Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

._.\ where's the grammar error because I'm stuck with a shitty linux

In your app? Everywhere. >.> I'm stuck with a shitty netbook that takes about 20 mins to load Word, so I never use autocorrect, but I still manage good enough grammar v.v If you're struggling with one word or so, just use Google.

But seriously, without being too harsh or anything, improve your writing. Not really my place to say, and I hope Merciful doesn't berate me for it or something, but the writing level isn't something that I would accept into the RP, if it was mine. Sorry; you seem like a nice enough guy. But the writing isn't amazing. Then again, it isn't my RP, it's Merciful's. I'm just an observer and RPer. So you'd best wait for MI's opinion.

Aragorn...I would accept you since your app seems alright (while there are grammar errors, it's no different from either Barian or KneeSocks - although I do suggest lengthening your elven appearance first), but you did post in the IC thread, which puts my goodness to doubt...

Oh well. I forgive you, and I accept you - on the condition that you edit your IC post to make it your opening post. Okay?

And remember, everyone, mark every post with a location. This makes it easier for others to catch up.

Yeah, well, the starts of RPs are always pretty fast, then they slow down really quickly.

I know of a specific instance where an RP got, like, five pages in a day, then took over a week to get the next one.

That's how we got Legend Blood to finish. A single post would be made every few days, everyone taking their time and laziness, but nobody really quitting.

Hey, Merciful could you have a random werewolf NPC come, and lead Niasa to the mansion or something? I'm not sure if she'd be able to find it on her own, plus I don't think Niasa's the type to just barge in on someone's front door. 

I would, but we already have three characters at the front entrance (check the locations of some of the posts). You may want to interact with them, your character's safety depends upon it.

@Trimage: Uh....no. You haven't sent me anything. And I already accepted it, a few pages back. Must've been buried. ^^;

Also, sorry for the short-ish post. I was cut off before I could post Alsa's POV.

@Trimage: Uh....no. You haven't sent me anything. And I already accepted it, a few pages back. Must've been buried. ^^;

Also, sorry for the short-ish post. I was cut off before I could post Alsa's POV.

It was a scary sight, not even 10 feet away from the small vine cocoon Amisi was hiding in there seemed to be a Giant bipedal wolfy person, and staring directly at her was it's oversized mace, which may as well have been as big as she was. "Oh...Oh my...." she said as quietly as she could so as not to alert the wolf....

The poor girl shivered from the mere thought that they could get so big,

"Oh no...I guess I really am scared...no...I can't let this get to me....I have to be strong"

There's something about this that sounds wrong o-o

He came for Gnarl the origin-werewolf guy, who decided to disregard him and is now chatting with a vine cocoon out of nowhere. You may want him to report back to Wylfred, or you can have him spot Niasa the vampire princess in the distance.

Archived