16 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould win in a fight?

• Naruto Uzumaki
    • Yusuke Urameshi
    • Ichigo Kurosaki

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which Naruto, young Naruto or Shippuden Naruto?

I've never seen Bleach, but I assume Ichigo is stupidly strong.

Also I'm assuming you mean demon Yusuke, because as a human he wouldn't stand a chance.

I can't really say as I don't have enough information.

Yusuke beats the both of them with zero effort, he's something on the order of 6 times faster than they are and replicates their greatest attacks with a casual punch.

Naruto takes second by a wide margin. Since he aquired Nine-Tail Mode, he's generally considered the second strongest character in Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach (behind the Ten-Tails), having pretty neat mountain destroying power.

This is a very bad topic, and the fact that you, yourself a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho, thought that Yusuke would lose is upsetting to me.

Ichigo can swing his arm without actually using reiatsu (spiritual power), he used sheer physical strength, and a mountain about a hundred feet away beside him got blown away. His dad, who is considerably weaker than him, can flick the air with his finger and sent the series' main antagonist (who had achieved god-like power) through three large buildings. His speed is great enough to be at a whole shit-load of places at once and swat hundreds of thousands of microscope blades coming at him. When he fought Aizen, the series' main antagonist, he defeated him with little to no effort through sheer godmodding.

Also when Ichigo is about to die, he goes berserk Hollow Vasto Lorde mode and starts owning.

Haven't seen YuYu Hakusho, but a friend of mine has and there's no way Yusuke would beat Ichigo.

Naruto doesn't even come close in terms of power.

Flag on the play! 

This is ludicrous!

Ichigo cuts through dimensions, smacks gravity with his sword, beat the dog mess out of hyper generating, instant level-uping immortal to the point where the immortal just couldn't level up anymore and has STILL yet to tap into his true power. Yusuke is so far past dead I'm actually sad for the boy. Especially since you pretty much need Demon Three Kings arc Yusuke to warrant conversation with Ichigo and he's about to learn Quincy powers where they simple warp and control the matter that makes up spiritual entities. OMG this is disrespectful.

Its Ichigo in first place....by a good couple of miles...Yusuke______Naruto.

If you're talking about actual power, I dont know about Yusuke, but Naruto would probably beat Ichigo. They have similar abilities, but Naruto's are slightly better.

If you're talking about who would actually win a fight between each of them, then Ichigo would win easily. Why? Because while he is weaker than them...he's dead. He fights as a soul. As neither Yusuke or Naruto have reiatsu, to the extent of my knowledge, they would not be able to see, hear, sense or touch him, while Ichigo would destroy their soul. Easy victory to Ichigo.

Again, not much knowledge on YuYu Hakusho. From what I've read, it got stuff about demons and crap. I didn't see anything about spirit stuff.

But still, Ichigo's pretty much already a Dead guy. He's a soul when he fights, and you cant really kill a soul. Not unless this Yusuke has a Zanpakuto...?

Yusuke dies in the first episode, and his "spirit energy" is so similar to Reiatsu that calling them different is just silly.

[media]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UyqfhIILRw
[/media]

Sensui fight

Yusuke dies in the first episode, and his "spirit energy" is so similar to Reiatsu that calling them different is just silly.

[media]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UyqfhIILRw
[/media]
Sensui fight

Well, art wise, YuYu Hakusho definitely comes bottom. No offense, but the quality is hardly great.

But power wise, some of the stuff in that is reminiscent of the Byakuya vs Ichigo fight. From the Soul Society arc.
Now that I watch that, and that I think back over some of the stuff Ichigo's done and his attitudes, it's actually more of a close call than before. Naruto would lose the fight, due to not being able to see or harm Ichigo.

And let's show you some clips, shall we?

While I find them, my argument, using mainly the Ichigo vs Aizen battle. Aizen's power is enough to literally force a person to the floor with a fraction of it. Ichigo then proceeds to grab him by the face, transport him a few miles within a second or two, then throw him to the floor with enough force to crack a mountain, and create a sonic boom, with little effort.
Also, y'know the mountain destroying thing? That's not exactly Ichigo, for most of it. That's Aizen. Aizen destroys about a mile's worth of land with a strike...a strike that ichigo blocked...with his hands...without even blinking....no change in expression...quite easily, to be honest.
Yeah. Nah. Ichigo rules. xD

Oh, and then there's the big black box. Y'know, Aizen's big black box of doom? The Kurohitsugi? A gravitational force with enough power to warp space-time.

