Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Yeah, but it helps to know whether people should start building to that point early as you and I have done.

[spoiler=Now for a random throw-out idea that I had fun fiddling with in my mind:]

By now the team's already got their keyblades and defeated most of the Nobodies, so I'm just gonna hae fun with this. James falls in love with Viola, who already fell in love with Shuren, who at this time, still likes Bia. As I already said, I don't plan on Bia and Shuren getting back together, or at the very least staying together long, but there's a little build-up towards that. With Viola being the Prime Merlinian,James gets jealous of her power and of Shuren for gaining Viola's attention since he also likes her and wished to be the most powerful magician and unlock the secrets of magic, so he becomes more and more obsessed with his magic training, but can't beat Viola because she's the Prime Merinian and is therefor the strongest by default.

So, while they're fighting on Twilight Town (Why not?) one of the Nobodies, lets say Omcraxs so we've got a boss to fight, try's to kill Viola and being a boss Nobody he can do that. Before his deathblow hits though, Shuren and Trevor get there. Trevor defeats Omcraxs, leaving only Kreix left of the enemies, and Shuren takes the hit, but survives because lets face it, his body's probably a lot more durable than Viola's is, so Omcraxs didn't use his full strength, and to keep Omcraxs from going out like a pansy, he almost kills Trevor and would have killed Shuren, but Trevor or Viola, really doesn't matter who, cast Curaga on him, and even then he was only barely sustained. So here they've just defeated Omcraxs, and Ryan and James just saved Twilight Towns citizens because they need to do stuff too, and Shuren's the only real damage, aside from Trevor, but he wasn't as badly hurt.

Now the team enters the uncomfortable recovery in the whole anime style, which I don't think I need to explain since we all seen Naruto, Bleach, or Katekyo Hitman (I think), and Shurens incaped in his hospital bed. Viola stays by his side, because as mentioned earlier she fell in love with him and he now saved her life. How long he's like that isn't important (lets say 2-3 days for dramatic effect) but when he wakes up, Viola decides that now's the time to confess her love for him. At this time, James was going to visit both of them, since he and Shuren are still allies and friends and James still likes Viola too and overhears Viola's confession. Once she finish's, Shuren doesn't answer her back, because he now realizes he loves Viola and not Bia, but he's still with Bia and is upset with the situation he's in. That gets the cruel love confession out of the way, now to kill someone.

Viola takes Shurens silence to be anger at her for trying to come between him and Bia, and runs from his room crying. James attempts to comfort her, but ends up confessing his love for her. When she hears this, she gets mad at James because she'd just confessed her love for Shuren and she knew he'd heard. Her anger gets James angry, and so his jealousy and pain take over and turn him into a Heartless. Him and Viola fight using magic, but again, because Viola's the Prime Merlinian, she's stronger by default, so she wins, accidentally killing James. On his deathbed, he admits his mistake to Viola telling her that he hopes that she finds a way to win Shuren and lives the rest of her life happily, then fades into Pyreflies because I like those and James needs a nice way to go.

Viola returns, and recounts what happened to the others, who are obviously stunned, but otherwise take Viola's side because James became a Heartless, but honor him for dying as himself in the end and not a Heartless. While Shuren is grieving over the death of his friend, recovering from his fatal injury, and thinking about Viola's confession, Bia keeps whining about how bad fighting is for her and blaming Shuren for it because he's got a keyblade and therefor that makes him responsible for Kreix deciding he wants Kingdom Hearts or whatever he's after. Finally, she mentions something about his parents being the fire that started the fighting, he boots her outta his life.

