The Hill of ultimate God Modding

Cherz

while your away to steal, then seal my soul away I hide within the hill itself, I then bargin with the devil, that if he give me the power to control fire, I'll give him 5 souls from your warriors.

Durring the Night I assassinate 6 of your soldiers and give 5 of thier souls to the devil (keeping the other as my own), I then burn your camp and reclaim my hill.

My Flaming Hill.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dogs intercept the assassination attempt, which stops you from getting your souls for the devil. Therefore, when he comes to collect the payment, you don't have it and he instead uses your soul which he already owns to drag you down to hell for all eternity. Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill with Dog Lovers Alliance camped at the bottom.

yeah, but my soul isn't anywhere he can get and therefore he can't do jack, besides since I didn't include WHEN I would give him the soulls he also can't do jack.

I wait untill the night and burn everything on the hill except for 5 newborn babies that happened to be in your camp, I give the baby souls to the devil.

My Flaming Hill

We make sure everyone gets out alive from the burning, except for the five newborn babies that we sacrifice to bring you down. We then rebuild the hill, and watch and laugh as you try to give the souls you collected to the devil, only for him to drag you down to hell with him anyway because you promised him the souls of five warriors, not the souls of five newborn babies.  Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill with Dog Lovers Alliance camped at the bottom.

I activate "God Mod" and forrward the time on the 5 babys to where they are soldiers, fullfilling my bargin with the devil, now with his unblessing, I return to the human relam and destroy the words "Heavenly", "Kyngdom", "British" and "Cherries" from the English language. After said destruction I then remove the spinal cord from all your people and animals, then claim my hill while you all collapse already dead.

My God Modd'ed Hill Of Eternal Flames

With the power of the "God Modding" that I possess, I return to the time when you want to sacrifice the 5 people, and prevent you from doing so.

#That means, your action after you sacrificing the 5 people, never existed

Then I use the power of the Heaven to chain you and the devil into a large rock, and I throw the rock into the Bottomless hole :D

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill with Dog Lovers Alliance camped at the bottom.

During the night I use my power of hacking to bring Crump the Penguin

180px-Crump.jpg

into the world, and because he is the penguin lord, all of your penguins obey him and follow him miles away from the hill. Humiliated, you surrender to the Kyngdom waving a white flag and walk off the hill.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill

The judge, however, discovers that one of the lawyers is in fact a fraud, and decrees that you obtained the hill illegally, and reasons that the only logical person to receive it is me. The false lawyer, in a fit of rage, reveals that he is in fact Crump! He mutters that it would have been much easier if Johnson was around to take this case, but the judge simply says that lying about his identity cost him the right to rule over all the penguins, who return to me side.

The Penguin Empire Hill strikes back.

As it turns out, my empire hid under the water when Pacmanexus' demon flattened the earth, which meant we were unaffected by the spell. Once we rise from the depths, the a tidal wave extinguishes the flames, and the penguins, my mermaid bride, and myself all reclaim the hill.

Aquatic Kingdom Hill

Your Kingdom offers absolutely no defence when you are faced with a force whom conquered the entire Earth; with the great Wyzards of my Court, namely the Aquamancers, have your waters begin to tear you and your people apart, alongside Pyromancers who boil the entirety of your kin, I have some berzerkergangs overwhelm your now boiled forces and easily recapture the hill.

This being done, I have soldiers to establish our camp back on the hill. In addition, Archangel Gabriel is thus ready to inform me of any future threat, allowing us to prepare in advance should this happen: Neph's alliance with heaven assures this.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill.

Knowing that you can prepair for my challenge beforehand I come and challenge you to a simple 1v1 game. With your Kingdom's honour in mind you readly accept my challenge at which I thoroughly defeat your champian by cheating (bringing the full might of the devil [x3 your forces] down on your people) and kill you all.

The Devil's Flaming Hill of Etheral Hell.

A Wyzard has you killed prior to cheating. Furthermore, Satan wouldn't dare cross Archangel Michael, whom so happens to be allied with us.

Heavenly Kyngdom of British Cherries' Hill

incorrect, he full well knew that I was using his gifts to attack you.

and we already established I'm a zombie and therefore cannot die again XP

The Devil's Flaming Hill of Etheral Hell.

Archived