Animation Procreation (In need of Animators and Editors)

Elƒie

First Group Project  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we do a PPG (Powerpuff Girls) abridge episode for our first project?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dunno
    • Lets do a different show to do an abridge on

It looks fun here, I want to join if it's okay!

Username: I am Who I Am (formerly 'Iamwhoiam')

What do you do?: I draw some manga scripts when I'm bored or inspired so I think I can be a great help in some storyboards. I can draw well and I write some stories and stuffs. I'd never tried voice-acting so maybe you can help me. 
Why do you want to join in?: It's fun here and all of you are talented so I want to share my talents too :D

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What video? o3o

Also, yay ;P

I wanna one <3 sklype orgies are fun :3

so

Any editors?

o3o

And for that matter, any music composers? I've composed a couple songs on MuseScore, but they sound like dungeon music, FF mixed with Zelda .____.

*Gasp* A club that fits for me!! :D

[center][b]I Wanna Be a Member![/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]: Double C4
[b]What do you do?[/b]: To put it simply, I excel in novel writing along with voice acting (However, I've never been apart of anything that involves voice acting, so anything that interests me here I'll gladly join). I like writing as I can easily be in the moment, though that's harder to say with voice acting. But, hey, it doesn't hurt to try, right? ;)
[b]Why do you want to join in?[/b]: I like to be able to do more than just write novels. I'd like to be able to be apart of projects involving voice acting so my voice could be heard by all. That, and I have a few things I intend to mention in the future. So, look out for any ideas I spring out. You'll never know when they'll appear.

OK so heads up...not going to be on Skype for a while...apparently my McAfee blocked it and I can't unblock until I update McAfee...so yeah. >_>

Needless to say, I iz not a happy Koopa....

This is why AVG is the only program you should ever run for all your anti-virus needs.

Either that or whatever program Microsoft gives you if you're running Windows 7/8 ;)

Oh, and hi C4.

Welcome, C4!

Now.. Anyone who is not in the skype chat of this group and has a skype, PM me your skype name. I shall add you, and then add you into the group chat.

Also, what episode of Fairy Tail have we decided on to dub? One or two? It was two, correct?

Welcome, C4!

Now.. Anyone who is not in the skype chat of this group and has a skype, PM me your skype name. I shall add you, and then add you into the group chat.

Also, what episode of Fairy Tail have we decided on to dub? One or two? It was two, correct?

I believe it was two. If not it should be because everyone is trying for Gray xD

Archived