H.O.T.D. (Highschool of the Dead) DEAD Truth [Not Started/Not Accepting](PG-16)

Yosuke-kun

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Testosterone. Boobs. Lust.

Crushes don't have to mean potential settling down, and  can simply be WHAM-BAM-"Thank you, Ma'am"s.

I'm stunned how neutral these guys are. XD

Having pointed that out, I'm in the same boat xD But whatever, it's there choice.

Anyways, started on the main IC page. Hopefully it'll be finished quickly, but it won't be up till later.

EDIT: It brings me great pleasure to announce that the IC is now up ^o^ 

Well,  Alicia got the nail gun, but as it is it's not really a weapon. You need to construct it to have more aim and such, but that'll be the most useful weapon so far. I recommend making it more like a rifle, so Jaden would be best for that. Also, using the nails and and screws and stuff to add more bite to any of the blunt weapons you have, such as Jensens... Lets call it a club for now xD Obviously we can't customize the wrench or hammer yet, but lets focus on what we can do rather than what we can't.

EDIT: Posted again. Still deciding if that should be a plot point in which case it had to be done or if I should take a mercy away from myself for that. Any input?

Yup .3. In the mean time, we can introduce ourselves seeing as we mostly don't know anyone. As I said, Cody had Alicia in classes, but doesn't know her otherwise, and has no idea who the other survivors are. That's something to go on at east xD That wand we need to plan the best way to get to the car. When we get there, we'll worry about  what to do next.

Hmm... Can't decide what weapon I want. Unless...

Chainsaws don't happen to be found in school workshops, do they?

For the love of GOD don't xD Using a power saw against enemies that react primarily to sound will be like ringing the diner bell. When they're in the school wth the alarm going off, that's one thing, but once they get out that'll be a pretty bad weapon.

EDIT: Using it for a noise emitter might work, but in the city you'll need to be selective about where you use it xD

Archived