Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aqua I have a question about Alexandria's powers , would she be able to dissolve people like Lyon's magic? Since those "elemental" users are kind of like Avatar's benders, there magic allows them to control the elements, but the elements themselves aren't magic. 

It only makes magical based offenses useless though; defenses would still work, from what I can gather. For example, Feredir creating a wall of vines; the vines would still be there, whether magic was negated or not. But they would not be able to whip at Nil, for they'd justfall.

Though gravity still works. And any force of physics. You're only blocking the magical element. Say Lyon fires an Icicle at Nil. Nil cancelling magic would only stop Lyon from controlling the Icicle; it would still be an icicle, moving towards Nil, just now it would follow the laws of physics more thoroughly.

EDIT

I suppose me and JZ should probably round off this mini-plot thing, so that Jimmy can return to the guild.

Then again, he's gonna turn werewolf. I dunno what I'll do with that. xD

EDIT again

I'm really confused with what's going on elsewhere. Alexandria seems to be in two places at once :/ I guess saying something as Feredir wont be too hard though >.>

I'm gonna procrastinate a bit. Post tomorrow. Mainly because it's night, and I'm really tired.

EDIT again

I'm really confused with what's going on elsewhere. Alexandria seems to be in two places at once :/ I guess saying something as Feredir wont be too hard though >.>
I'm gonna procrastinate a bit. Post tomorrow. Mainly because it's night, and I'm really tired.

He didn't mean Alexandria he meant Adrianna when it came to the Spire post.

I already edited that. I think he means the subplot.

Well, you can either continue that in flashbacks and lead it up to current events, or we can just pretend Alexandria failed to discover Tamara's captors and returned safely. It's up to you, really.

[b]Edit:[/b] By the way, Kazu, surely you haven't forgotten about Jeremy?

Aqua I have a question about Alexandria's powers , would she be able to dissolve people like Lyon's magic? Since those "elemental" users are kind of like Avatar's benders, there magic allows them to control the elements, but the elements themselves aren't magic. 

Essentially if something/someone was made of magic is then Within Nil's presence then they will dissolve away.

It only makes magical based offenses useless though; defenses would still work, from what I can gather. For example, Feredir creating a wall of vines; the vines would still be there, whether magic was negated or not. But they would not be able to whip at Nil, for they'd justfall.

Though gravity still works. And any force of physics. You're only blocking the magical element. Say Lyon fires an Icicle at Nil. Nil cancelling magic would only stop Lyon from controlling the Icicle; it would still be an icicle, moving towards Nil, just now it would follow the laws of physics more thoroughly.

EDIT

I suppose me and JZ should probably round off this mini-plot thing, so that Jimmy can return to the guild.

Then again, he's gonna turn werewolf. I dunno what I'll do with that. xD

EDIT again

True but even then say some one had a cloak of magic IE a disguise, it would fade away it doesn't have to be magic,

I already edited that. I think he means the subplot.

Well, you can either continue that in flashbacks and lead it up to current events, or we can just pretend Alexandria failed to discover Tamara's captors and returned safely. It's up to you, really.

Edit: By the way, Kazu, surely you haven't forgotten about Jeremy?

Yeah just ignore that I just made that post because you said to halt sub plots for now

Mercuful, I don't really have anything to do with Jeremy, honestly, other than his encounter with Richard eventually. Plus, I haven't paid that much attention to Wylfred's actions for a while. Any ideas?

P.S. You can still call me C4. People tend to recognize me better by a familiar display name. Just saying.

Yeah, you dont have to use our current ones, Merciful. xD I think we've all got our recognised ones. C4, Merciful, DWG, Beginning, etc.

But yeah, I wasn't talking about the tower. I was talking about her being at the feast, and yet dealing with Tamara's captors. It was throwing me off, as I dont think Feredir would just allow her to run off, so I dont know what I'd do with him.

For now, I'll just make him converse at the Lobby

Yeah, you dont have to use our current ones, Merciful. xD I think we've all got our recognised ones. C4, Merciful, DWG, Beginning, etc.

It's to avoid confusion for people unfamiliar with those names ;)

[quote]Mercuful, I don't really have anything to do with Jeremy, honestly, other than his encounter with Richard eventually. Plus, I haven't paid that much attention to Wylfred's actions for a while. Any ideas?[/quote]

Just read the last post on the previous page, Wylfred's POV. It should be right above/under Azami's. I figured Jeremy was just resting, so he should be preparing himself now for the attack on Noirlune. Right now, we're just waking up all the NPCs and... well, whichever werewolves are still here.

._. Oh was I not clear enough? Shes Felice =3 shes playing both of them =3

QwQ Is that not... acceptable? Wylfred would know as much about Serasvati as Azami would about Felice(IE her always being partially transformed). Felice has an escape rout through her hidden room.  it dosn't lead directly to Wylfred's mansion. Lol that's what Joseph(JZ) thought x33

pm me if you have any problems Questions concerns.

Ya shoulda thought of that before commencing with the boring bits <_<

I know, I already said this earlier ^_^; learned a lesson from this RP. Not gonna happen again in Legend Nature and Fire, I promise.

Actually, it would be more accurate to say that THIS is the beginning of the RP. Like I said, Stage 1 was just preparation to set everything up. Now we can finally kickstart the plot and all the shenanigans with it~ YAY!

:D No, not at all! Feel free to rejoin! Well, you may have to read back the past few pages to understand what the Resistance - and Prudence with it - went through while up in the Spire. Right now they're in the underground sewer system, descending into the headquarters of the Thieves Guild. Would you like me to give a full recap?

Sigh... Mine and JZ's laptop broke so we wont be able to get on a computer. we could post on our xbox/playstation but...it would be slow and sloppy and I realy dont wana do that to you guys.

We may have a new one in a fiew weeks if were lucky.... I'm sorry

Archived