Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really did you see Sephiroth look for Cloud, no he just waited around and Cloud came to him. He's more likely to know where Dawn is and frack with him to release his darkness. Finally I to am stumped by Sugga Mama she's funny to have here but she completely destroyed the flow we had here and I kinda want to wait until Xemyrom is done talking to the Lightnings before addressing her, also as my guy is also technically resistance he is more of a villain then the others. Maybe SUgga Mama should go to the world that never was instead.

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1357947425' post='6118472']
Would Sephiroth still be alive at this time? I only ask because he's basically just darkness in this series and obviously the same rules anyone else follows never applied to Sephiroth, and a grudge match between him and Dawn would be amusing, and it'd give the keyblade wielders more to fight .3.
[/quote]
Sephiroth likely died a long time ago.

Sephiroth isn't darkness incarnate or he'd be more relevant. He is just a a****** who is good at the stupidest sword I ever f***ing saw jesus christ.

Hades and Maleficent however are gods and fairy respectively so they can likely last longer unless killed or sealed as is likely.

[quote name='Generation D' timestamp='1357956891' post='6118585']
Could be a reason why he needs Dawn? Cloud's DNA
[/quote]
Which would have been incredibly diluted over two centuries.
It's basic genetics.
Cloud and Tifa have a kid, who has half of Cloud's DNA.
Their descendant has a kid, who has a quarter of Cloud's DNA.
Since the average generation is 20-25 years, we're looking at the most recent descendant having 1/(2^7) to 1/(2^10) of Cloud's DNA.
That's 1/128 to 1/1024, or less than 1% to less than 0.1% percent of the descendant's DNA being Cloud's.
The chance of that descendant having any of Cloud's traits, let alone all of them, is virtually impossible.
And that's even assuming Cloud's abilities can be passed on through chromosomal meiosis.

It's still not very good that kind of connection is more spiritual then physical he'd go after someone who's heart is more like Clouds then body, why are you so hung up on Sephiroth why not have two descendants of Cloud and have 1 be your main and the other one more stalkery that way you ca have your guy look like something then a copy of Cloud with a different persnallity.

I'm just going to say this so he can't ask no clones or it is his son but he was in some kind of stasis or time travel event so he's here now.

If I have to think about it we already have our Cloud and it is Claire.

I was told it just had to be a descendent? Why should his attire matter so much, if his a descendent then I'd want him to have traits of his ancestor...and whom do you mean by the time travel stuff? Do you mean if he was his direct son thought the time travel stuff would be too farfetched

I don't think it's farfetched. Maybe make your character Dawn I, and say that while escaping from Sephiroth, his pod (or whatever) passed by some sort of time anomaly that slowed down time on the inside, so when he came out, two hundred years have passed. Much more plausible, and genetically so as well, solving FinalFan's problem (mostly).

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1357942676' post='6118413']
Huh. Good to know. Never knew which way it was, tbh. Thanks for clearing that up Roxas.
So, now for the question I've been meaning to ask: WIll Balthazar's training be anything like the Sorcerer's Apprentice, if at all being the same?
[/quote]

No, it's going to be more like [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64]this[/url].

[quote name='Generation D' timestamp='1357960905' post='6118628']That was my original idea Merciful, didn't think anyone would go for it but if its more acceptable I'll make the changes[/quote]

I was wondering if the idea would be brought up, and I'm fine with it. However, if you haven't changed this part yet, how did Dawn meet Sephiroth, and why?

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357967587' post='6118701']
I was wondering if the idea would be brought up, and I'm fine with it. However, if you haven't changed this part yet, how did Dawn meet Sephiroth, and why?
[/quote]

Ok, how about we make an easier and more interesting solution and just add Kidaj as an NPC....... Really? I'm the first person who thought "Well Sephiroth DID come back through Kidaj"?

I am disappointed people xD

EDIT: Which one of these is a better design for Shuren's ring?

[spoiler=Ring 1]
[IMG]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/143059725634384655_srq5KtFj_b_zps553dd5e7.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ring 2]
[IMG]http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii586/BloodreaverX/41gpMU2VilL_SL500_AA300__zpsf09feef1.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

Leaning more towards ring two, but making the gem blue .3.

Archived