~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

You've been waiting for us to get together? xD That's unusal. btw I'm Kenny, her sister's name is Lauren (My whole group of friends call me Kenny, it doesn't help that everyone on her assumes I'm a guy). I try talking to her about it, it's actually happening right now, she just really doesn't want to talk about it which I can understand because she's scared it's going to break us like her sister did with her last relationship. It's sad really and I feel awful but what's even worse is I'm sort of glad her sister is harassing me on my Tumblr instead of bothering her.

Well she talked about you and stuff. And don't push her because that won't help, she'll tell you when she is ready. Just reassure her and make everything okay. 

And honestly tell her sister that she needs to back off, I can only imagine how annoying this is. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she talked about you and stuff. And don't push her because that won't help, she'll tell you when she is ready. Just reassure her and make everything okay. 

And honestly tell her sister that she needs to back off, I can only imagine how annoying this is. 

Yeah, her sister has backed off a bit but then again it always come in waves, she can be fine and then hell breaks loose. And it seems like a lot of people think we're good together, my parents even like her and apparently her parents like me so that's a plus. And one of my best friend loves us together and that's saying something xD

Yeah, her sister has backed off a bit but then again it always come in waves, she can be fine and then hell breaks loose. And it seems like a lot of people think we're good together, my parents even like her and apparently her parents like me so that's a plus. And one of my best friend loves us together and that's saying something xD

Ah, well still it's not something she should be worrying about. And yeah, outside support is great to have as well! 

• 1 month later...

I'm here again.. I came because I need help with a girl.. now more then ever..

I'm currently dating a girl. someone who makes me feel special and I truly love. we;ve dating for a while.. We hang out a bit and talk alot. But.. recently she said that at the end of Summer she'd have to break up with me. She means more then the world to me and if she leaves me, I'll die inside.. and even on the outside. I can't lose her. Please, everyone.. help me. I wan tto know what I could do to make our relationship last. please help me.. Please.. I don't want to lose her...

I'm currently dating a girl. someone who makes me feel special and I truly love. we;ve dating for a while.. We hang out a bit and talk alot. But.. recently she said that at the end of Summer she'd have to break up with me. She means more then the world to me and if she leaves me, I'll die inside.. and even on the outside. I can't lose her. Please, everyone.. help me. I wan tto know what I could do to make our relationship last. please help me.. Please.. I don't want to lose her...

Did she gave any reason for that? cause there are things that can be done in any case, if she is moving away, you can try a long distance relationship, it is not easy I know, but it is easier to solve, you two live in the same city, and will at least still live in the same country, so planning a trip for you going to her or her going to you isn't something hard if you have support form family and friends.

A girl, no matter how much you love her, should never become the one thing you live for, your life support. She is who she is, you are who you are, your own person. I honestly don't feel you should let her breaking up with you for whatever reason matter TOO much. Be sad, depressed, for a bit, etc, but get over it. Enjoy the now.

Firstly you need to find out why she would break up with you. You can't do anything to fix it unless you know the reason. And by the same extension, we can't either.

Secondly: I'm sorry I have to say this, but you need to become less dependant on her. I umm... I was in much the same boat with my ex, and she dumped me, and as a result my life has been ruined (Well... not quite as simple as that, but it is partialy the root of it all), and I am bitter depressed, cynical, miserable and more than likely going to kill myself by the end of college at this rate. And it was much to do with the fact I was unable to see my life without her, and she was the most precious thing in all of creation to me. And it was stupid of me, because I let one break-up destroy my life. No one person, no matter how much you love her, you can't let her do that to you if it ends.

If anything, try and stand by the principle I try and cope by: If you truly love her, you should be happiest that she is happy, even if it means she's not with you.

Oh, wow. DL posted here. But, anyway, Marluxia, don't let one person take over your life. When you let one person become your life, then you get depressed hen they leave. When you get depressed because they leave, you start looking for a new purpose. When you look for a new purpose, you join the military, when you join the military, you end up in Afghanistan. When you end up in Afghanistan, you sleep in a conex. Don't sleep in a conex, find a resin outside a single person.

• 3 months later...

Archived