~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

Striker, the best I can tell you is this: don't worry too much about it. Odds are, he's got something going on, and it's taking a lot of his time. Just back away a bit, and wait for him. He'll come around sooner or later, and then you'll pick it up where you left off, and catch up on what's been happening.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote]

But I don't think they're all sluts.  Just a horrible few ruining their lives and I actually pity and lament the lost of some possibly creative minds.[/quote]

Cutting in here.

My best friend went on that path, and is still travelling it merrily mo. Admittedly, she was...strange in her own right, reading books despite the kind of things she did everyday (skip school, smoking, clubs, sex, drugs, la la la), and of course I'm referring to our little quadruple murderer, but APART FROM THAT. Apart from that, her mind was pretty set and creative, not [i]despite[/i] what she does, but [i]because[/i] of it. Of course, she stopped being my friend the moment I reported her to the police, but...she had a pretty set fixation on the future. She was intelligent, she was ready, she knew how to get there, she knew how to fit her life into it, she was able to maintain her health against what she did. She didn't care that most of the school pretty much scorned her.

When people - as you say - 'slip', they also learn to become more independent. Granted, it distorts their overall view of people and the world, but they still learn, albeit in a different way. I still admire her, because she's capable of so many things that I'm not, and that the courage she had to do what she did...is something no ordinary human would ever possess.

People like that don't slip, they just take a different path. This path, even though it's wading through a tunnel of death, can still lead to victory even without that little thing you might like to call 'redemption'.

What [i]I'm[/i] trying to say is that slipping is alright. Because life is life, and it's true that You Only Live Once. Would you rather die a fool, spending the last of your days lying in bed, in boredom?

You called yourself neutral, but you're not neutral at all. A neutral person is indifferent to both sides of a society. Have you ever attempted to see this from their point of view, or have you ever had a closer look at how their minds work - ignoring all the stereotypes about them? How do you define life, success, future? Are those ideals flexible, or are they fixed to your own state of mind? Once you can answer those questions, then you can be neutral.

[quote].......I only allowed the rotten apples to spoil my view of women........

.........but they still have redeeming qualities and for that I helped them out when they had problems.......

.......Not the sick f*** ones like certain people but normal and well adjusted........

........and it'll ruin your life and I don't want that happening to the few people I enjoy talking to......

...........In fact the tone of that advice out of hope.....[/quote]

I have a feeling that you and I will not get along.

Um, sorry >.< just expressing my own personal ideals. May have gotten a little carried away there, but they're my thoughts~

I'm actually a bit flattered by his mentioning me. Sorry I haven't replied to the PM, by the way. I've been really busy and I don't get time on the Internet anymore. Not much to myself where nobody else could intrude, that is. That's why most of the reason I use the Internet recently is to download anime.

So I just saw "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and the movie has a really good point. "Why do really good people fall in love with bad people?" And the answer is good as well. "We accept the love we think we deserve." So what's your opinion on this. Why do some people fall in love with the wrong people? 

This actually made me think a lot. I think I wrote about ten pages about just my feelings about this particular question. And I really can't help but know that it's true. We really do get the love we think we deserve. I strongly suggest that everyone on here just takes a minute to think about all they have done, and about how many times you have given up on someone because you though that they were too good for you. 

So I just saw "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and the movie has a really good point. "Why do really good people fall in love with bad people?" And the answer is good as well. "We accept the love we think we deserve." So what's your opinion on this. Why do some people fall in love with the wrong people? 

This actually made me think a lot. I think I wrote about ten pages about just my feelings about this particular question. And I really can't help but know that it's true. We really do get the love we think we deserve. I strongly suggest that everyone on here just takes a minute to think about all they have done, and about how many times you have given up on someone because you though that they were too good for you. 

