Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Which guys?  And seriously, it's in the rules to put your character's location above your post.  That notwithstanding, you gave us literally no information whatsoever as to where in the world you are.  I'm assuming you're in Noirlune, in which case you should be going to the spire to talk to the people in there, but please give more information as to your location in the future.

Sorry. I will remember that in the future.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relax, KneeSocks~ the battles will begin very soon....HAHAHAHAHAH~ >=D

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting Alsa's group to get prepared for the mist so quickly. I was actually planning for them to encounter it while they hunt xD I can still work with this though. Or at least I can try. I'm going to try and simultaneously finish up three separate werewolf sequences without messing up any of them...gonna be hard, but I can still try. Azami's group is the easiest to handle and is going exactly as planned.

Edit: Aragorn, uhh... you're a nice guy and I'm a nice guy too...I don't like kicking people out, and I always trust in my participants. But you've crossed the line three times...

(IC post without permission.

Disregard for the plot.

Double post.)

...wherein the others haven't even crossed it once, and you even make every single IC post have an OOC comment. Unless you can prove yourself worthy of being an elf, if you make one more mistake... I'm afraid this is the last straw.

Yep. Doctor Tilling is growing a replacement leg.

She took what's left of the original leg, and added a spell to promote cellular growth while placing the material in a tank of rich nutrient mixture. The cells in the leg will begin to replicate rapidly, and once it has enough biomass, she will start shaping the blob-like growth into a fix of the new leg, then induce a similar reaction in the stump of Caleb so the leg can join back with the whole.

Essentially, she gave Caleb's cut-off leg magical cancer to regrow it.

I consider her the magical equivalent of Doctor McNinja in terms of expertise.

I'm just gonna say something.  Kneesocks I didn't interpret that magic-draining ability in your character's app as  sucking the magic away from anyone near her.  I interpreted it as "She absorbs it if you attack her with it."  I mean if your character can just endlessly suck mana away from anyone in range, then I hate her more than I hated Clarice.  Also, Alexi would kill her if that were the case given she'd literally be a danger for him just to be around.  I don't want to do that, though, because I like the way you RP.

Thearagorn, I want you gone from this RP never to return.  

What the fuck did I Do? You asshole? I haven't rped in TWO DAMN YEARS

Relax, KneeSocks~ the battles will begin very soon....HAHAHAHAHAH~ >=D

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting Alsa's group to get prepared for the mist so quickly. I was actually planning for them to encounter it while they hunt xD I can still work with this though. Or at least I can try. I'm going to try and simultaneously finish up three separate werewolf sequences without messing up any of them...gonna be hard, but I can still try. Azami's group is the easiest to handle and is going exactly as planned.

Edit: Aragorn, uhh... you're a nice guy and I'm a nice guy too...I don't like kicking people out, and I always trust in my participants. But you've crossed the line three times...

(IC post without permission.

Disregard for the plot.

Double post.)

...wherein the others haven't even crossed it once, and you even make every single IC post have an OOC comment. Unless you can prove yourself worthy of being an elf, if you make one more mistake... I'm afraid this is the last straw.

Yeah thanks. I'll try and rp better. I'm such a dumbass ._.

What the fuck did I Do? You asshole? I haven't rped in TWO DAMN YEARS

You disregard the plot, pay little attention to the locations of other characters, have posted without permission, generally don't write your posts very well, and have broken the four line minimum for posts.  If it were my RP you'd already be out.

You disregard the plot, pay little attention to the locations of other characters, have posted without permission, generally don't write your posts very well, and have broken the four line minimum for posts.  If it were my RP you'd already be out.

.....As I said I'm still a noob/newbie to Forum RP after TWO DAMN YEARS DON'T YOU READ?!

.....As I said I'm still a noob/newbie to Forum RP after TWO DAMN YEARS DON'T YOU READ?!

Only one of those things I listed is even reliant upon experience, the well-written posts aspect.  Disregarding the plot is a cardinal sin among RP of all sorts, it wouldn't be there in the first post if it weren't meant to be read.  The four lines per in-character post is a rule for the entire roleplaying forum, which should be read before you even start RPing.  Paying attention to where characters are is just a way of making sure you're with who you want to interact with, and necessary for RP in general.  Finally, you don't ever EVER in any form of RP just post without having permission to join.

Short answer incoming.  Yes I did read, but lack of experience is no excuse for violating rules and general codes of conduct among all roleplayers in all settings.

Only one of those things I listed is even reliant upon experience, the well-written posts aspect.  Disregarding the plot is a cardinal sin among RP of all sorts, it wouldn't be there in the first post if it weren't meant to be read.  The four lines per in-character post is a rule for the entire roleplaying forum, which should be read before you even start RPing.  Paying attention to where characters are is just a way of making sure you're with who you want to interact with, and necessary for RP in general.  Finally, you don't ever EVER in any form of RP just post without having permission to join.

Short answer incoming.  Yes I did read, but lack of experience is no excuse for violating rules and general codes of conduct among all roleplayers in all settings.

Yes I understand that but I read the plot and revised posts.

KETO!! Calm down! You constantly reminding us of what he did is NOT a way to fix things, at all! He learned from his mistakes so just drop it. You're not helping the situation. You're just talking down to him like a drill sergeant, and n my eyes, that's not how you fix problems.

Learn not to sound like a complete jerk when you point out another person's flaws. It'll get you nowhere but having others hate you. I know, cause I was that kinda person, and I learned from it (to an extent).

KETO!! Calm down! You constantly reminding us of what he did is NOT a way to fix things, at all! He learned from his mistakes so just drop it. You're not helping the situation. You're just talking down to him like a drill sergeant, and n my eyes, that's not how you fix problems.

Learn not to sound like a complete jerk when you point out another person's flaws. It'll get you nowhere but having others hate you. I know, cause I was that kinda person, and I learned from it (to an extent).

THANK YOU!!!! FOR BEING A NICE PERSON!

Chillax, Ketodama. Just as C4 said, there's no point in drilling things into his head. Harsh criticism brings you nowhere.

Merciful could we finish our scene <3 My disguise faded out and I healed Lord Asla [I just took away his headaches away from a while]

Archived