Character Deck Tournament II (ZANE WINS! Grats, Evilfusion) [Lockplz]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with that, the tournament comes to an end! (I won't bother doing the last duel since I've been having a crap week and don't have the time anyways)

Supreme Champion: Evilfusion (Zane)

Worthy Adversary: BringerofCake (Mai)

Maybe Next Time: Dementuo (Atticus)

Thank you everyone for participating. Your reward will be sent out ASAP. In the meantime, please feel free to make any comments or suggestions for the next tournament. One thing I know for sure I will be doing is bumping the numbers to 21 and 16 respectively, as well as adding in Tron and lowering the number of cards required for Carly, as well as adding specific rules for some characters to follow. I might not allow Zane for the next tournament, not because Evilfusion won but because watching the deck in action it really acts as a "stall until OTK" deck and that can cause a lot of disappointment. Or I might just make it so you have to play as Hell Kaiser with Cyberdarks if you pick Zane.

Also, I am considering joining in on the next tournament. Do you think if I posted my decklist for everyone to see that it would be fair?

Well, that way I would know everyone's decks and everyone would know my deck, so there is no way that I would get an advantage. Especially if I post my deck before getting everyone else's decks. I don't feel like anyone would cheat me, and I don't know about a third party checker. In this case, they would not only have to be sure that they have the correct amount of cards and adhere to the specific character rules, but they would also have to be able to make a judgment call on whether or not a deck is considered "character" enough. I will admit I haven't done a great job thus far, but I intend to be more on the ball.

Archived