I know how that feeling is Rapid, well that happened to me a bit, but honestly what happenend in a higher number were total failures on trying to be with someone, I used to be straight foward when I got enough courage to ask a girl, well I dunno, after I got a no or no awnser at all I were to try more but thought that they were too good for me anyway and smahsed the feelings to pieces to be able to walk past them...

On a side note: Started getting things ready to go visit my girl on her bday :3 and I already got documentation and the money :3.

Hey guys, my plane arrived about six hours ago, and I am LOVING Australia (okay, might've forgotten to mention this before, but I'll be here for two weeks). While at school there (this is a student exchange program), I got to see myself in a new light, one with neither language barriers nor cultural differences, where my appearance and hairstyle are actually identified as hot, and where I seemed to hold a LOT of power.

Come to think of it, I was a bit like a manipulative douche. All I have to do is put in just a little more effort (flirt here, sweet-talking there) and a girl would be mine. Surprisingly easy, and a start contrast to my daily school life in Indonesia...I'm not afraid of it either. It gives me self-confidence, a lot of confidence in myself.

I guess that maybe it's a good thing I'm grounded in a foreign country for the rest of my senior years.

How does one get to Australia? I know a couple of single ladies I might like at Aussie Zoo.

Okay, just kidding about that, though I would like to visit Australia Zoo. On an unrelated note, I found a nice-looking girl here I might try talking to. If I can find a way to approach her without it seeming weird...

Maybe we should come up with another topic. This one has been on my mind for a while. Have you ever been told that that someone "has your back", or is there for you when you're down, or that you have done it? If so, what resulted in it?

I will say this now. I've always wanted to help somebody that I cared about. But guess what? Even though I am able to help them at anytime, they don't come to me for ANYTHING. It's like they disregard what I say because I don't deserve to help anyone. Next thing you know, one of my friends is gonna end up in a fight with someone she had talked about hating for so long, and she would have NEVER talked to me about and asked for my input. And then, I'd have to break them up and yell at my friend saying, "What the hell!? I said I had your back, and you just throw it away! Why!? Why the f*ck can't you understand that I'm here to help you?! Why do you have to keep doing all this sh*t by yourself!? If you don't want my help, just say it already! Don't just lie in my face like I can't take a f**king hint! You know, I thought you would be different; I thought you would actually come to me when you need help. But no, you don't even bother, like I'm just a useless piece of sh*t to you! You should be thankful that I want to help, but until I hear an apology, don't even bother talking to me!"

It'll be one of those subconscious moments in which I'll finally be able to confront someone, but it'll be the wrong person. I'll probably feel horrible afterward, but the message will be out there.

Just typing this post hurt my voice...  :mellow:

Hey guys, my plane arrived about six hours ago, and I am LOVING Australia (okay, might've forgotten to mention this before, but I'll be here for two weeks). While at school there (this is a student exchange program), I got to see myself in a new light, one with neither language barriers nor cultural differences, where my appearance and hairstyle are actually identified as hot, and where I seemed to hold a LOT of power.

Come to think of it, I was a bit like a manipulative douche. All I have to do is put in just a little more effort (flirt here, sweet-talking there) and a girl would be mine. Surprisingly easy, and a start contrast to my daily school life in Indonesia...I'm not afraid of it either. It gives me self-confidence, a lot of confidence in myself.

I guess that maybe it's a good thing I'm grounded in a foreign country for the rest of my senior years.

You know this kind of stuff is what lets people know they don't absolutely fail at life, but that the place around them makes them feel like they suck.

Happened to me, but thanks to that one year in Paris I am all too sure it's not true at all~

You know this kind of stuff is what lets people know they don't absolutely fail at life, but that the place around them makes them feel like they suck.

Happened to me, but thanks to that one year in Paris I am all too sure it's not true at all~

Maybe we should come up with another topic. This one has been on my mind for a while. Have you ever been told that that someone "has your back", or is there for you when you're down, or that you have done it? If so, what resulted in it?

