[Leaderboard] Zaziuma vs Devil's Advocate (Finished)

Zazubat

Hello you all, this is my first time doing one of these 1v1, so don't really know how to do them too well. If there's anything I missed, be sure to tell me and stuff.

1.Winner gets 1 rep by the other person
2.First to 3 votes win
3.No written cards
4. Contest ends 21.02.13
5.Card must these rules: Must have an effect that limits it from being used more than once per turn (either only once per turn or once per turn etc., you choose which ever), that must be a monster, no cards that support an archetype or set you have made.

That's all, the first to enter will be my opponent and such things. If something here is missing that I should have included, just tell me.

My card:
SafariFantastica.png

LORE: 2 Level 4 monster
You can taret an other Xyz Monster with a different name on either side of the field with no Xyz Material(s); attach 1 monster in your Graveyard to that monster as an Xyz Material. This effect of "Safari Fantastica" can only be used once per turn. When this card attacks, if you control an other monster with an Xyz Material, you can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from monsters you control; Xyz Monsters you control gain 300 ATK for each Xyz Material detached until the End Phase
Devil's card:

140881.jpg

Winner: Zaziuma

Zaziuma gets my vote, Sword Master Lady Gaia is another plaything for Six Samurai. Safari is a nice card, I suppose, in Decks with great Xyz Swarming ability, the first effect is the important one, IMO, and I suppose being a Giga-Brilliant isn't bad either.

Zaziuma gets my vote, Sword Master Lady Gaia is another plaything for Six Samurai. Safari is a nice card, I suppose, in Decks with great Xyz Swarming ability, the first effect is the important one, IMO, and I suppose being a Giga-Brilliant isn't bad either.

1/3 for me

0/3 for Devil.

And thanks for voting Aix :D

I'm voting for Lady Gaia

Using two Kizan's to make monster for a third Kizan search is about as broken as that monster could get. The rest is just nice utility for other decks like Heroics of Naturia. Making it an excellent fun card for other decks. 

Safari on the other hand sounds like something you would rarely choose to go for seeing as its effect that goes off when another xyz has used up all of its material. At which time another Xyz could be used to start a new chain of events.

Another is a single word,

That aside, I vote for Zaziuma's card. 

Safari is more creative.

I'm not an english expert, but doesn't "an other" refer to a different one that is not the same as a previous one of the same kind? I always write "an other" when refering to a totaly different card, but it might be "another," I wouldn't know

Anyways

2/3 to me

1/3 to Devil

It's getting close now, 1 more for me, 2 for devil.

Archived