However, at this time, Viola's also close to getting the ability to raise her friend back from the dead, or so she thinks, because there's not really anyway to raise the dead unless ya do what Xehanort did, which I highly doubt her friend managed. Because they're close to fighting Kreix, and because Balthazar knows that Viola's attempts would only lead to her being a Heartless he denies her request to study the next bit of magic she thinks she needs. So, rather than do things the normal way, she steals the tome she needs and runs off. Before she can leave though, Shuren confronts her and begs her not to go, since he know acknowledges his feelings for her, but can't bring himself to tell her yet, even though confessing here probably woulda helped. So, he fails, and go's to follow her. Balthazar already knows he can't stop Shuren and he knows about Shuren and Viola's feelings, and decides to stay out of that s***. Trevor however does confront Shuren before he leaves, but wishes him luck rather than trying to stop him, since he's also good friends with the two of them. Shuren apologizes, then goes after Viola.

Now for the climax. Ryan and Trevor begin the assault on Kreix's fortress, and eventually make it to Kreix, and thus the epic dual begins. Ryan and Trevor keep Kreix on the ropes and on his toes, since there ARE two of them and he's still kinda holding back. Eventually, the two of them proce strong enough to beat Kreix if he keeps messing around, so he go's full out, trapping Trevor in a area of distorted space, keeping Trevor trapped where he is, and cut off from Ryan. Because Kreix is now going all out, and Ryan's fighting the final boss alone, Kreix kills Ryan, who dies taking a blow for Trevor since he wouldn't have been capable of avoiding the attack, being in a distorted space area. Now Kreix rounds on Trevor, who's still in a distorted space zone, and basically screwed. Kreix is about to finish Trevor when Shuren comes back, and attacks Kreixs from behind, breaking his concentration and freeing Trevor. Now that Kreix is fighting two keyblade knights again, he's defeated, but not without some difficulty.

Shuren apologizes to Ryan for not arriving on time to save him, but Ryan dismisses this and simply thanks him for coming back before sharing in James' fate. Trevor asks, out of curiosity more than anything, why Shuren came back, since he'd been so set on Viola earlier. Shuren tells him how he couldn't face Viola with a good consciousness if he didn't help them, and that he couldn't abandon his friends when they needed him. Trevor then tells him that he'd be waiting for Shuren and Viola back at the game shop, and they part ways so that Shuren can now save Viola too.

Shuren finds her in some place that for some reason is special to them, and finally confesses his love for Viola, who's now almost a Heartless. Viola accepts, but refuses to give up her work, and therefor attacks Shuren, as she's not really aware of what it in=s she's doing due to the whole almost Heartless thing. Midway through, Shuren resigns himself not to fighting the girl he loved and surrendered, allowing Viola the killing blow. As Shuren falls, Viola comes to her senses and realizes the horrible mistake she made. Shuren apologizes for being such an idiot with his feelings, and tells her one last time that it was her he loved and not Bia, from the moment they met. Then he too passes. Viola attempts to resurrect Shuren, and now see's that what Balthazar and Shuren had said about it being impossible to raise the dead was true. In her despair and sorrow from killing the man she'd loved for so long, she kills herself as well, and dies over Shuren's body in the place that was special to them. Now that they're together like this, they both pass into Pyreflies just like James and Ryan did, leaving Trevor and Balthazar waiting at the game shop for two people who would never return.[/spoiler]

Clearly I have insomnia, and way too much time on my hands. Either way, there's a depressing ending for everybody. Not in anyway one I want, I just had fun imagining it and playing around with it. Killed off almost every character (not counting the Resistance members) had three failed love confessions, and pitted lovers against each other.

Again, not the ending I'd want, since I prefer only the bad guys dying and the good guys staying good, and overall a happy ending, but yeah. Feel free to poke holes and comment on how weird it is .3.

EDIT: Yes Merci... Yes I did xD I usually think about how the rp progress or might progress before it does to better plan how things go. Hence that thing up there ^^^^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*stares blankly*

What an active imagination.

*walks away*

*reappears*

But I don't think a boss fight with Kreix would be that straightforward ^_^ he isn't like a traditional boss. He fights like Homura; stops time, kills the person, returns back to his original position, lets time resume and watch as the person takes the unavoidable blow and dies. Really, the only way to kill him would be to snipe him from afar while he's not paying attention, or to possess temporal magic that allows one to move in Kreix's frozen timestate. And you should've added James's Nobody into that story for dramatic effect.