I will say this now. I've always wanted to help somebody that I cared about. But guess what? Even though I am able to help them at anytime, they don't come to me for ANYTHING. It's like they disregard what I say because I don't deserve to help anyone.

Just typing this post hurt my voice...  :mellow:

...well, if your RP characters are anything to go by, it's because you act like any other ordinary friend on the outside, and because of that, people don't believe you. They can't trust you, they can't trust anybody but their closest friends, and even then, they feel like their problems are theirs alone. I know the type of feeling you're having, but you're going too far without support of your own. Everybody says 'I got your back bro', and what makes you any different? Maybe you've gone out of your way to prove it, but they wouldn't notice that.

There's a simple solution though; have you ever actually told them about this? That if they have any problems [b](because every human being has some sort of problem)[/b], they can talk to you about it? That you've always wanted to help somebody you care about? That you can honestly be trusted? Do you even think you can even relate to any problem they have, or that you can truly help them about it? If you've never been in their situation, you might say the wrong thing and unintentionally insult them.

You have to understand other people first before you can help them, before you can hope that they'll give you a chance.

And just in case, Asperger's is absolutely no excuse for not doing so. It's not even that much of a 'disorder', just a different kind of human behavior.

...well, if your RP characters are anything to go by, it's because you act like any other ordinary friend on the outside, and because of that, people don't believe you. They can't trust you, they can't trust anybody but their closest friends, and even then, they feel like their problems are theirs alone. I know the type of feeling you're having, but you're going too far without support of your own. Everybody says 'I got your back bro', and what makes you any different? Maybe you've gone out of your way to prove it, but they wouldn't notice that.

ENOUGH WITH THE FRIENDZONE CRAP! I'm actually learning to not do it, so please stop bringing it up.

Anyway, I HAVE gone out of my way to prove I can help my friends, but they don't consider it, ever.

There's a simple solution though; have you ever actually told them about this? That if they have any problems (because every human being has some sort of problem), they can talk to you about it? That you've always wanted to help somebody you care about? That you can honestly be trusted? Do you even think you can even relate to any problem they have, or that you can truly help them about it? If you've never been in their situation, you might say the wrong thing and unintentionally insult them.

I've said all that stuff far more than I have ever needed to, and NOBODY even considered my help. I've even reminded them repeatedly that I told them this. Hell, I even told Hotaru this, but I never heard back from her. What's it gonna take for someone to actually listen to me and not just nod at me, not even acknowledging that I'm there to help since I got all the time in the world.

You have to understand other people first before you can help them, before you can hope that they'll give you a chance.

And just in case, Asperger's is absolutely no excuse for not doing so. It's not even that much of a 'disorder', just a different kind of human behavior.

You think I don't know that? I've always been knowing everyone's problems and I always ask what's wrong.

And you're supposed to be helping me, not putting me down.

ENOUGH WITH THE FRIENDZONE CRAP! I'm actually learning to not do it, so please stop bringing it up.

Anyway, I HAVE gone out of my way to prove I can help my friends, but they don't consider it, ever.

I've said all that stuff far more than I have ever needed to, and NOBODY even considered my help. I've even reminded them repeatedly that I told them this. Hell, I even told Hotaru this, but I never heard back from her. What's it gonna take for someone to actually listen to me and not just nod at me, not even acknowledging that I'm there to help since I got all the time in the world.

You think I don't know that? I've always been knowing everyone's problems and I always ask what's wrong.

And you're supposed to be helping me, not putting me down.

I don't think he is putting you down, so much as critiquing aspects he believes to be faulty in what you are doing, or might be doing, so you improve, or watch out not to falter in those aspects.

I think you worded it brilliantly, anyway. I commend you for arguing against that animated amalgamation of dysphemisms and ignorance.

Good on you, pal. Keep fighting for what you believe in, no matter who tries to oppose you.

I thought you insulted me for a second. lol

Maybe because I've never heard of the word dysphemisms before.

