Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Well, that is true. But you did ask for a good scene and there you have it.

In any case, all she did was decloak you (as the 'Omega') and slam you down onto the ground for the 'Alpha' and co. to see. Nothing too special. Though I am picky about the 'losing all his magic' part, so you can still turn into a bird again and run away if you want.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Merciful, you think it's alright if you take control of Richard for a few posts with Azami? I'd like to clear things up with Jeremy if you don't mind. If not, I'll try to make a post, but there's no guarantee it'll be there.

This is probably the most plot-induced RP I've ever been in. It'll take time for me to balance it all.

Well, that is true. But you did ask for a good scene and there you have it.

In any case, all she did was decloak you (as the 'Omega') and slam you down onto the ground for the 'Alpha' and co. to see. Nothing too special. Though I am picky about the 'losing all his magic' part, so you can still turn into a bird again and run away if you want.

Fair enough I'll make my post now about me explaining and running away from the group.

EDIT: Mmk I posted and also explained in OOC about her magic thing. But of course I also finished the scene.

Uhm I did nothing that wasn't within my power. He was within my/nil's presence so his magic was dissipated (I just didn't show him because I would like to keep him quiet for now.), and also I never auto hit you Aragon I said "strikes at you". Not "strikes you". Implying I'm aiming to do such a thing. I am saying this all of course before reading the IC so forgive me if I'm missing anything <.<

Oh kay oh kay, First off if your going to claim I should read your app before posting you should read my app too because my character 'Negates' in a sense any magic that is within their general area,(When nil manifest himself.) Also were not werewolves were vampires, I'm just using it as a figure of speech... and you are a person in an area that's not a known friendly so if you cast a spell some one would rather be safe than sorry its not like I ran a blade through you or something, also you interacted with our characters then left not giving anyone a chance to respond, me doing that is a good chance for you to have interaction and to help others interact as well. You doing that shows meekness and non meaningful waste of post space.... >.> and this coming from a battle RPer...(Me)

Uhhg... I'll just not interact with your character again, if you initiate contact..... I'll just kill him.

Alexandria is not a mook or a PK(Tho she will fight others if she dident where would be the fun in that Dx?)

Shes a God slayer (Cool version of saying boss killer, because of Nil's 'special talent')

Uhm I did nothing that wasn't within my power. He was within my/nil's presence so his magic was dissipated (I just didn't show him because I would like to keep him quiet for now.), and also I never auto hit you Aragon I said "strikes at you". Not "strikes you". Implying I'm aiming to do such a thing. I am saying this all of course before reading the IC so forgive me if I'm missing anything <.<

Oh kay oh kay, First off if your going to claim I should read your app before posting you should read my app too because my character 'Negates' in a sense any magic that is within their general area,(When nil manifest himself.) Also were not werewolves were vampires, I'm just using it as a figure of speech... and you are a person in an area that's not a known friendly so if you cast a spell some one would rather be safe than sorry its not like I ran a blade through you or something, also you interacted with our characters then left not giving anyone a chance to respond, me doing that is a good chance for you to have interaction and to help others interact as well. You doing that shows meekness and non meaningful waste of post space.... >.> and this coming from a battle RPer...(Me)

Uhhg... I'll just not interact with your character again, if you initiate contact..... I'll just kill him.

Alexandria is not a mook or a PK(Tho she will fight others if she dident where would be the fun in that Dx?)

Shes a God slayer (Cool version of saying boss killer, because of Nil's 'special talent')

IGNORE THIS I WAS JUST PISSED OFF

Aragorn I have to agree with Kneesocks on some parts here (the corrosion of magic seems a bit OP, but I'll leave it as is for now), she didn't do anything out of her power, and throwing someone on the ground isn't all that bad, but whatever. Also by running away your defeating the purpose, which is character interactions, you can't really lone wolf it like this its just bad for story development. Also as Kneesocks said, you are in an unidentified person using magic to spy on a party with:

1) The Lord of Vampires

2) His Chief Advisor, Good (if not Best Friend), and one of the Last Elves

3) A Hyper Intellegent Construct who is also a good friend of the Lord

4) The Captain of the Royal Guard

5) A War hero, Good Friend of the Lord

6) War hero's unofficial wife

7) Construct's Daughter

8) The Lord's Daughter/ Batsh*t Demon Vampire

9) The Royal Guard's Daughter, Illegitimate children of the previous Vampire Lord

10) Finally the extremely loyal (and combat ready) maid 

See what I mean, your going to be kind of suspiscious. Also I read your app, and it says it covers your elven scent, but I assume a wondering traveler is going to have other scent besides that. Besides I can just see all sorts of magical sheningans going on with that magic, such as: Just before the attack was about to hit him Elf boy turned into some random animal and ran away to hide. Then once the enemy passed he transformed back and attacked said enemy from behind. 

