Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1357794568' post='6117005']
:< Aisu, why you no get my jokes?

Maybe I should quit as a writer and leave the club.~

...and we had a loli & shota club for like a day. With Opal's consent. So there's that.
[/quote]

...that was before I was sure I knew what the hell it was about.
I don't look for that kind of stuff.

But with the rated part, we should be able to get more members.

[quote name='Aisu' timestamp='1357789119' post='6116938']
Anyways.. I would like to welcome our new members, Cinnamon Star, Hayate, and Lujan!

As for dubbing an episode of something for us to practice on, I think it's a good idea since this club is just starting out. I'm also thinking of possibly opening up our own youtube channel if we produce quiet a bit of stuff. It wouldn't hurt to get our work out there. This'll mean that everyone should ideally have a youtube channel of their own for crediting and ways to get contacted if anyone's interested in having us in a project of whatever.
[/quote]

Thanks!

And yeah, I'll be glad to work on character outfits and such. Making them look so fly that you wish they were real.x)

I support the Youtube channel, but I've never done dubbing before.o.o
If you give me a minor "where's Waldo" type of role, I can do that, but dunno about anything else. I'll be watching that "voice acting and you" video in the meantime.xD

[center][b]I Wanna Be a Member![/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]: Smear
[b]What do you do?[/b]: Well, the main thing I want to do is become a Graphic Designer, although I've always wanted to do some animation. I do sometimes do a bit of writing.
[b]Why do you want to join in?[/b]: To learn a thing or two about animation, get better at a few things and help people out. :3

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1357806667' post='6117102']
But with the rated part, we should be able to get more members.
[b]That.. Or people will think that[/b]
[b][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif[/img][/b]

Thanks!

And yeah, I'll be glad to work on character outfits and such. Making them look so fly that you wish they were real.x)
[b]Thank God.. I suck at clothes design. D:[/b]

I support the Youtube channel, but I've never done dubbing before.o.o
[b]Neither have I, but I think it'd be fun to do.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357815770' post='6117127']
Also, that kissy animation is neat, Aisu ^.^
[b]Thanks![/b]

How long did it take you to make that?
[b]Not that long, tbh.. I mostly did that to get used to the keystrokes and what not. owo;[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1357822081' post='6117159']
I leave and return to seven pages...wow xD
[b]Hey! You can't complain.. I left for like.. 6 hours yesterday to return to 4 pages I had to read. x____x[/b]

But yeah, Aisu, those animations were pretty cool!
[b]Thanks![/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Smear' timestamp='1357823029' post='6117162']
[b]Username[/b]: Smear
[b]What do you do?[/b]: Well, the main thing I want to do is become a Graphic Designer, although I've always wanted to do some animation. I do sometimes do a bit of writing.
[b]Why do you want to join in?[/b]: To learn a thing or two about animation, get better at a few things and help people out. :3
[/quote]

Welcome aboard!

[b]Username[/b]: Kyng
[b]What do you do?[/b]: Writer (Both Script & Story writing), Plot & Character development, writing/story critiques, Proofreader, in-depth researcher, potential voice-actor
[b]Why do you want to join in?[/b]: Because Aisu (<3), Chaos, Opal, Agro, Smear, & DL are here, so this club has a lot of the people I like around here. Also, I guess I could make some contributions; I do want to get more involved in clubs.

[quote name='Kyng' timestamp='1357907137' post='6117973']
[b]Username[/b]: Kyng
[b]What do you do?[/b]: Writer (Both Script & Story writing), Plot & Character development, writing/story critiques, Proofreader, in-depth researcher.
[b]Why do you want to join in?[/b]: Because Aisu (<3), Chaos, Opal, Agro & Smear are here, so this club has a lot of the people I like around here. Also, I guess I could make some contributions; I do want to get more involved in clubs.
[/quote]

WHY NO ME IN DAT LIST? ;A:

But yeah, hai~

I'm gonna try to see if there's a flipnote-studio-esque thing online

Archived