Thanks, Hina. :D

I think you worded it brilliantly, anyway. I commend you for arguing against that animated amalgamation of dysphemisms and ignorance.

Good on you, pal. Keep fighting for what you believe in, no matter who tries to oppose you.

But I wasn't......I was never...

Why can't you get it? Why can't any of you get it?

WHY CAN YOU GUYS NEVER SEE IT WHEN I'M SUPPORTING YOU?!?!?!? OR WHEN I'M AGREEING WITH YOU!?!?!?!??!

OKAY, SO MAYBE I USE A LOT OF BIG WORDS AND TWIST THE ORIGINAL MEANINGS, BUT WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP MISINTERPRETING / MISUNDERSTANDING / IGNORING / ASSUMING - THAT I'M NEGATIVE?!?!?!?!??!!? I CAN'T TAKE THIS. I JUST CAN'T TAKE THIS. IF MY WHOLEHEARTED SUPPORT ISN'T ACCEPTED, then why should I ever bother about helping anymore.....?

Okay, I use my own words. Okay, I may sound like I hate you or something. But I don't. But I'm just agreeing with you, from a different point of view. But I'm just offering my own version of support, and if nobody can understand that, then it's pointless.

NLEWWWWWwwwwwsfmunsadsfkmjvkknsf,.vkjmhsrvdls;fhghjeds.fckhsdjCscedsgvsdgv

How many more times do I have to keep saying this?! I'm not some jumbled up puzzle of... forget it. If I go into detail, people will just think worse about me.

why

WHY

I'm just honest. I just pour my thoughts into whatever I type. You could say that my voice are my words.

Butwhy

I wish you understood

I wish any of you could understand

That the only reason I have to be sad is because other people think I am

That I'm trying to live life to its fullest - before I die

That I believe in a God

and science

and happiness

and that I support you

and that I wish you to have a good life

and that I hope you can overcome any trouble you come across

and that I would want nothing more than to sacrifice my entire life if it meant happiness

and that I believe many people still do not have happiness

And that I try to help them achieve it, based on logic and history and my own experiences

But that they

just

scorn me

I'm crying.

And now you guys think I'm a creep.

That's fine.

Because if you were to write down your thoughts without backspacing and without any change of mind then you might actually sound like this too. Like a creep.

I am just an amalgamation of thoughts, and ideals, and hopes, aren't I?

I just want humanity to be happy, and everything else I do is just a bonus.

why

Did you even bother reading any of this?

Do you even bother paying attention to me when I pour my heart out?

Some people hide behind some sort of image. In fact, I bet most of you do.

But I don't.

I've been entirely honest from Day 1, apart from the occasional joke I crack (and I don't crack jokes that people won't get xD).

Please.

please

Please read my words.

please dont ignore me

Please see me.

please appreciate me

Please appreciate yourself

please be happy

Please be happy

And me

I am happy

when im certain that others are

And I try my best

as an animated amalgamation of dysphemisms and ignorance

as a little boy who is still defining life

as a human being

as a fellow person who cares

to help.

to helpp

I thought this place was perfect. I'd like to go into detail, but you won't read it.

You won't read anything.

Maybe you skipped everything. That's okay too. No it's not and I hate you for that for denying me my own happiness. But I forgive you. Because forcing you will make you sad and i dont want that

I thought this place would be good.

And I'm sure that the people here like me.

But they don't understand me, and so whenever I pour my heart out, they cant comprehend it and so shun it away.

the truth

my truth

i believe in the truth

i always do

i believe in trying

i believe in doing

i believe in everything

because the human mind is limited by the mind and the mind is unlimited

Anyway, I was certain that I'd like this place.

But I don't.

And the reason these weren't put in paragraphs is because you always ignore them when they are. You. Yes, you. I refer to you, behind the screen. It has always been about you.

plus spam.

I'm sorry, but as you can see, I am having a mental breakdown here.

I have to leavethis place

ihavetoleavetthispalce

goodbye

Goodbye, everybody.

