Yu-Gi-Oh Arcadia [PG-13/OoC/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he teleported into wrong place and ended up in Garry apartment, wakin Garry up "again" from his nap.

XD

#slapped

Bad luck Garry:

Gets sleep interrupted by punks and manages to sleep again, some random guy appears and wakes him up again. 

Anyway, I'm just gonna tell ya'll I may not be able to post tomorrow. I got stuff to do. Science stuff. 

On second thought, I'll find someone else.

*sticks a bright neon sign above Marzell's head*

... and on another note, I seem to have inflicted a case of power creep on my own Archetypes: IMO, I've actually made Samuel's "Halloween" Archetype better than Marzell's "Orc" Archetype.

I should start revamping the Orcs while I can....

True. If you're like me and you can easily fire off dozens of lines, then just do that - fire off dozens of lines. Don't force your hand. Let it come naturally and a spiral of nonsensical randomness will come forth to guide you into the magical realm of roleplaying and help you reach that upper limit of four lines or one hundred words that blocks you from achieving your true potential as a roleplayer of Yugiohcardmaker.

Well, this is my second and final app (I did say I was going to submit a second...I can still do this, right?)

[spoiler=Koko Rosenhart]

“Not everybody is born with amazing dueling skills. I wasn't.”

Name: Koko Rosenhart (otherwise known as the Angel Queen)

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Dress-Blue-Eyes-Long-Hair-Pink-Hair-Red-

[/spoiler]

Personality: On the outside, Koko is a mature and serene woman who loves dueling. While she doesn't believe in a god, she believes that each and every person has the power to change the world, and that part of this is connected to the psychic powers.that she and other Neo-Arcadians possess. But on the inside, she's filled with insecurities about herself and her abilities, having this constant fear that she'll one day snap back to being horrible and lose her current status as dueling star, hates it when people are naturally good at dueling, and the fact that she has never had a boyfriend before also tends to sting. And while she keeps on a calm face, she's actually horrified inside about the loss of control over her powers, and so has decided to stay until it can be controlled again. She's also concerned about Hisami, but knows in her heart that Hisami is probably alright.

Faction: Psychic

Bio: Born into a highly religious Catholic mixed family, she was raised as a good girl, given religious teachings and went to a Catholic Church. Her mother and father were absolutely certain that she would succeed them. The perfect little girl. Unfortunately, all of that changed at the age of ten when Koko discovered that she had the strange ability to 'make rocks fly'. She shortly realized afterwards that she had psychic abilities, and with that began to question her Catholic beliefs.

Her family had forbidden her from playing Duel Monsters, but after a little more research, she decided to learn the game anyway and began dueling behind their backs. At the time, her deck was crudely-made and she was pretty horrible at the game anyway, and even after seven years of continuous deck-rearranging and strategic formulations, she was still a horrible duelist. It was only after watching an anime called Sion Exodus Evangelion that her eyes were opened; she realized that the world was not as it appeared to be, that her power is a gift not from God but from herself. Writing a heartfelt letter of thanks to the studio, she was sent a pack of cards as a reply......cards that felt natural to her.

Cards that were life's answer to all her questions.

At the age of sixteen, she took the title 'Angel Queen' and participated in an international tournament. Before then, she had never even gotten through the preliminaries, but with her new deck she managed to defeat multiple opponents and got all the way to the finals. She fell short and ended up second (with so much pressure and attention, she accidentally made a misplay), but it was still a big achievement.

When Koko returned back home, her parents were mad -having seen her live on television- but then she was unperturbed and declared that she was renouncing her ways as a Catholic and would now live alone. As a result, she was cut off from the rest of the family. Finding a nice apartment for herself, she continued her dueling career as the Angel Queen, continuing to participate in more and more tournaments. She managed to keep her psychic ability under wraps, and although she did slip every now and then, nobody really noticed.

One day, her family contacted her for the first time in ten years, and informed her that a distant niece of hers named Hisami no Kikari wanted to move in. Though reluctant, Koko accepted. And Hisami...having this obsession with this 'Kirishi-shinto' thing, no wonder she was driven out. Upon discovering that she was an atheist, the girl nagged her day in and day out, always trying to 'convert' her.

When she found out that Hisami didn't know how to duel, over the course of the next week, she taught her all about the game and explained the rules. After constructing a deck from her spare cards and a test duel between them, Koko was only left in amazement. The very first time Hisami had dueled, and...she was a natural. It was only a matter of time before they participated in competitions together. The second Hisami stepped forth and began her first live duel, the audience fell in love with her.

Everything changed when a mysterious man approached her, by the name of Davian Telos. She didn't know how he found her. Whatever the case, he offered her the opportunity to join the Neo-Arcadia Movement, to help her control her own powers so she didn't cause anymore pain to others. Being an international duelist, it was a miracle she hadn't already been found out. But since Koko still had her own suspicions, she replied “I'll just take a look” and mentioned to Hisami that she would be going to New Domino City for a few days.

It has been two weeks.

Her power has been activated, and now it won't turn off. Objects unwillingly float around her, every single monster attack inflicts pain. She isn't particularly powerful in regard to psychic abilities, but appears to have unlimited energy. She cannot go back to her old world. Not now. Maybe not ever.

Theme Song: Thanatos (everyday life nowadays)

Distortion World Remix (life-or-death duels)

Deck: Neon Genesis Evangelion cards, fairly simple; built to quickly hit the field and beat down the opponent as fast as possible while staying alive themselves. She only uses the Evangelion cards however, and never touches her Extra Deck.

While the Angel Monsters are always in her Extra Deck, she has never summoned them even once against any opponent. To her, it's a personal rule to never use the Angels...unless her life depends upon it.

[/spoiler]

Accepted.

Also Stalfos you could have Naomi and Akihiro calm the kids down, and return to the Sector Security Office? Beginning I'll finish the conversation tomorrow, but right now the site keeps shutting down on me every 10 minutes, so I'll get to it in the morning. 

Saph, would you mind if I made a second app? I wouldn't mind playing a duellist as well since Yue is kinda confined to the spot for the moment.

If people gonna make 2nd app, I guess I can make a Psychic Duelist too ...

But in my case ... he's an undercover agent for Yamada XD

I wanna make another character, but i cant decide wether it'll be a psycho or a do-you-list

Yes you guys can make second characters. I still wonder how Yamada managed to procure the loyalty of an Arcadia Movement Duelist, though I'm sure I'll find out, I suspect bribery or special services *wakawaka* Alright, also once everybody's done with interactions we'll timeskip to the night before the Duel Fair, with a little ball. 

Archived