The Hill of ultimate God Modding

Cherz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(google it dude)

No.

Anyways I use the power of "Ultimate God-Modding" to bypass the boundary manipulation BS, and then I ret-gone you, therefore you never existed. And since ypu are ret-gonned the chances of the British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven reclaiming the hill become the same as everyone else

British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill.

^^LOL...someone's butthurt cause they got some ass whooping.

And I just manipulate the boundaries of your attempt to use 'ultimate god modding' from successful to unsuccessful and your chances of claiming it still 0 so my hill dude...unless it's someone who's not in your army.

My Hill

And I just manipulate the boundaries of your attempt to use 'ultimate god modding' from successful to unsuccessful and your chances of claiming it still 0 so my hill dude...unless it's someone who's not in your army.

My Hill

You are ret-gonned, therefore never existed, and ret-gone logic ignores your action, your actions never occured.

Technically since RogueZero isn't officially part of the alliance he can claim the hill himself if Hardcore Punk tries to argue against it.

Still British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill.

In that case, I was killed and your actions of trying to erase me from existence never happen and I'm still dead but make sure RiugeZero never use the British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill claim again or everything is recton again. Anyway, I'm offering to be a part of your team but if you decline my offer, you'll pay!!

Still British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill.

You were ret-gonned. Your request never happened.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries Hill

I was dead before he could erase me and he still need to make RougeZero to not use the British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill claim or my boundary manipulation powers recton everything back into reducing your army's chances of reclaiming the hill back, back to 0 and the hill back into my possession.

Still British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill.

I was dead before he could erase me and he still need to make RougeZero to not use the British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill claim or my boundary manipulation powers recton everything back into reducing your army's chances of reclaiming the hill back, back to 0 and the hill back into my possession.

Still British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill.

Sorry but you are still ret-gonned, therefore never existed, and ret-gone logic ignores your action, your actions never occured. (Also it doesn't matter if you're dead or not, your body and existence can still be ret-gonned.)

I join RogueZero camped at the bottom of the hill, since I no longer have any real want to completely dominate the hill for myself. And with me I bring a legion of puppies to defend the hill from anyone who tries to take it from the alliance. Still British Cherry Kyngdom + Heaven Hill with RogueZero and I living at the bottom of the hill.

The Creator of Light Horakhty destroys you all and banishes you from existence for taking over her hill while she was away. She uncreates your very essence and soul from the beginning of time so that you may never return, none of you will every see the light which the Creator hath created because you guys don't exist.

Horakhty's hill. I sit beside her, cuz she recreated me from being retgonned.

cuz she recreated me from being retgonned.

How would Horakthy know that you were ret-gonned if there was no knowledge of your existence, furthermore there is a pseudo-☯AixDivadis☯ running around anyway.

Anyways I tell Neph that Horakthy was a figment of pseudo-☯AixDivadis☯'s imagination because of the face-up Mask of Restrict I activated prior. I then retreat to my fort on a nearby hill.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries Hill

I seem to remember Simdoggy giving me a few million Pounds/Dollars/Currency of some form(I'll say pounds cos it's worth more). I therefore use said money to Bribe every soldier/intelligent being defending your fort.

With your entire army now on my side, I proceed to take the forts, and politely take the hill.

My hill, my dear sirs.

You're a fool to think bribery would work. Earlier, the Kyngdom had conquered and gained global control. We control how money moves, and our soldiers wouldn't even be tempted when their salaries are beyond generous, since we can do that.

What's worse is our Council of Wyzards easily foresaw you're plans and made sure to have the soldiers shoot you on sight.

You were shot on sight and killed on...

...The Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill.

I am one who is able to wield Ryujin Jakka while having the Hogyoku implanted within me, granting me immortality and the ability to evolve instantly and reach greater heights of power as I am faced with an adversary. I also have mastered my Quincy powers and achieved Super Saiyan 9001 while being one of the same race as Superman.

I come over and incinerate the entire world and then, with some godly power, I create it anew and make a nice little hill for me to sit on.

While my decoy was regretably shot, I preserve myself in an indestrucible cryostasis chamber forged from a dwarf star. When I awake, after Aix has incinerated and rebuilt the world, and watch as a large meteor shower luckily hits the earth, knocking Aix off the hill, where I place myself, and seal myself and the entire hill in my impenetrable Dwarf Star alloy box.

There's no sunlight or anything, but a giant lightbulb suits My hill just fine.

Merlin the Wyzard of the Kyngdom resisted the incernation of the world and protected the Kyngdom. What's more is that we also resisted the meteor. Merlin is ace.

Anyhoo, impenetrable maybe, but that doesn't mean a magical knight can't simply teleport the hill from your chamber, before letting your chamber float into space.

The Kyngdom's heavenly forces reforges the world, and therefore...

...Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill

I notice all this happening, but as no-one tried to invade the hill normally, I got to keep sitting here with Rogue and our dogs guarding the hill while the Alliance above keeps it safe from the magical attacks. Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries Hill plus Dog Lovers camping at the bottom of the hill.

Archived