Fuck you.

You're all good.

I need to quit this club. Please, let me. I'm leaving anyway.

Goodbye

gopdbye doogdb yogoodboyte bggooodbyyeee gooodbyebodygye gooodbbyee godbye godddbyyeeeggooooddbyegoodbye.goodbye.

I'm honestly sorry. I'd love to stay, but I don't want to stay in a place where everyone thinks I'm some sort of fortress of darkness. I'm LIGHT! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN LIGHT!!! AND GOOD!!! Always.... always

Because of that, I quit this club.

And please, pretend this never happened in the other threads.

Merciful, the internet is a really cold place to try and make friends. Not everyone is openly honest about their real life selves, let alone their innermost feelings. You're a wonderful person for being this honest and open about how you feel towards others.

But like I said, the internet is within a screen. People usually don't want to stare too much into that screen, so your intentions may be quickly dismissed as negative. The point is...

Unappreciating people over the internet should not be a reason for you to go insane. Unlike you and your redeeming honesty (which you should not under any circumstances assume people take for granted), most people don't take the internet too seriously. You shouldn't in any way believe the internet will understand you, either...

Why the fuck would people bring their relationship issues into a game?  Why?  Why the fuck would a man make an interesting female character into a cardboard cartoony evil villain that needs the main hero to set her straight and save her?

Why would you shit on lore just to make an insert in a franchise that hadn't suffered Blizzard's inability at writing that much?

Why would you go out to players, and tell them for their long awaited sequel, that their favorite characters are now based on your troubled relationship problems?

Now we talk about some people who like to drag relationship issues into everything.

Why the fuck would people bring their relationship issues into a game?  Why?  Why the fuck would a man make an interesting female character into a cardboard cartoony evil villain that needs the main hero to set her straight and save her?

Why would you shit on lore just to make an insert in a franchise that hadn't suffered Blizzard's inability at writing that much?

Why would you go out to players, and tell them for their long awaited sequel, that their favorite characters are now based on your troubled relationship problems?

Now we talk about some people who like to drag relationship issues into everything.

0_o What are you getting at?

Merciful, the internet is a really cold place to try and make friends. Not everyone is openly honest about their real life selves, let alone their innermost feelings. You're a wonderful person for being this honest and open about how you feel towards others.

But like I said, the internet is within a screen. People usually don't want to stare too much into that screen, so your intentions may be quickly dismissed as negative. The point is...

Unappreciating people over the internet should not be a reason for you to go insane. Unlike you and your redeeming honesty (which you should not under any circumstances assume people take for granted), most people don't take the internet too seriously. You shouldn't in any way believe the internet will understand you, either...

I absolutely agree with this and also make the recommendation that he sees a professional if he isn't already.

0_o What are you getting at?

The main writer for SC2 decided to do away with all the lore and back story and instead make the story about his recent break up with his girl friend.

Because of that the campaign story for SC2 sucks hard.  It's thinly veiled.  He even admitted to doing it in one Eurogamer interview saying it'll fit in much more better then man trying to kill evil chick for killing billions of people and killing his best friends.

Now he's trying to make a character who called herself the Bitch Queen of the Universe into a misunderstood weak woman.  Someone who was used by other people and now finally has all the power she could want, to being weak and emotionally unstable.

That's why I fucking hate his writing.

Not only that, but he did it several times with Diablo and the Warcraft series.

It's just the same thing but with a different genre.

Girl gets power, guy tries to save girl from power, and then girl dies or gets saved.  

This as you imagined, led many people to lose faith in Blizzard's writing abilities completely.

Why things get so hard when I'm happy?

Me and my girl aren't "Best Friends" like we were, we are just lovers, but lately she has been so distracted that I really feel left over sometimes... I dunno what changed but I hate it...

Also... I'm just a part of the 5% of her life that isn't filled up with classes... just a small bit of 5%...

Archived