16 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould win in a fight?

• Naruto Uzumaki
    • Yusuke Urameshi
    • Ichigo Kurosaki

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry, DaWeirdGuy, cuz Ichigo gunna get stronger.

Okay, I concede, Yusuke wins... for now...

Nah, that was his strongest level. He wont get stronger than that. Remember, he reset.

Oh, and *plateau, not crag.

And I'm talking about where he catches the swing that destroys a few miles worth of ground behind Ichigo, basically turning the place that Ichigo's standing on into a cliff. Which I think is more impressive than the mountain destruction from far away, because momentum is much quicker to reduce in the ground than it is in air.

Oh, and without trying.

Seriously, he barely tries at all during the Aizen fight. We dont really know how strong Ichigo's top at that point is, cos he doesn't really show us.

• 2 weeks later...

"Bo"=Beginning of ------ "Eo"=End of ------- ">=<" = Greater than or equal to:

BoYYH Yusuke < BoBleach Ichigo < Young Naruto w/o Rasengan < Yusuke w/ Fingerbang lol < Beginner Ichigo w/ Zanpakuto < Young Naruto w/ Rasengan < Nine-Tails Chakra Young Naruto < Beginner Shippuden Naruto < 1-Tail Young Naruto < 1-Tail Shippuden Naruto < EoYYH Yusuke Base form < Rukia Rescue Arc Ichigo post Kenpachi fight < Shippuden Naruto post Chakra form training < Ichigo w/ Beginner Bankai < Arrancar Arc Ichigo < Ichigo w/ Bankai < Final Form Yusuke < 4-Tail Shippuden Naruto < Ichigo w/ Vizard mask < Shippuden Naruto w/ Sage Mode < 6-Tail Shippuden Naruto < Ichigo w/ Hollow form Against Ulquiorra < Ichigo post Final Getsuga Tenshou training < Nine-Tails Chakra Form Shippuden Naruto < Ichigo w/ Bankai post The Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc < Final Getsuga Form Ichigo >=< Full Powered Nine-Tails Chakra Form w/ Kurama's help Shippuden Naruto A.K.A. the last form he has gotten so far.

There you go. The perfect list. Someone want to challenge me? :D

[quote]< Ichigo post Final Getsuga Tenshou training < Nine-Tails Chakra Form Shippuden Naruto < Ichigo w/ Bankai post The Lost Substitute Shinigami Arc <[/quote]

No. I challenge this part. Ichigo post Final Getsuga training is better than Ichigo Post lost Substitute arc. Ichigo gets weaker after the Aizen fight. Final Getsuga training makes him almost God-like - no-one can even sense his Reiatsu. Ichigo Post Lost-sub-shini arc isn't anywhere near as good.

(The naruto thing has no relevance. It's just to keep continuity.)

Final Form Yusuke < 4-Tail Shippuden Naruto

There you go. The perfect list. Someone want to challenge me? :D

You must be totally out of your mind.

Dark Tournament arc Yusuke was probably stronger than 4T Naruto.

Spirit Gun traveled for several kilometers through a wall and out into a forest, leaving a trail of destruction all the way to the horizon.

It's Yusuke >>> Naruto > Ichigo

I'll accept the opinions on Yusuke vs Ichigo. I disagree, but logically it's a close call (perhaps not in your eyes, but I 'sense' more than a bit of bias). But to say Ichigo is weaker than Naruto? Ichigo defeats naruto simply through the logical standpoint; Naruto cant kill a dead guy, and cant even see Ichigo or anything like that.
But even going in power terms, Ichigo's stronger.

You have to disregard being dead as a factor for Ichigo, that just makes matches boring and unfair.

Either way, I believe Naruto's "Bijuu Dama" has shown greater destructive power than Ichigo has thus far.

This match would be better saved until after Naruto and Bleach end (though I don't think either will be strong or fast enough to beat Yusuke).

You have to disregard being dead as a factor for Ichigo, that just makes matches boring and unfair.

Either way, I believe Naruto's "Bijuu Dama" has shown greater destructive power than Ichigo has thus far.

This match would be better saved until after Naruto and Bleach end (though I don't think either will be strong or fast enough to beat Yusuke).

I would count both as fast enough. Speed is not the competition here; both Ichigo and Naruto travel faster than the eye can keep up with and are able to travel incredible distances within seconds, as I'm sure Yusuke can. It's not an argument of speed, it's an argument of strength.

And yes, the Bijuu Dama is stronger than any of Ichigos attacks, but it also requires a charging period that would allow Ichigo an opening (something none of Ichigo's attacks do), and ichigo's resilience is rather high, so he could probably survive that.

• 2 weeks later...

Yusuke is too slow and all of his shots would be dodged.

Gregor not watch far enough into One Piece to be sure, but Gregor don't think Luffy that fast. Yusuke speed make flash stepping look like crawling almost.

And Yusuke more use to punches anyways.

Kamina have weak Spiral Power, maybe even lower than Boota's. Yet still bring himself back to life during fight and avenge own death.

Simon is God in power, can bring back dead, make anything from nothing, omnipotence and other things. Sounds like draw to Gregor if other guy also God.

Also, has cool goggles/sunglasses.

Archived