was nice to hear from you while I was out ;D You should hit me up on my blog when I'm out more often.
[/quote]
That is AWESOME xD

Bein called rad must feel nice o3o

Also, the RP is a bit different than most YCM RPs, since it's a school life sort of thing xD

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294874-north-frost-private-academy-ooc-pg-13not-startedaccepting/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294874-north-frost-private-academy-ooc-pg-13not-startedaccepting/[/url]

That's it :3

I think you'll find it a bit interesting~

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try to make more fulfilling posts, Dwarven King.

Or at least none of such a length. I'm willing to get aggressive if I need to in order to enforce what I have to, of course.

Or I can let it go, if DL likes. I'm willing to be more open for you. <3

Anything with Miranda is the best thing ever.

Hey guys, how you doing?

Sorry if this doesn't go by the current topic, but I feel you should know this: I was a dumbass today. Why? I had my chance to speak to my girl directly, and she just walked passed me the moment I started using my phone. *Sigh* Should've went after her.

Other than that, I talked to her BFF and now I'm wondering if my girl will use her Facebook again. So, Step 1 for me is complete. Don't know how many steps it'll take, but I'll try to go for the smallest number possible, most likely being 5 at the least.

So, yeah, just updating you guys and all, so you can continue on any topic you were currently on and I'll join in if I feel the need to. Later! ;)

[quote name='Fluttershy401' timestamp='1357186380' post='6109805']
That is AWESOME xD
Bein called rad must feel nice o3o
Also, the RP is a bit different than most YCM RPs, since it's a school life sort of thing xD
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294874-north-frost-private-academy-ooc-pg-13not-startedaccepting/"]http://forum.yugiohc...artedaccepting/[/url]
That's it :3
I think you'll find it a bit interesting~
[/quote]

It was such a great feeling! Especially from such a rad guy himself.

And I'll join it, but would you be mad if I maybe pull out? Because I can't 100% commit to anything right now. But the beginning of a semester isn't always too bad, so I'll see if I have time to manage posting here and there.

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1357186555' post='6109810']
Anything with Miranda is the best thing ever.
[/quote]

You're giving me too much credit <3

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1357187932' post='6109827']
Marisa, I could just follow you. Only thing is I literally made a tumblr yesterday because it's 2013. So I thought why not try new things.
[/quote]

You should, but only if my blog is interesting to you! Don't have nonsense you don't want to see on your dash haha. I'm strict with my following because I only want to see what I find interesting. But you'll get into tumblr quick. It's amazing and fun. Especially when you pick up more followers and get messages, it really is something else.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1357188642' post='6109836']
Sorry if this doesn't go by the current topic, but I feel you should know this: I was a dumbass today. Why? I had my chance to speak to my girl directly, and she just walked passed me the moment I started using my phone. *Sigh* Should've went after her.
Other than that, I talked to her BFF and now I'm wondering if my girl will use her Facebook again. So, Step 1 for me is complete. Don't know how many steps it'll take, but I'll try to go for the smallest number possible, most likely being 5 at the least.
[/quote]

I don't know what happened between you and your girlfriend, but don't miss out on chances like that! If you've been needing to talk to her or approach her, do it. Without a thought. Because once you over think things, it just ruins the moment. I have no idea what these steps or going towards, but good! I'm glad there's progress.

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1357197534' post='6109936'] Marisa it is interesting. PFFS, but really I do find it interesting. Oh, and I like the fact that you help out people on there. That is pretty nice of you. [/quote]

Yeah, I really want to get it into more advice stuff, but I guess not a lot of my followers really need that in their lives. And Rapid, I feel weird posting anonymous stuff when you revealed your identity onto my blog D; It just feels...off. But my greatest fear is all the love I have for everyone and everything reversing one day. I just never want to live full of hatred.

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1357199031' post='6109948']
Yeah, I really want to get it into more advice stuff, but I guess not a lot of my followers really need that in their lives. And Rapid, I feel weird posting anonymous stuff when you revealed your identity onto my blog D; It just feels...off. But my greatest fear is all the love I have for everyone and everything reversing one day. I just never want to live full of hatred.
[/quote]

Sorry I'm thinking with my weird night head, that one is a bit...odd. xD Well I guess this means goodnight.

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1357199297' post='6109950']
It isn't too much credit when you deserve it. I don't really give credit, much, anyway, so it really feels warranted and not artificial.
[/quote]

I truly don't deserve it though! But I'll take it, because it's awfully kind to hear and is really sweet.

[quote name='Rapidfire' timestamp='1357199468' post='6109954']
Sorry I'm thinking with my weird night head, that one is a bit...odd. xD Well I guess this means goodnight.
[/quote]

Haha it's all good, don't worry! And goodnight! Well, if you're heading to sleep. Cause even though I should be sleeping, we all know I won't be ;D

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357200122' post='6109960']
So Marisa is Latula?
A bit surprising to hear that you start school again next week. Maybe I'm just disillusioned after having more breaks, but I don't go back until the fourteenth.
[/quote]

Roxas! I'm glad you're in this club now! And I had to look up Latula. Totally knew she was a Homestuck character, but I'm too far behind in the comic. But I am the r4dd3st g4m3 g1rl 3v4.