Also, Viola isn't the kind of person to get mad at her confession being overheard xD she'd probably just try to awkwardly joke about it and force James to promise not to tell anyone else. She's not a demented schoolgirl. Plus she wouldn't commit suicide, ever. Her heart and soul would just harden up to steel at having lost all faith in humanity, and she would become the Kiritsugu Emiya.

And I'm betting other characters weren't accurately portrayed as well~

T'would sound good for a fan-fic, dont know how it'll work out in the RP though. As I said, RPs are unpredictable. Plus, I'm hardly gonna let James die easily. xD After all, Lexamus is bound to die at some point (unless we keep him on as the lonely ruler of Dark City, once again taunted by the Heart Moon that evaded the organisation once again; which could be a good ending but meh), so I doubt I'm gonna let go of James, as it'd leave me with nothing to do.

It sounds good, and it's good to plan like that, if you can predict what'll happen. For all we know, Viola could fall in love with Ryan or Trevor. It's up to merciful, and I'd advise to wait until we get far enough to think about that sort of stuff before actually thinking about it.

Oh, and like Merciful said, you may not have accurately portrayed characters. James is too nervous around people to get that angry (though it is something I might keep in mind) and he'd struggle to even get the words out of his mouth if confessing.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1357307407' post='6110908']
For all we know, Viola could fall in love with Ryan or Trevor.
[/quote]

.....That's illegal, since she'd be underage (they're 18, she's 15). James and Shuren are her only real options without breaking the law xD

Meh, in britain it wouldn't matter. It'd only be illegal if they had sex in Britain.
And that goes for anyone with Viola, as 16 is the legal age in Britain. So meh.

Besides, it's hardly unheard of for people around 15 to fall in love for like 18 year olds or something. I know a girl whos 15 who goes out with a 20 year old. (Not that everyone thinks that's alright, but bleh.)

EDIT: Oh and apparently this Kingdom hearts brings people back to life. Why be people dying then?!
And yeah, each of the Nobodies are gonna be difficult to take out. The only way I see Haxz being taken out is by tonnes and tonnes of small hits. Kriex is probably the only one who could 'easily' deal with Haxz. I think Lexamus could possibly defeat him, if he realised the extent of his powers and didn't going in for full power uber punch, just to trip at the last step.

But yeah, none of us really want to die, do we? >.>

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1357296286' post='6110841']You see Shuren and Viola swapping spit yet?[/quote]

This is not Mysterious Girlfriend X.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1357309212' post='6110926']Pfft, good luck taking out Haxz, I chose that name for a reason y'know.
I swear Rox, you are REALLY trying to get me to fill the dragon role, aren't ya?[/quote]

Oh you know you like it. The way I see it, Haxz has the same attitude that Braig did towards Xehanort, only without being afraid of him.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1357314416' post='6110970']
My guy's pretty much a uber version of his current form as his final form, when he releases his gauntlets.
Perhaps he gets full body armour when he unseals everything, but meh. I'm not bothered yet. We'll wait till we get that far.
[/quote]

[spoiler=So this could go one of two ways.][IMG]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/5/10/butiknowsomet128549017728301012.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/386/280/bd8.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357321911' post='6111060']

[spoiler=So this could go one of two ways.][img]http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/5/10/butiknowsomet128549017728301012.jpg[/img][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/386/280/bd8.png[/img][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Where's PETA when you actually need them...>.>

lol, Yeah I know I didn't accurately display like any characters really. It wasn't suppose to be a suggested ending, I just had fun thinking about it.

Sorry to say, but I feel I should point out that it doesn't really matter if that's allowed in Britain, because they're in America for the moment .3. In America that is illegal unless they had been together a couple months before one of them turned 18.

Anyways, now I'm just waiting for Shurens approval into apprenticeship .3.