Then again its not my roleplay so I'll let Merciful decide. Speaking of Merciful would you mind if I gave Niasa her Shadow Avatar I forgot to include it in the app. ^^"

Aragorn I have to agree with Kneesocks on some parts here (the corrosion of magic seems a bit OP, but I'll leave it as is for now), she didn't do anything out of her power, and throwing someone on the ground isn't all that bad, but whatever. Also by running away your defeating the purpose, which is character interactions, you can't really lone wolf it like this its just bad for story development. Also as Kneesocks said, you are in an unidentified person using magic to spy on a party with:

1) The Lord of Vampires

2) His Chief Advisor, Good (if not Best Friend), and one of the Last Elves

3) A Hyper Intellegent Construct who is also a good friend of the Lord

4) The Captain of the Royal Guard

5) A War hero, Good Friend of the Lord

6) War hero's unofficial wife

7) Construct's Daughter

:cool: The Lord's Daughter/ Batsh*t Demon Vampire

9) The Royal Guard's Daughter, Illegitimate children of the previous Vampire Lord

10) Finally the extremely loyal (and combat ready) maid 

See what I mean, your going to be kind of suspiscious. Also I read your app, and it says it covers your elven scent, but I assume a wondering traveler is going to have other scent besides that. Besides I can just see all sorts of magical sheningans going on with that magic, such as: Just before the attack was about to hit him Elf boy turned into some random animal and ran away to hide. Then once the enemy passed he transformed back and attacked said enemy from behind. 

Then again its not my roleplay so I'll let Merciful decide. Speaking of Merciful would you mind if I gave Niasa her Shadow Avatar I forgot to include it in the app. ^^"

Yeah I guess your right. I'm going to repost sorry for being a dick and such it's been 2 years since I forum rped though. So try and gimme a chance? Forgive me?

Honestly I see peoples agitation with you and don't want to see you kicked because everyone wants you gone.

A tip run your posts trough a spellcheck.com and use the spell check and grammar check it helps when your not sure, that should get most people off your back.

Honestly I see peoples agitation with you and don't want to see you kicked because everyone wants you gone.

A tip run your posts trough a spellcheck.com and use the spell check and grammar check it helps when your not sure, that should get most people off your back.

-_-\ Thanks... but can you forgive me?

Uhm? no its fine I'm an anti troll I've dealt with worse.

You don't have to apologize

Also in advance for sorry I doubleposted since I ment to edit something -_- But I edited the post and want you to check it out I'm waiting for a reply if its alright?? :)

Alexandria is not the type If I posted she would try and kill you Its best to have begining(to tell her to back off) or some one else post.  as long as you deleted the second post and edited the first just gotta wait.

Yeah where's the delete button XD

No seriously where ._. All my time on YCM [Like 2 years] I have never seen a delete button.

._. Can you have mercy this once XD

I'm just gonna say something.  Kneesocks I didn't interpret that magic-draining ability in your character's app as  sucking the magic away from anyone near her.  I interpreted it as "She absorbs it if you attack her with it."  I mean if your character can just endlessly suck mana away from anyone in range, then I hate her more than I hated Clarice.  Also, Alexi would kill her if that were the case given she'd literally be a danger for him just to be around.  I don't want to do that, though, because I like the way you RP.

Thearagorn, I want you gone from this RP never to return.  

No You mis mis interpreted her, she has no magical energy on her own so she has to get hit to use her own attacks, but Nil's power is basically that magic does/cannot exist in his presence.(Literally used only defensively) But this is only when he is manifested, as for the reason I didn't want to bring him out ^-^ so long as nil is inside her his ability has no effect. His ability is only about a yard wide.

No You mis mis interpreted her, she has no magical energy on her own so she has to get hit to use her own attacks, but Nil's power is basically that magic does/cannot exist in his presence.(Literally used only defensively) But this is only when he is manifested, as for the reason I didn't want to bring him out ^-^ so long as nil is inside her his ability has no effect. His ability is only about a yard wide.

Oh.  Okay, I couldn't exactly tell for sure that it was Nil's power manifesting.  I actually kind of like that, it's like being a blank who can switch their abilities on and off.  Alright, but I would like to say something.  You repeat a lot of words in your posts, so I'd like to say that it's worth giving a post a quick read-over before you ultimately post it.

Edit:  Final, where the bloody hell are you?

Which guys?  And seriously, it's in the rules to put your character's location above your post.  That notwithstanding, you gave us literally no information whatsoever as to where in the world you are.  I'm assuming you're in Noirlune, in which case you should be going to the spire to talk to the people in there, but please give more information as to your location in the future.

Archived