Part the Third - Structure and Starter Deck Tournament

Choose one of the Structure / Starter Decks from the list below. You may make a deck with any card FROM THAT DECK.

Forbidden Cards are treated as Limited for this tourney.

Match Duels. Swiss. You might want to make a side deck

You must post here with your DN name and deck after registering. After you make your deck, send it to Reggie Fils-Aime.

If you were in either of the last two Structure / Starter Deck tournaments, you may NOT use the same Structure Deck / Starter Deck in this one as that one.

YCM Name – DN Name - Deck

1. Champion Iris - Kanade Otonashi - Starter Deck: Pegasus

2. Josh Black - Marsuvees Black - Zomble World

3. Striker - Striker - Dark Emperor
4. clairedestroyer - clairedestroyer! - Fury from the Deep
5. Missingno. - GenexAllyRemote - Warrior's Strike
6. AixDivadis - AixDivadis - Warrior's Triumph
7.  Borderline Unplayable - BorderlineUnplayable - Starter Deck: Syrus Truesdale
8. guuu1234 - guuu1234 - Rise of the Dragon Lords
9. Zeppeli Gyro Supreme - supreme_slayer - Dinosaur's Rage
10. -Doodle - Doodle - Surge of Radiance

[spoiler=Approved Decks]

Warrior's Strike
Spellcaster's Command
Zombie World
Dark Emperor

Rise of the Dragon Lords
Machine Revolt
Dinosaur's Rage
Lord of the Storm
Invincible Fortress
Spellcaster's Judgement
Warrior's Triumph
Fury from the Deep

Blaze of Destruction
Zombie Madness
Dragon's Roar

Surge of Radiance

Starter Deck: Syrus Truesdale
Starter Deck: Jaden Yuki
Starter Deck: Kaiba Evolution
Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution
Starter Deck: Pegasus
Starter Deck: Joey
Starter Deck: Kaiba
Starter Deck: Yugi

[/spoiler]

http://www.yugiohcardguide.com/

This site has all the decks on it, so you can check the lists while building your deck.

Oh, wait.

I already use RotDL in the First one...

Shooooot.

I...Guess I'll take...Warrior's Strike, I suppose?

I got you mixed up with someone else, Warrior's Strike is fine. ^^

Thanks.

Now I can actually run more than 6 normal summonable monsters and not feel bad about it. =D

No problem. ^^

Whoo! :'D

I'd like to join using Dinosaur's Rage. To be 100% sure, we can only use cards from that deck, correct? Not even extra deck monsters from outside? I didn't plan to, but just wanted to ask.

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme - supreme_slayer - Dinosaur's Rage

Yes, you may only use cards that came in that deck. That's why I didn't include the newer Starter Decks that come with Extra Deck monsters.

What about Surge of Radiance and Curse of Darkness? I don't think any of them will be broken or anything, if that is the reason they are not here...

Anyway, I want to register but if the contest does end up with surge of radiance, I would like to use it. I'll wait for your comment to see what I choose.

What about Surge of Radiance and Curse of Darkness? I don't think any of them will be broken or anything, if that is the reason they are not here...

Anyway, I want to register but if the contest does end up with surge of radiance, I would like to use it. I'll wait for your comment to see what I choose.

Surge of Radiance is one I just forgot about. I personally don't have a problem with letting it in.

Curse of Darkness is a no. I don't want to let the Virus cards in, simply because with the way the duels go in this kind of thing, they cause too much damage.

You probably forgot about them because they weren't SD's in the international release.

Probably. I don't have a problem with Surge of Radiance, it was even in the last Tournament. I just always forget it exists, which is kinda sad because it was a cool deck.

Archived