Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

Sadly, Sapphyre, Field Barrier prevents Brain Research Lab from being activated.

However, I will utilize this opportunity to get Foster to move Kira.

The Field Barrier isn't supposed to be part of the duel, because I thought it would be unfair to give myself a card advantage over Stalfos, but I can edit it out so Brain Research Lab isn't activated if Stalfos wants it. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Michael "Madness" McClave

Appearance:

My-fave-bishies-anime-guys-7051124-437-5

Minus the claws.

Personality: Not much is to be said of Madness. Speaking very objectively as a matter of it being the simplest way to communicate, Madness is commonly subject to giggling fits of insanity. The only true reflection of emotion is when in the face of the whom he considers the wicked to be, despite he himself being controlled by evil unrelenting powers. Though thoughts of Nicole echo though his mind at times...

Faction: Psychic

Bio: The cliche orphaned baby on the doorstep. 'Madness' was locked into his own room out of fear from his carers at the orphanage, due to psychically enhanced crying fits that tore away and raged at anything nearby. At early ages, the other orphans learnt not to duel him, for fear of their own safety. Eventually, he grew into to become calmer but, as one can imagine, was still treated as out of place. Subject to fewer and fewer psychic outbursts, at 16 he caught the eye of a cute girl that walked past the orphanage every day after school. After weeks, he mustered the courage to say hi. Her name was Nicole. This led to years later them becoming engaged. Exacty 5 weeks from being wedded, Nicole was gunned down in an armed home robbery. He snapped. His Duel Monsters cards cast across the room, the creatures within them erupted and projected into reality as subject to his state of psychic madness. The robbers were twisted amongst corrupted draconian steel and blasted into ash. Chaos had truely taken over. Police couldn't identify any of the remains. Except for one. Nicole.

Assumed dead, Madness continued on a rampage, wielding only his dueling deck and powers of destruction, devastating those of the corrupt underworld. Murderers, thieves, fencers. It didn't matter. He wasn't in control anymore.

Then Sayer found him...

I just would like to say that I'm not much of a story teller and would be happy to take any tips to improve upon anything that I have presented.

Theme Song: 'Heron Blue' by Sun Kil Moon
The song is intended to reflect the loss of Nicole.

'Operation 40' theme song by Treyarch
I picture the rift of this song to be playing as Madness summons a trump card or at a climax in a duel.

Deck: Old-school Cyber Style (includes 2 custom Synchros: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/299718-sunlight-and-moonlight-dragons/ )

[spoiler='Application']

“Quote and a pic of your character; optional”

Name:

Appearance: {5 lines or a pic}

Personality: {A minimum of seven lines}

Faction: {Psychic or Duelist}

Bio: {A minimum of ten lines}

Theme Song: {Optional}

Deck: {Be specific as possible. NO DECK LISTS!}
[/spoiler]

personality is missing 4 lines

not sure if bio is missing one or not...

Like Avaren said your missing lines, and I'm also not accepting any longer. I gave Avaren this chance, so because we haven't progressed all that far into the plot you can lengthen your app and send me a good writing sample then I'll accept you. 

Like Avaren said your missing lines, and I'm also not accepting any longer. I gave Avaren this chance, so because we haven't progressed all that far into the plot you can lengthen your app and send me a good writing sample then I'll accept you. 

Err, Saph, I mean Liselotte ... You really need to change the title from accepting to not accepting

dude... read and you shall know the ans... it's 42...

Archived