Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Wanna Be a Member!

Username: Yan-Tsundere Barrel (formally known as Thar.)

What do you do?:
  • Voice acting: I have a headset and a hobby of talking to myself in several different accents. I'm also fairly decent at sound effects.
  • Writer: I'm trying to get into the habit of writing more often, but that's only with the novel format. As far as scripts, dialogues and screen-plays are fun to put together.
  • Proof-reader: Comes with the Grammar Nazi complex, and having taken a developmental writing course prior and an expository writing course currently, I can see if this trait can come to use.
  • Character concept: I love coming up with new characters, albeit filling out an entire application is an exception.
Why do you want to join in?: Mostly for the voice acting. I can do all the other stuff listed, but only on free days where I'm not doing much anything else.

Sorry for not welcoming you sooner. I'll add you to the list as soon as the freaking editor stops being a b*tch

Oi.

Since I haven't been paying attention, can someone give me a character and some of his lines for me to try and audition as? Anyone'll do, and I'll be choosing his voice based on how I think he would sound.

I'm saying he since I can't do female voices. ._.

Someone just give me a ton of lines to try and a personality description of the character saying them. ._.

...an array of characters please xD

^This.

And I don't mind doing the female voices either. I kinda have a thing for dem~

Archived