Epic Vs: Naruto Uzumaki vs. Yusuke Urameshi vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

Johan Liebert

3-Man Free-for-all  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould win in a fight?

• Naruto Uzumaki
    • Yusuke Urameshi
    • Ichigo Kurosaki

Where Expel think drills and such come from? Even Lordgenome can do this. And Lordgenome also weak baby to Simon, yet eat Infinity Big Bang Storm, which has power of multiple universal Big Bang explosions. Simon make things almost size of universe itself and break through space-time barrier through sheer force. Even have power to alter probability itself and do things like attack target in past, present, and future at same time. Have power to return universe to nothingness, but is bad so Simon doesn't do it.

Simon having infinite Spiral Power, thus, omnipotence. Simon already been in case where Spiral Power negated, he just make more and more till victory.

Is just wiki, but still good explaining of Gregor's point, so quote:

"By the end of the second story arc, Simon's spiral power is infinite. He can also create matter out of nothing (defying the law of mass-energy conservation), as he occastionally uses his Spiral Energy to create new and exponentially larger versions of his Gurren Lagann mecha later in the series, by which point he creates weapons larger than most galaxies (or in the second Gurren Lagann flim, weapons that are almost the size of a universe). Later in the series, it shows him having power on a multi-dimensional scale that can distort the space-time continuum, while the epilogue shows Simon having metaphysical powers and compares him to a 'God', implying that he has acquired omnipotence."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no point in arguing with the insane.

If Simon were so powerful, there would have been no concern over his use of Spiral Power (and as such, a few deaths in the series.)

Tenchi is truly omnipotent, and the strongest manga character. Simon has simply shown no limits so far, and he has no way to deal with someone who can prevent Spiral Power from ever having existed in the first place.

(and as such, a few deaths in the series.)

"Dead people are dead people. If we revive them, they'll just get in the way of our followers...There's someone more appropriate to pass through the hole I've dug." Is difference in having power and choosing to use it or not. Both omnipotent, no arguing against, is simple fact. 

Remove Spiral Energy removes evolution, and make humans and everything else change greatly. Make bad times. Even then, Simon just recreate. Even if 0% chance, might as well be 100% to Simon.

Gregor not call Expel's claims untrue, just saying omnipotent vs omnipotent mean even fight. Just because Gregor have differing opinion with logical argument does not make insane.

He couldn't just wish away the Anti-Spirals, he BARELY overcame them.

Is because Anti-Spiral use same power as opponent to defeat them, is gimmick for subjecting enemy to ultimate despair. Simon overcome own power thrown back at him.

Make TTGL, Anti-Spiral make Granzeboma. Then make STTGL, Anti-Spiral make Super Granzeboma. Is how he works.

Nor need to, Simon at strongest after their defeat. Also, Chouginga Gurren Lagann, 3rd strongest mech in series (if STTGL counts as mech), is already parallel to Gods, and the stronger mechs dwarf it in comparing. Meanwhile Simon dwarf all mechs in comparing.

And, creating stuff from nothing, making pancakes is not impossible ask. However, Gregor not sure if TTGL universe has pancakes, can't remember if ever mentioned.

If Gregor being honest, Gregor not sure Expel know what talking about with Simon. Thinking comparison with Kamina has any merit, question ability to warp reality, and stuff. Not trying to be the rude, is just saying.

I'mma end this right now.

They're from different series.  It doesn't matter.

Also, "who would win" has nothing to do with the quality of the series.  

Gregor not arguing any of this. Gregor just showing Expel that he is wrong in thinking Simon is not omnipotent.

And is very nice for Z, but has nothing to do with Simon. Simon doesn't destroy moon, he control it as giant robot.

See this?

super-tengen-gurren-lagann-vs-supermansi

Is many many billion light year tall mass of God-like energy whose attacks destroy universes and making birth of universe big bang look like wee baby passing gas. Now, has nothing to do with Tenchi, but if showing and telling...

Meh, no contest.

Let's move on to a different versus topic.

*Gregor off*

Oh no, you're not getting away that easily. I'm sorry, but you've been so stubborn about this and I just need to get this off my chest first.