Yeah, Ichigo backhands it...and it shatters.

The problem with Ichigo, and with Tite Kubo, is that they're stupid. They used that Final Getsuga crap. They shouldn't have done. Cos Ichigo was owning anyway. And quite easily as well.

Actually, Aizen thought the mountain was blown up by him, when it was really Ichigo.

Ichigo also does have Blut Vein, which managed to even block Juha Bach's slash to his neck.

Aizen was so strong he was an entire dimension above everyone else in terms of power, to the point where captain level Shinigami could not sense it. It is described like a three dimensional compared to a two dimensional.

Ichigo was so strong he was an entire dimension above Aizen else in terms of power, to the point where Aizen could not sense it.

Actually, Aizen thought the mountain was blown up by him, when it was really Ichigo.

Ichigo also does have Blut Vein, which managed to even block Juha Bach's slash to his neck.

Aizen was so strong he was an entire dimension above everyone else in terms of power, to the point where captain level Shinigami could not sense it. It is described like a three dimensional compared to a two dimensional.

Ichigo was so strong he was an entire dimension above Aizen else in terms of power, to the point where Aizen could not sense it.

I'm not talking about that *plateau. I'm talking about all the other times Ichigo blocked an attack, and the mountain's shattered. By the laws of physics, he couldn't have done the others; he didn't swing his sword the other times, he merely blocked. Aizen created the other things of destruction. 

And most specifically, I'm talking about when Ichigo blocks Aizen's swing with his hand...and the ground just shatters for a few miles behind Ichigo.

Oh, and then there's the massive nuke-like explosion from Aizen's fairy wings when they gain mouths. It creates an explosion possibly the size of Karakura town...aka, a small city. And Ichigo's all like "Meh, a little burn on my arm. No biggie. I can still move it and shit. It dont even hurt."

EDIT: The only clip I can find is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMFTwjj7lO0

and that's 30 minutes worth of stuff. So the main parts are: 5:58, 10:18, 12:12, 15:38

I'd say the mugetsu stuff...but Mugetsu's crap.

And the Quincy stuff doesn't matter at the moment. We dont really know what Ichigo can do with that, but I'm damn sure it isn't as good as the pre-finalgetsuga stuff. Remember, he's weaker in the Thousand year Blood war arc than he was fighting Aizen.

Well, art wise, YuYu Hakusho definitely comes bottom. No offense, but the quality is hardly great.

Well, dub wise it comes out on top.

Anyway, as for that Aizen fight, Yusuke would have no trouble doing that, especially considering he becomes far far stronger than Sensui, who blew up a Makai mountain from miles away, which is pretty much equivalent to destroying a town.

Not to mention his Spirit Gun would do it faster...

Again, pointing out; distance thing doesn't matter to me. Aizen exploded about a mile's worth of ground with a swing of his sword....which Ichigo caught. The equivalent of a nuclear bomb hits Ichigo....he walks out with a slight burn on his arm.

Oh, and the Mountain thing...Naruto can do that y'know. The Bijuudama can do damage like that. Ichigo's Mugetsu (which I honestly hate, but meh) creates a massive black wave of fire (about twice the size of the mountains beside it, at least) that cuts through the ground rather cleanly.

And I dont care much for Dubs. I dont really watch the Anime much - manga is almost always better - and even when I do, it's the originals with Subs. English voices never sound right.

What you're not getting here is that Sensui punched and destroyed a very large mountain from miles away.

He is capable of punching dozens of times in mere seconds.

Yusuke is both stronger and faster than that.

And what you're not getting is that Aizen Destroyed about a few miles worth of ground with a swing of his sword, which Ichigo caught.

Yusuke goes to punch.

Ichigo catches punch and stabs Yusuke.

Ichigo wins.

I dunno, Yusuke has been stabbed plenty of times.

Besides, I'm not sure I understand your logic. You're assuming Ichigo could stop Yusuke's punches just because he stopped a weaker sword swing? And that's comparing the sword swing to Sensui's punches. Sensui. The guy who Yusuke, once his demon blood activated, curb stomped with little effort.

Archived