H.O.T.D. (Highschool of the Dead) DEAD Truth [Not Started/Not Accepting](PG-16)

Yosuke-kun

Sorry, I've been a bit busy. I'll see about posting tonight, but I'll do it tomorrow at the latest.

r4qpSK7.png

So what you're saying is, Cody killed around 8 zombies singlehandedly in a wall of 15 using only a melee weapon?

I'm all for exageration for entertainment's sake, but really?

Only because they were blinded. Otherwise, yeah he'd be screwed .3. I can change it though, because that does seem like a bit too much.

I should be able to post again today since I don't have class,  I just need to get to a point where I'm more or less done with my homework .3.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok sorry about that. Today I have to finish a paper, and I'm halfway done, then just two other home work assignments and then I'll be done. So I should definately be able to get a post out tonight! XD

However, if I don't and you really need my character I don't mind if Kyng controls my character. Of just mention him helping in some way. I won't always be like this during the week. I usually have my stuff done way in advanced but my illness set me behind so I'm still playing catch up, but I''m almost there. 

Ok sorry about that. Today I have to finish a paper, and I'm halfway done, then just two other home work assignments and then I'll be done. So I should definately be able to get a post out tonight! XD

However, if I don't and you really need my character I don't mind if Kyng controls my character. Of just mention him helping in some way. I won't always be like this during the week. I usually have my stuff done way in advanced but my illness set me behind so I'm still playing catch up, but I''m almost there. 

Fair enough, I got another essay due tomorrow @.@ And these things aren't short either. Well, if I can manage a post today,I doubt it'll be soon, but we'll see.

Archived