Simon can warp reality on a whim, giving thought form. He has broken the space-time continuum through nothing but brute force, and can even return the universe to nothingness should he choose. He has brought forth Spiral Energy in a dimension otherwise devoid of it. He can extend life and bring back the dead, and has been cautioned not to play God because they know he is capable of it. Merely being in his presence for a long enough period of time can grant the companion immense power in their own right. He can alter probability and has taken on tasks with chances of victory calculated at both infinitely close to 0%, as well as absolutely 0%, and succeeded.

His power is literally infinite, and through sheer force of will alone; a will that cannot be broken. He makes the impossible possible. He is omnipotent.

*Gregor on*

Okay, is fine now. Good day, sirs.

*Gregor off*

Oh no, you're not getting away that easily. I'm sorry, but you've been so stubborn about this and I just need to get this off my chest first.

Simon can warp reality on a whim, giving thought form. He has broken the space-time continuum through nothing but brute force, and can even return the universe to nothingness should he choose. He has brought forth Spiral Energy in a dimension otherwise devoid of it. He can extend life and bring back the dead, and has been cautioned not to play God because they know he is capable of it. Merely being in his presence for a long enough period of time can grant the companion immense power in their own right. He can alter probability and has taken on tasks with chances of victory calculated at both infinitely close to 0%, as well as absolutely 0%, and succeeded.

His power is literally infinite, and through sheer force of will alone; a will that cannot be broken. He makes the impossible possible. He is omnipotent.

*Gregor on*

Okay, is fine now. Good day, sirs.

Tenchi can do all of this, and has infinite thought and reaction speed, which Simon does not.

It takes Simon time to generate Spiral Power, Tenchi takes no time at all.

Time honestly wouldn't have an effect, I'd think. He wills time to reverse or slow.

Omnipotence cannot be beaten. One omnipotent person is not more omnipotent than the other. If they are both omnipotent, they are both equal. Hence why I never went to omnipotence while looking for OPed-ness (without omnipotence, DBZ wins)

However, if you do wish to continue the argument, I will actually point out that neither are truely omnipotent. Why? They are an individual. They are a single being. Omnipotence is everything, so omniscience and omnipresence should be covered there. Do they fulfill those criteria? I suspect not. Now, quarrell over who is closer to it, or dont quarrell at all. I vote the latter.

Tenchi does.

Simon does not.

And lol.

Digimon >>> DBZ.

Tenchi has a name, therefore he is a being, therefore he is not omnipresent, for omnipresence would mean that he isn't a being. Everything would be him.

It would also make him one hell of a massive douchebag. Y'know, cos the universe is pretty messed up.

And how the f*ck is Digimon more OPed than DBZ? DBZ has people who blow up planets...FOR FUN!

I'm not so sure. One Punch Man from the looks of it hasn't met anyone even remotely close to his strength. In fact, I suspect he's holding back, not just on the people he fights but even on the landscape itself. Even most super heroes in most comics don't just nearly crush a building into the ground by simply jumping off of it.

Genos, his reluctant apprentice knows enough that he doesn't even come close to his strength. In their spar (to which Genos suggested), genos fought him head on only to find out he was fighting an after image the whole time. 

I could give more examples but I don't want to go on a rant. Though I wont say he's DBZ level strong cause that remains to be seen. He could be around the Sayian Arc level of DBZ.

ZeedMilleniumon was, to my knowledge, causing the entire Digital World, and thus the real world to collapse simply by being there.

And what the hell are you talking about? You can have a name and be omnipresent. Take a look at any monotheistic religion ever.

To be honest, Logic kinda says that these omnipresent beings aren't really omnipresent. For example, there are 'images' of them. They can appear in places. Technically speaking, something omnipresent wouldn't be a 'being', it would be existance itself.

To be honest, Logic kinda says that these omnipresent beings aren't really omnipresent. For example, there are 'images' of them. They can appear in places. Technically speaking, something omnipresent wouldn't be a 'being', it would be existance itself.

The thing is, logic doesn't really work with any form of the omni's.

Archived