Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed something. We're only on Page 4 IC, but already Page 20 OOC o-o. And since I plan for Legend Moon to be longer than Legend Blood....well, I expect that this thread may go to over a hundred pages.

We got about 20 pages IC and 80 pages OOC last time, so it's right on track I think.

@Ketodama: I'm sorry to hear that. I'll find a way to put you on standby like what happened with Piercer and Luis, though it's going to be harder what with three characters.

Gnarl is down, two to go. Don't worry. I'm sure nature gizmics can revive him again whenever you want, Ketodama. I think I'll just have Alexi and Joan get lost in the mist. Also, I got my excuse to give Sir Wylfred the same level of power as Lord Elnaer. Yay! Killed three birds with one stone.

O_O So.......Amisi's guardian just went from the kind caring Gnarl....to a serial killer......Things just went south for poor Amisi

AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH GOD I'M LAUGHING UNCONTROBALLY HERE

Well that escalated quickly... O_O

I'm a healing-type writer. If any of you guys leave or let me kill you, I will take advantage of that opportunity. In all honesty, you should be expecting it from me~

Edit: Um, yeah, Admiral, about the Resistance apps...there's no space on the first page, so I'm gonna have to move the rest onto the second.

Remind me next time to post more often on the first page. Apparently, five isn't enough to contain all your apps.

@Bailas: Yeah, of course. After this, I'm going to be sending you all into dreamland, so I'm giving some of the others an opportunity to ask a question.

@Lord JZ: NO WAY I WONT ALLOW YOU ADDING JUST A FEW TINY MINOR DETAILS TO YOUR CHARACTER IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABBLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Sure.

And now I've launched into a random monologue about lycanthropy, hybrid cells, and genetics, just to emphasize the unpredictability of hybrids. Shortened it as much as I could, but it still turned out pretty long. Oh well.

AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH GOD I'M LAUGHING UNCONTROBALLY HERE

I'm a healing-type writer. If any of you guys leave or let me kill you, I will take advantage of that opportunity. In all honesty, you should be expecting it from me~

Edit: Um, yeah, Admiral, about the Resistance apps...there's no space on the first page, so I'm gonna have to move the rest onto the second.

Remind me next time to post more often on the first page. Apparently, five isn't enough to contain all your apps.

@Bailas: Yeah, of course. After this, I'm going to be sending you all into dreamland, so I'm giving some of the others an opportunity to ask a question.

Y'know, instead of c/ping the apps into the posts, you could've just put links to the post that the apps were made on, y'know? It's much more space-efficient.

Good luck Amisi. I'll try my best to not kill you in a psychotic rage. Question, if a player controlled character attacks Amisi, can I attempt to kill them, and I'm assuming I can kill NP werewolves that attack.

Aaaaand, there's your insurance, that I won't kill you. The demon, we will see again

Archived