Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mako † CRUX' timestamp='1357926370' post='6118165']
Wait wait.

I hope you all know I am not going to try and impersonate any voice.

I would look at the character, think, and choose a voice I find best for him.
[/quote]S'what I'm gonna do.

I can't imitate Natsu's english voice anyway xD

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1357910360' post='6117989']
So, I've been looking through YouTube to find potential ideas for a fandub scene....so far...ZERO IDEAS!! ;A;
[b]I think the second episode of Fairy Tail would be perfect.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357914973' post='6118021']
Obv Natsu could be perfect with your slightly Irish accent
[b]Kyng has a British accent.[/b]

xDD
[/quote]

GUISE! We need to dub episode two of Fairy Tail! It has a TON of characters that talk in it!

Also, Welcome aboard Kyng~

[indent=1]...first. we'll focus on the scene dub.[/indent]

[indent=1]Alright, Aisu? xD[/indent]
[indent=1]If we do alright, and everyone fits their roles well, we can think about doing a full episode[/indent]

[indent=1]How's that? :3[/indent]

[indent=1]Also, slightly innacurate[/indent]

[indent=1]It's mostly british, but also has a hint of Irish ;P[/indent]

Alright.. We'll do the scene where Lucy first enters Fairy Tail and the huge fight breaks out... xD That way, we'll all have a wide range of voices to practice on and be able to pick out ones we like to do, do well and what voices we need to work on. :3

If you can find it, sure xD

Tho we already had a scene in mind

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya9ymhirs4o[/media]

Since we don´t have THAT many voice actors O.o

Do we?

I'm up for whatever though, as long as it´s a good scene to dub. Like that one xD
Or this [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5sacMrR54"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5sacMrR54[/url]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1357946153' post='6118452']
Actually that Guild fight scene had me rollin' xD
[b]Its an awesome anime, ain't it?[/b]

Either way, I agree with DL, Aisu. We might wanna start off with a normal fandub before going hog wild on an [i]ENTIRE[/i] episode.
[/quote]
I'm not talking about the whole episode.. Just the fight scene, ending with Master Makarov's inspiration speech..

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357935878' post='6118324']
Since we don´t have THAT many voice actors O.o
[/quote]
So? We can still try out all the voices ourselves as practice, we don't have to actually dub it. It's still a good scene to practice yourself that'll test out your range of voices. I'd rather have us practice voices first before we all decide to dub a scene, that way, we'll know some of our strengths and weakness' when we get there.

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357959215' post='6118609']
I agree with ya, Aisu

Actually, the best thing would be if I had all of your skypes, I'm pretty good at judging what voices fit a person =0
[/quote]
Or just practice like good little voice actors we are. :3 I'm a singer with a 4 [acronym=an octave is a full scale doing from a low Do to a high Do, that's 8 notes, excluding the sharps and flats]octave[/acronym] range.. So I can probably match just about any voice with enough practice.

Also, the very first tutorial of the week is finally up!

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1357961047' post='6118631']
Hmm... I was planning on making a stick figure animation, but I have no idea what I should make the stick figure do.

Any ideas, people?
[/quote]
Make it shoot a basketball into a hoop, miss, then get on his hands and knees as if crying

Then he gets up, gets angry at the ball, kicks it, it bounces off a wall, and hits him the face

;D

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357960782' post='6118627']
And wow, didn't know you were a singer O.o
[b]Yup. Been singing for like 11-12 years. :3[/b]

You're gonna be voice acting too, right Aisu?
[b]Yup. Once College starts up and I have access to internet without a data limit, I'll be posting up some voice samples for me as well.[/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357961435' post='6118640']
Make it shoot a basketball into a hoop, miss, then get on his hands and knees as if crying

Then he gets up, gets angry at the ball, kicks it, it bounces off a wall, and hits him the face
[b]And then have it loop so he constantly tries to make a hoop but instead, kicks the ball in his face every time..[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357962030' post='6118646']
yeees xDD

And alright, we'll look forward to that ~

Tho that might mean you won't be in the fairy tail fandub DD:
[/quote]

Oh well, I'm hopeless at VA anyway: I don't have the voice for it.

I probably won't have the patience to get the animation perfect either since I've forgotten more than I thought I did, but it should be up... hopefully within a day or two.
I'll have to have the stick figure actually get up and pick the ball up as well, so the animation loops more fluently, but apart from that, it makes for a nice challenge :)

I'm up for doing a practise scene. Which one is it that we'll do? (because people have been posting a lot of videos and I don't know about Fairy Tail)

But for the love of everyone's sound systems, give me something with a small part please.0.o Like, a few lines are fine.

[quote name='Aisu' timestamp='1357960098' post='6118615']
Or just practice like good little voice actors we are. :3 I'm a singer with a 4 [acronym=an octave is a full scale doing from a low Do to a high Do, that's 8 notes, excluding the sharps and flats]octave[/acronym] range.. So I can probably match just about any voice with enough practice.

Also, the very first tutorial of the week is finally up!
[/quote]

4 octaves is quite impressive.=o

And I agree, we've got to practise and work on each other's strengths and weaknesses.
I'll practise so much that the entire flat building knows my parts by heart.=o

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1357962383' post='6118649']
I probably won't have the patience to get the animation perfect either since I've forgotten more than I thought I did, but it should be up... hopefully within a day or two.
I'll have to have the stick figure actually get up and pick the ball up as well, so the animation loops more fluently, but apart from that, it makes for a nice challenge :)
[/quote]

Sounds good and means that we'll have more animation people. Because so far we have like 2-3 of them, a few drawers and lots of voice actors and proof readers.=o

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357963348' post='6118663']
When does college start? :'O
[b]Winter semester starts up Tuesday for me. Lol[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Cinnamon Star' timestamp='1357965454' post='6118682']
I'm up for doing a practise scene. Which one is it that we'll do? (because people have been posting a lot of videos and I don't know about Fairy Tail)
[b]Well for practice, ya can do just about anything ya wanna do. I've mostly been suggesting the guild fight in the beginning of the second episode of Fairy Tail because of all the voices and emotions that come in that scene. And it's a really good anime/manga, I highly recommend it.[/b]

But for the love of everyone's sound systems, give me something with a small part please.0.o Like, a few lines are fine.
[b]Lol. Don't worry about it for now.. We're just gonna be practicing. The fan dubbing won't be for a while[/b]

4 octaves is quite impressive.=o
[b]Thank you~[/b]
[/quote]

Archived