Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1357914800' post='6118019']
Oh and roles are

Natsu
Gray
Happy
Erza
Lucy
Narrator

:3
[/quote]If anything, I can probably nail the narrator, but I guess I should try out for everything, eh 8'D

It's not like we're ALL o that much more than you Mako, it's just there's a lot of us :3

And alright, gonna add yall.

The massive skype group thing can just be a THING, and we can come and go, chatting whenever :3

Plus, we grow closer ;D

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1358157852' post='6120444']
True. Maybe a big-ass collaborative Skype thing won't really work out :/
[/quote]

Even if it doesn't always work out, it could help when we're planning things to do a massive Skype call once in a while for planning and stuff.

Anyways, I'm adding everyone who approved of this .3.

EDIT:

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki~' timestamp='1358161483' post='6120464']
It's not like we're ALL o that much more than you Mako, it's just there's a lot of us :3

And alright, gonna add yall.

The massive skype group thing can just be a THING, and we can come and go, chatting whenever :3

Plus, we grow closer ;D
[/quote]

Also this .3.

[quote name='Yosuke-kun' timestamp='1358162270' post='6120472']
Later .3.

Oh, and I couldn't add you Aisu. My v key doesn't work .3. (and copy paste doesn't work without it on skype ;~ ;) Soo, you'll need to add me xD
[/quote]
You can't right click to do C&P...?

Anyways, I added you.

That's so weird xD

And I have no idea if I could accept Aisu's invitation or not

Since it shows her with a generic avatar, and the message that tells me that I shared my contact info with her, has the spinning circle next to it x.x

I guess it might change when she logs on again...xD

When do you guys wanna plan a skype meetup?

Wednesday is always good for me :3

[center][b]I Wanna Be a Member![/b][/center]

[b]Username[/b]: Yan-Tsundere Barrel (formally known as Thar.)

[b]What do you do?[/b]:[list]
[*]Voice acting: I have a headset and a hobby of talking to myself in several different accents. I'm also fairly decent at sound effects.
[*]Writer: I'm trying to get into the habit of writing more often, but that's only with the novel format. As far as scripts, dialogues and screen-plays are fun to put together.
[*]Proof-reader: Comes with the Grammar Nazi complex, and having taken a developmental writing course prior and an expository writing course currently, I can see if this trait can come to use.
[*]Character concept: I love coming up with new characters, albeit filling out an entire application is an exception.
[/list]
[b]Why do you want to join in?[/b]: Mostly for the voice acting. I can do all the other stuff listed, but only on free days where I'm not doing much anything else.

Archived