Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357371745' post='6111750']
But they're both still Viola, aren't they? Heartless Viola would still have her feelings for him (and would probably be blatantly direct, if only twisted, about them), and Vlaxoi would probably join the Organization to help achieve Kingdom Hearts so she can regain her heart. They'd both look just like her too. Could he really bring himself to kill her, twice? :evil:
[/quote]

Well, he'd want her, not the Heartless her. At the start, he'd maybe have a little problem offing the Heartless version, but tell himself that she'd want this over being a Heartless. The Nobody one might be a little difficult since it'd essentially be a sad shell of what she used to be, but by then he'd be so far gone it wouldn't be much of a problem, and he'd be convinced he could return her to normal the same way Xehanort returned to himself.

There's also the possibility of the two of them just working together and him becoming her 'knight' or something along those lines.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357364310' post='6111698']
Ryan would be friendzoned. That's how reality works here, he practically screams [i]'friendly and supportive 24/7!!!'[/i]. But maybe he could become a Davis Bloome sort of character...er, how do I say this? He develops feelings for her and gets jealous of the guy(s) that Viola fell for, and tries to push himself into that love triangle, making things a lot more complicated. His original character would get stripped away as he becomes more and more obsessed... He might even be the catalyst for Shuren going evil, or Viola getting consumed by a Heartless!

Now that's a good story.
[/quote]

HA!! Ryan would not put himself in that situation, at least not that easily. Even if he did, his obsession would cause him to become a Heartless, while what remains of his old self would tell everybody to take him out, and what remains of his life afterward would apologize to Viola and tell her to be with whoever she wishes to be with. However, if Ryan does get obsessed, he wouldn't go too far with it. He would let Viola make the choice, but have her consider a chance to be with him. He's not trying to force her to be with him, he just wants her to have more than one choice. That's all. Plus, if she's trying to hide something, Ryan's the man to go to with moral support.

Like I said, I can be desperate to start a romance with my character and someone else's female character so that I have a reason to continue being in an RP for a long time. But, I'll try to suppress myself. That okay with you, Merciful?

I guess that's alright, it fits in with his friendliness. But if you're really desperate, then just force Ryan [s]onto her[/s] into it :D make him strangle the love triangle (not literally), even if only for a moment (like getting fed up with being friendzoned and forcing his lips onto hers or something, much to her disgust xD) and things will never be the same again. So you can still continue the RP, but the dynamic between everyone will become more complicated~ [s]and that's a good thing for us RPers.[/s]

If we chatted just a week ago - before I watched Smallville Season 8 and saw the amazing dynamic between Davis Bloome and Chloe - I wouldn't be saying these kind of things.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357540186' post='6113939']
The 3rd Birthday?
[/quote]
Yep.
As a cross-promotional offer for both Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 Duodecim and The 3rd Birthday, Lightning could unlock Aya Brea's outfit from The 3rd Birthday through a special code from The 3rd Birthday game, while Aya could get Lightning's outfit from a code in Dissidia 012.
Also, it helps to tell Claire and Lightning apart. With the number of alternate Lightnings I have planned, you're going to need the ability to differentiate.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1357549575' post='6114005']
Yep.
As a cross-promotional offer for both Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 Duodecim and The 3rd Birthday, Lightning could unlock Aya Brea's outfit from The 3rd Birthday through a special code from The 3rd Birthday game, while Aya could get Lightning's outfit from a code in Dissidia 012.
Also, it helps to tell Claire and Lightning apart. With the number of alternate Lightnings I have planned, you're going to need the ability to differentiate.
[/quote]

Ah, that was it. I remember there being something about Lightning being able to have Aya's outfit.

