Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quitting.

For the same reason as Legend Moon I take it? Well its said to see you go, we'll keep your characters around if you ever want to come back to them.

I'm thinking of giving a bit more depth to the scientists that created Samuel (they would be referred to as the "Wizards 6", originally "Wizards 7" up until an incident that occurred).

I take it that's the iron smelling liquid on Sam's shirt, is what used to be Wizard 7? Well you only have two characters so go for it. 

I take it that's the iron smelling liquid on Sam's shirt, is what used to be Wizard 7? Well you only have two characters so go for it. 

Actually, that stain was from a night before, an incident that happened off-screen which Samuel did have a hand in, whether he wishes to believe it or not.  Remember that part in his biography that states what he sometimes does at night?  I will say that this incident is the reason why Sam had 2 invitations to the Duel Fair, one of which he gave to Marzell.

Anyways, the Wizards 7 6 are merely going to be NPCs, like the M@nos Twins.  Hopefully without revealing too much, I will say that both Sam's creation and the loss of the 7th Wizard are linked.

... that, and the Wizards 7 are also a reference to the Witches 5 from Sailor Moon, and maybe even a reference to killer7.

Anyways, some minor info on the Wizards 6 (they're going to be NPCs, so I won't go into too much detail with each of them)

All members of the Wizards 6 are Psychics themselves, each with a different power:

Garcia: Male, 39, uses a "Forbidden One" Deck
Info: The de-facto leader of the Wizards 6, soft-spoken and acts as a fatherly figure. Believes that drastic measures are often unnecessary, only relying on such as a last resort. Is of Hispanic/Egyptian heritage.
Psychic Power: Obliterate - Mind Crush
Appearance: Height of 6'4", lean yet athletic, dark-skinned. Has an oval-shaped head, neatly groomed beard, dreadlocks held back in a ponytail, calm violet eyes. Wears pince-nez.

Rolo: Male, Age 33, uses a Warrior/Psychic Beatdown Deck
Info: Is highly intelligent despite his appearance, but prefers not to speak much, resorting to letting his actions, both physical and mental, speak for him. Is of Samoan heritage.
Psychic Power: Telekinesis - Mental Force
Appearance: Height of 7'7", heavily muscled, tanned/bronze skin. Has a rugged, squarish head with a five-o'-clock shadow, un-gelled mohawk, beady grey eyes, perpetual frown (with a few exceptions), a crooked flat nose, and an x-shaped scar in the center of his forehead.

Hugh: Male, Age 24, uses a "Crystal Beast" Deck
Info: A relatively new member to the Wizards 6. As such, he often feels he is in the shadow of his fellow "Wizards", but is still highly talented for his age. Is of American heritage.
Psychic Power: Gemini - Emotion Split (is able to create a body double of himself, but he must give that double a portion of his personality and emotions to do so. The result, for example: the body double is brave and calm, while the original becomes scared senseless.)
Appearance: Height of 5'9", average body type, fair-skinned. Face is slender, free of facial hair, has shoulder-length tan-colored hair and bright blue, tired-looking eyes. Wears square-framed glasses.

Jenny: Female, Age 27, uses a "Fascinating" Deck
Info: The only female of the Wizards 6. Is spoiled and manipulative, which she hides behind a sweet persona. Highly ambitious, she wishes to have a higher position in the group. Is of French/Japanese heritage.
Psychic Power: Mindscape - Illusion Projection (Creates an illusory environment. Can be used both to create an imagined landscape, and to project one's memories for others to view "in real-time".)
Appearance: Height of 5'5", petite body type. Has a heart-shaped face, wavy strawberry blonde hair and amber eyes. Often wears a red/pink hair clip.

Herman: Male, Age 67, uses an "Ancient Gear" Deck
Info: Eldest member of the Wizards 6. Your typical old-timer who often speaks of the "old days". Of Italian heritage.
Psychic Power: History - Akashic Sight (Can view the past of one's surroundings)

Appearance: Height unknown (bound to a wheelchair), has a wrinkled face with brown eyes.  Still has a full head of white hair, as well as a braided beard.

Jeff: Male, Age 33, uses a Puppet-Themed Deck
Info: The carefree slacker of the group, but when he does get to work, the results are nothing short of spectacular. Often seen snacking on something. Is of Irish heritage.
Psychic Power: Puppeteer - Mind Control
Appearance: Height of 6'0", slightly overweight. Has a round face with short auburn hair and goatee, as well as green eyes.

I'm thinking of changing Lord SHINE's deck to another custom archetype I've made. Would that be allowed?

Yeah you haven't dueled yet so its fine. 

@King: The Wizards are fine, just limit yourself with their Mind Control and Mind Crush those powers worry me a bit, but I trust you as an RPer not to abusse and powerplay with them.

I dunno what to have Marzell do right now (where's Avaren?). If nothing else, I'll either have Marzell interact with Sam some more, OR I could post something with the Wizards 6.

Doing something with the Wizards would be fine, I'm going to try to get a post out soon as well.

I dunno what to have Marzell do right now (where's Avaren?). If nothing else, I'll either have Marzell interact with Sam some more, OR I could post something with the Wizards 6.

had no idea what to post... was kinda hoping for some kind of prompt...

well it's upto Marzell now, Avaren won't do much until you try to leave.

(as a note: I was kinda thinking that you would offer help rebuild the wall or something back when he gave the ultimatum. I was also thinking that if a duel occurred and Avaren enjoyed it, he might offer to pay for the wall... most of the people he plays are crap, and he doesn't get to play obtain being around mostly at night.)

Archived