And ahhh I wish I had that much more time. But the district I'm in wants us all back soon because we have a shorter semester than usual. We get out of school in May this year because of low bugget. It's horrible.

I get out of school near the end of May. If your semester ends earlier in the month, that would explain why it started earlier as well.

Well, I saw you here, so I figured I should join too. Yeah, I didn't think you would know her right away, since I wasn't even sure if you read Homestuck.

I get out of school near the end of May. If your semester ends earlier in the month, that would explain why it started earlier as well.

[quote name='Hina~' timestamp='1357202525' post='6109966']
I'm wishing you were on Skype, since you're one of my favorite people to talk to, but I'm not sure you'd stay up two minutes later, anyway. It would still be enjoyable, though. I think it could help me and you want to talk to me more recently for some reason.
[/quote]

I have to try and get off the computer tonight, because I have to wake up at 8 AM this time. So I'm avoiding any conversation that'll keep me around longer than I should. Although my semester is starting on Monday, my AP classes have a head start, so I'm in school from 9 AM to 10:30 AM tomorrow. But I think the rest of the day should be free, so we'll have time to talk! Depending if I go out with any of my friends afterwards.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357202729' post='6109967']
Well, I saw you here, so I figured I should join too. Yeah, I didn't think you would know her right away, since I wasn't even sure if you read Homestuck.[/quote]

Oh really? :0 That's interesting then. I guess school systems are different for everywhere. It's actually really unusual to get out during May. Most schools over here get out during mid June.

I read quite a bit of it a long while ago, but I just couldn't catch up. It felt too much like a never ending race haha. I'll probably try to get back to it during the summer!

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357203174' post='6109969']
I'm looking forward to getting back into school. Looking into getting a degree in Psych/Criminal Justice. (Obviously two different ones from two different places =P) Yeah, I 'm out of school right now, and wanting to go back...
Wow, never thought I'd hear myself say that...
[/quote]

That's the way to go about it! Positivity, yay! That's really great that you're excited. Honestly, that's one of the only ways you'll really achieve. Nothing great was accomplished without enthusiasm. And those degrees must be really neat to get into too.

And I can't really say I dread school either, but I tend to get attached to breaks. I love school for the social event and the classes, but it's my time at home that I dread because that's when I have to study. I just can't study for the life of me. I'm such a hard worker, but sitting there and reading text and memorizing it over and over really isn't for me.

But also, this upcoming semester, I'm now a Peer College Counselor and I've never been more excited for something in my life.

hahaha, yeah, I guess you're right. Though, I never studied my entire school carrier. At all. And yet, somehow, I still managed to pass all my tests. I could easily have been Valedictorian, if I had wanted to, but I only did enough of my Homework to maintain an A/B average throughout my schooling. Which wasn't all that hard, since for High School, I did Advanced Placement for my Core Classes.

[quote name='Reiji Kokonoe' timestamp='1357197864' post='6109941']
Step two: Walk up to her, and tell her you need to talk with her.
[b][color=#000000]Noted. ;)[/color][/b]
Step three: Walk into an empty room (if available)
[b][color=#000000]I'll see what can be done.[/color][/b]
Step four: Say y our peace. Done.
[b][color=#000000] :huh: Wait, what?[/color][/b][b][color=#000000] [/color][/b]
[/quote]

C4:
Okay... Basically, tell her wht you need to tell her, and whatever happens, happens. Either she'll slap you hard in the face, yell at you, and then storm out. Or she'll understand and explain what she perceived to have been happening, and then break down in tears, calling you a jerk. There's about a six percent chance that she won't be angry, or otherwise upset. But, no matter what happens, this problem is solved. In the latter case, you're informed of what has been happening, and in the former, you're left even more confused. But, you did what you needed to do. What happens after that... well, let us know so that I can help you with that.

[quote name='Marisa Kirisame-ze' timestamp='1357206193' post='6109987']Oh really? :0 That's interesting then. I guess school systems are different for everywhere. It's actually really unusual to get out during May. Most schools over here get out during mid June.
I read quite a bit of it a long while ago, but I just couldn't catch up. It felt too much like a never ending race haha. I'll probably try to get back to it during the summer![/quote]

At elementary and high school, my summer vacation didn't start until June, but even then that was no latter than the second week of June. It's different now that I'm at a community college.

If it makes you feel any better, I still need to catch, but yeah, it's gotten pretty lengthy. Homestuck is the kind of thing where the sheer length of it can make it an intimidating story to get through.

[quote name='Kevin the Bird' timestamp='1357227909' post='6110114']
C4, Renji meant "Say your piece". He typo'd.
[/quote]

Still makes no sense to me, honestly. If he means to tell my side of the story to her, well okay, that's something I'll try to do, but if it's anything other than that, then I'm clueless.

Archived