You know, Merciful, you should have made Viola 18 so that her options of love would expand to their limit (Not my choice, so whatever.). Besides, even if it is illegal for a 15-year-old to fall in love with an 18-year-old (Ryan, for example), the law doesn't matter when you're trying to save all worlds involved in the quest. Also, I have been in so many RPs, and I've NEVER got a chance to be a love interest for any of the females I ever interacted with in all of them. In one of Broken's RPs, I was close to doing it, but it dies before I could exploit it further (It was the Multiverse-jumping RP for those who don't know). So, it would be nice if I actually got a chance to either be one of the people in the love triangle, or actually be the love interest. But, that's up to you Merciful, mostly. I mean, granted, when Legend Moon comes up, I might just make my own romance with an NPC I make, but what's the fun in that?

Anyway, just think about it. In a way. Ryan is the helpful guy, the one to go to when times get hard, so keep it in mind if you ever choose who'll be the one Viola has feelings for.

I think I only decided to be more creative once I started giving the ring to James. Then again, with Viola I just took the scene from the movie and with Shuren, I think it's possible for us to set up who will be who in the love triangle. Basically, as it stands, it looks like James will be the Balthazar, and Shuren will be the Horvath, even though I think we were saying it would be the opposite. Oh well, at least that gives you options for character development.

Then again, I dont think Victoria was the Prime Merlinian. xD Especially considering merlin was her master, and she died around the same time as him.

It honestly seems like it'll become more of a Sora/Riku/Kairi situation; though that would end up making Ryan and Trevor out to be Donald and Goofy (you can decide between you who can be who =D)
But yeah, it's all up to Merciful, and we're bombarding him. Leave him alone for now, and he can decide later. When it's actually necessary. For now, we have an RP to...well....RP.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1357336629' post='6111267']
It honestly seems like it'll become more of a Sora/Riku/Kairi situation; though that would end up making Ryan and Trevor out to be Donald and Goofy
[/quote]

I call Sora! :D Darkness doesn't fit Shuren well .3.

EDIT: Oh, wait, what? O.o I was ninja'd

It honestly seems like it'll become more of a Sora/Riku/Kairi situation; though [b]that would end up making Ryan and Trevor out to be Donald and Goofy[/b]
[/quote]

:o Oh no the hell you did NOT just say that! :angry: To be honest, that would just make Ryan and Trevor almost useless other than being Apprentices, which I find stupid. tbh, I'd rather try to be the Riku in the situation, so I can at LEAST have a shot. But, I'll let time decide that.

But yeah, it's all up to Merciful, and we're bombarding him. Leave him alone for now, and he can decide later. When it's actually necessary. For now, we have an RP to...well....RP.
[/quote]

Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I can just be so desperate to start a romance with my characters I'll do anything in my own power to try and get it done. I guess we'll just have to wait until it's necessary for Viola to make the choice.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357337397' post='6111280']
DWG: Victoria? Either you're thinking of something else, or I need to remind you that Merlin's female apprentice in the movie was named Veronica.
[/quote]

Victoria, Veronica; Same difference *nervous shrug*

But yeah, mistake. Sorry! (A mistake I shouldn't be making; I just watched that movie yesterday!)

And Swifty: It was hardly an exact analogy, I was just putting the current thoughts that were wafting around into some sort of relevant-ish sort of example. To be honest, James doesn't really fit Sora or Riku anyway(Riku's too dark and mysterious and stuff, and Sora's too dumb and happy and exaggerated).

And I'm half expected Viola to turn into some really b*tchy b*tch and start messing with all of the guys, breaking their hearts and stuff and pitting them all against each other. xD Lovey-dovey's too cliche and mainstream.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1357336629' post='6111267']though that would end up making Ryan and Trevor out to be Donald and Goofy (you can decide between you who can be who =D)[/quote]

I already decided that both of them are Goofy. James and Shuren are Donald, because Viola is Sora.

Wait, James stole the encantus from the store?

Archived