[b]Name:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Male[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]17[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Alignment:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Resistance[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Source Material:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Kingdom Hearts[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom has dark skin, golden eyes, and platinum blonde hair combed back with some bangs covering his right eye. He wears a white jacket with a beaked hood which is normally worn up but sometimes brought down, underneath he has a black T-shirt and black gloves with the Mark of Mastery symbol on them and black jeans with purple sneakers.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom has shown to have a keen intellect seeing through other peoples intentions and learning how to translate the research material he has been tasked to recover. Xemyrom appears to be a very kind person often encouraging others to do their best though in reality no one an tell what his real intentions are, he also has a good sense of humor though he does have a habit at chuckling at other people's mistakes. He rarely shows shows anger or aggression even when fighting which goes with his fighting style of throwing enemy attacks back at them. Xemyrom has shown great skill in manipulating others, using mixes of truth and lies to make others question themselves and the world around them and even turn against friends they have known for years.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Character History:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom is the only living descendant of the Dark Keyblade master Xehanort, when he was 15 a strange being came to him telling about his ancestor and offering him power with the only catch being is that he was supposed to look for a book of research material. It took 2 years for Xemyrom to gain a level of mastery of his new powers in that time he also found and tamed a group of Dream Eathers from a sleeping world and now he has begun traveling between worlds. In his travels Xemyrom learned of the Heartless, being which devour the hearts of others. They appear to be the subject of the research notes he was tasked to find but Xemyrom has notes they seemed more tame when he is by himself then when he is with others. Recently he has heard of a mysterious antique shop that the owner replaced with a game store and wonders if there might be something there that he could use.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Equipment & Abilities:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom is able to traverse worlds with the power of darkness, he can extend this power to create Dark Gates which can absorb enemy attacks and redirect them back at his enemies. He also commands a group of Dream Eaters but can only bring 2 out at a time. Xemyrom also uses a strange Ethereal Blade which he refers to as a true keyblade but it has not shown any of the powers that a keyblade normally has nor does it have a keychain. Xemyrom uses a very fast fighting style when using weapons which he mixes with his reality warping powers to seemingly appear and disappear at will though when he fights like this his ability to use Dark Gates is greatly weakened.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

I was going to say that about 15 minutes ago.
[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1357699843' post='6115772']
[b]Name:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Male[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]17[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Alignment:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][u][b][size=5]Resistance[/size][/b][/u][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Source Material:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Kingdom Hearts[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom has dark skin, golden eyes, and platinum blonde hair combed back with some bangs covering his right eye. He wears a white jacket with a beaked hood which is normally worn up but sometimes brought down, underneath he has a black T-shirt and black gloves with the Mark of Mastery symbol on them and black jeans with purple sneakers.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Personality:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom has shown to have a keen intellect seeing through other peoples intentions and learning how to translate the research material he has been tasked to recover. Xemyrom appears to be a very kind person often encouraging others to do their best though in reality no one an tell what his real intentions are, he also has a good sense of humor though he does have a habit at chuckling at other people's mistakes. He rarely shows shows anger or aggression even when fighting which goes with his fighting style of throwing enemy attacks back at them. Xemyrom has shown great skill in manipulating others, using mixes of truth and lies to make others question themselves and the world around them and even turn against friends they have known for years.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Character History:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom is the only living descendant of the Dark Keyblade master Xehanort, when he was 15 a strange being came to him telling about his ancestor and offering him power with the only catch being is that he was supposed to look for a book of research material. It took 2 years for Xemyrom to gain a level of mastery of his new powers in that time he also found and tamed a group of Dream Eathers from a sleeping world and now he has begun traveling between worlds. In his travels Xemyrom learned of the Heartless, being which devour the hearts of others. They appear to be the subject of the research notes he was tasked to find but Xemyrom has notes they seemed more tame when he is by himself then when he is with others. Recently he has heard of a mysterious antique shop that the owner replaced with a game store and wonders if there might be something there that he could use.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Equipment & Abilities:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] Xemyrom is able to traverse worlds with the power of darkness, he can extend this power to create Dark Gates which can absorb enemy attacks and redirect them back at his enemies. He also commands a group of Dream Eaters but can only bring 2 out at a time. Xemyrom also uses a strange Ethereal Blade which he refers to as a true keyblade but it has not shown any of the powers that a keyblade normally has nor does it have a keychain. Xemyrom uses a very fast fighting style when using weapons which he mixes with his reality warping powers to seemingly appear and disappear at will though when he fights like this his ability to use Dark Gates is greatly weakened.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

WOOOW. Also is it okay for my guy to enter the game shop for a little while to ask a few questions? If you just want apprentices there then I'm fine with that but if I can then are they in a back room or just in the store or after reading the last page can only destined people enter the shop? If no then I guess I can heckle Lightning or something.

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1357735630' post='6116101']
Speaking of apprentices, what're we supposed to do for now? Drawing a blank on what to post or even if I need to or should post .3.
[/quote]

^This^

I've done all I can do until I can learn to improvise and add some filler to keep this moving along. But, maybe Balthazar has some ideas to continue this. Plus, I think this RP is getting closer and closer to dying with each time I don't see any more posts within the same day or the next. And with a new guy in the mix, I can only hope that doesn't screw this RP over. I'd like to be apart of this until possibly the end.

I think saying it's dying is a bit of a stretch their C4 xD It's only been like 4 or 5 days since Roxas posted and he really only needs to post every week or so .3. Honestly, there's a large amount of stuff I can do, the problem is I can't think if how to say it, and it may choke other peoples posts.

I like to think Episode 1 finished. I mean Viola declaring "we're all in this together!" is quite fitting as an end, isn't it? And now our apprentices are just waiting for all the advertisements to end so we can time-skip a little bit before returning to our beloved characters.

Archived