The Hill of ultimate God Modding

Cherz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But no-one would butcher Arthur, he was a king!

Anyhow, he was wearing impenetrable armour, and wielding the magical sword excalibur, so he merely survives everything and butchers everyone in his way, and makes a quick phone call to Merlin. 

My hill.

Arthur's scabbard also makes him invulnerable to bleeding wounds. Besides, Merlin would never harm Arthur. But, anyhow, I have Morgan Le Fey on my side and she has obtained, by mystical means, unbeatable power and she utterly destroys you all, before bowing before me and letting me take the hill.

My hill.

I groan in my palace, the well known capital of the Kyngdom as the first of the great settlements. Witnessing from my Wyzard's council of my heavenly ally's opposition, I simply send an army of the Kyngdom's soldiers.

The army has one of my Wyzards, whom safely takes my Nephy's shredded form's samplings, before returning to the council as they restore the Captain of Heaven.

Furthermore, the army overpowers you and again camps upon the hill, thus establishing our dominance.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill

I decide that your army certainly is very powerful. So I enlist some help. In the form of an Army of Timelords, using battle Tardises; some of the best war vehicles in the universe. They completely obliterate your Palace, including your wizards, and win me back the hill.

My hill...with shared ownership by the Timelord Empire.

I yawn loudly right before the Timelords obliterate us.

They think they killed us all, but it is an illusion created by some mist from the yawn, and one by one, I silently assassinate the leaders, then set explosive bombs off within your army. As you stand alone, I summon Kyng to do the rights. I hold you in place with Supreme Arcana magic, and Kyng drives down the sword into and through you so hard the tip of the blade stabs into the earth's surface. As you convulse and die painfully, I slice you into multitudes of parts, then I use gravity magic to remove the blood and such, because that is dirty, and cleanliness is nice. I then feed your parts one by one, one piece to each of our cows. Then we celebrate and have beef steak from those cows. You are hereby utterly destroyed, and then I use Supreme Arcana magic to erase your very existence. So, you never existed anyway. We're still satisfied with steak, but without you in the steak. I permanently write this action into the Stone of Fate, sealing it forever. I then eat the stone after transmuting it into a piece of bacon. Its power is still in effect, but now you can't destroy it, as parts of the bacon turn into a steel liquid that seeps into my very body, sealing it forever within.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill

I admire the detail you put into such a plot. But the mere fact that you made an action to erase my very existence creates a paradox, for to erase my existence, you must know of my existence, but to know of my existence, I must exist. Such a Paradox can only be sustained by the power of the Tardises, a technology that you destroyed when you destroyed the Time lords. So this Paradox will then cause reality to collapse upon itself, and restart itself from whatever available point it can.

That happens to be a point when the hill was mine.

Therefore, it is my hill.

(PS: That steak you ate? It came from Tescos.)

This won't due. I simply cast aqua prison on you, then I flood you off the hill with my ultimate. My passive skill gives all my allies a bonus in speed and strength, while my wave slowed you. As you try to cast magic, I slence you, as my allies gain on you. I heal them whenever they take damage, and we then kill you.

Heavenly Kyngdom of Brittish Cherries hill.

The silence is useless, as I am not a wielder of magic, I am a master of Science.

As such, I use a complex array of machinery to fire a single bolt of electromagnetic energy with just the right wavelength and frequency to shatter the chaos emeralds, thus making Chaos relatively useless. I then merely drop kick the pathetic little hedghog of the hill and claim it in the form of Sign Language and a very large flag labelled:

My Hill

Archived