Blake Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 [When exactly 1 monster is banished from your Graveyard: Send 1 monster from your deck to the Graveyard with a different attribute than the banished monster. The effect of "Evil Star God Eater" can only be activated once per turn.] Will update when NAC gives info back on it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Northern Sage Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 And it still outclasses some/most of the Attribute Knights... Interesting concept, it's from the graveyard though. Thank god for no Chaos shenanigans at least. I am confused as to why the artwork is focused on stars when this card works with Attributes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mido9 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 Banish lonefire for spore, send dandylion, heh. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 [quote="NeoArkadia"]Also, if I have the art of Seijya no Shinshoku right. It's [i]Constellar Sombres and Evilswarm Kerykeion tag-teaming to try and slay Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth[/i].[/quote] [quote="NeoArkadia"]No clue. Supposedly though, from a brief glimpse of the Tospedia lore, it's revealed Noellia's true objective wasn't to take the resources and power of the Mist Valley for the Gishki: It's gain control of Sophia herself. If I had to guess? It's Kerykeion and Sombres deciding that the endless cycle of Sophia's destroying and remaking the Duel Terminal World is pointless, and well. They decide to stop her from taking down the entire planet, even if it's been reduced to a wreck that'll take a long time to repair, the inhabitants of the world still have a right to exist. Basically. Think Sonic and Shadow trying to stop Final Hazard, except Final Hazard here is the very will of Mother Nature herself. ... Which if true: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zZus_1_ag[/youtube] I'm hearing this.[/quote] [quote="NeoArkadia"]Speaking of, someone has to get that Master Guide and scan it if they want concrete details, if it has any new information. >:U Though, if you go from artwork, Kerykeion is Constellar Rasalhague turned Evilswarm and with Noellia's staff. Sombres is Gem-Knight Seraphinite turned Constellar with the entire arsenal of the Constellars at her command. Their alignment/clan change is probably due to the stones in Sophia's hands. The Gem-Knights and Constellars are pretty much freaking bros. [b]WHY WOULDN'T THEY FIGHT TOGETHER.[/b][/quote] ALL THE LORE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lonk Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 This card's flavor is SOOO SATISFYING! I wouldn't actually think that Evilswarms would have the ability to feel, well, something other than infestation, so they teamed up with the Constellars for an Enemy Mine Situation. Plus, the name is so epic that it oozes it. Sadly, the effect is mediocre for the two of them until Konami released some LIGHT lswarms and DARK Constellars. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
newhat Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 Dat timing. Darkflare already mills a monster for its effect. I can't think of any way for this not to be worthless. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jord200 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 So basically Sophia is evil? Why am I not surprised.... The timing kills it. Its junk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 So basically Sophia is evil? Why am I not surprised.... The timing kills it. Its junk. ... How so? It's mandatory, it can't miss timing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
evilfusion Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 Sophia isnt necessarily evil. I thought Sophia's existence is to kill everything and start over, because the current world is screwed no matter what. Isn't that the story behind Vylons and Trishula and whatever? They're trying to destroy everything to stop the virus? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Althemia Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 Sophia isnt necessarily evil. I thought Sophia's existence is to kill everything and start over, because the current world is screwed no matter what. Isn't that the story behind Vylons and Trishula and whatever? They're trying to destroy everything to stop the virus?It was to keep looping it until the forces found a way of working together / the world didn't force itself to basically be at the point of oblivion. Which is ultimately what they need to do in order to overthrow Sophia. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 Sophia isnt necessarily evil. I thought Sophia's existence is to kill everything and start over, because the current world is screwed no matter what. Isn't that the story behind Vylons and Trishula and whatever? They're trying to destroy everything to stop the virus? It's not clear, but they're apparently teaming up to stop the endless cycle of reincarnation, because it's failing every single time and it's not doing anything good. I feel like there's a story riiiiiight at the edge of my mind that this reminds me of, but can't quite grasp it. EDIT: And then I realized it reminded me of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. And then I was disappoint. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bringerofcake Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 It's not clear, but they're apparently teaming up to stop the endless cycle of reincarnation, because it's failing every single time and it's not doing anything good. I feel like there's a story riiiiiight at the edge of my mind that this reminds me of, but can't quite grasp it. EDIT: And then I realized it reminded me of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. And then I was disappoint. But there's no Mary Sue messiah protagonist, so it's immediately better than Radiant Dawn. OT: I guess you can set up for other Elements incarnate? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aerion Brightflame Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 It's starting to sound a lot like Final Fantasy Dissida. What with the cycles and all. So basically this is trying to make a hybrid deck between Constellars and Verz possible? Hmm.. odd. I can't think of any other deck that would use this. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 It's starting to sound a lot like Final Fantasy Dissida. What with the cycles and all. So basically this is trying to make a hybrid deck between Constellars and Verz possible? Hmm.. odd. I can't think of any other deck that would use this. -Banish Mezuki > Revive Zombie Master > mill another of those DARK Zombies we love so much? -As stated above: Banish Lonefire > Revive Spore > mill Dandy -Banish Necro Gardna > Mill Wulf -Or is an extremely weird and casual build: Banish Shield Warrior > Mill Bestiary > tag out for Darius > contact fuse and pop cards with Gyzarus -Banish Red Eyes Wyvern > Revive REDMD and mill uhh.. any non-WND Dragon -Attack with Dark Parshath > banish draw and mill. -Stardust Shimmer > something. -Reserve 1 of the 5 Soul Release targets for your Graveyard. It sounds fun, and I like how saying "different attribute" actually leaves the choices broad enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bringerofcake Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 Hey, hey, I just realized that this can work in Gogogo Zombies. Banish Mezuki, mill Ghost. Now if only Mezuki were dark... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted February 8, 2013 Report Share Posted February 8, 2013 ALL THE LORE I was going to talk about how you copied that straight from NAC, but now I'm just confused as to how the f*ck quotes work. OT: Seems funny, though I feel, in a way, that it's about as helpful as Star Sign in Constellars. Perhaps it'd be cool in Gogogo Zombies? Meh. Idk. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jord200 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Share Posted February 9, 2013 So could this maybe take place before After the Storm? http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/After_the_Storm Depending on when you put it, it could be another reset, the aftermath of Trishula ( most likely ), or what happens after this, with Sophia defeated, and a new timeline in which the tribes live in peace. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.