Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost got my entire post sorted out. I just need someone not named Azami for Claudia to tell that she's going to go find Shanna, who would've purposefully lagged behind unbeknownst to anyone else. I know exactly how I want the rendezvous that will follow to go, and I know exactly what I want Warwick to do, so yeah, that's my situation.

So... does anyone wanna volunteer to be the one that Claudia interacts with before taking off, or shall I just pick someone randomly?

Almost got my entire post sorted out. I just need someone not named Azami for Claudia to tell that she's going to go find Shanna, who would've purposefully lagged behind unbeknownst to anyone else. I know exactly how I want the rendezvous that will follow to go, and I know exactly what I want Warwick to do, so yeah, that's my situation.

So... does anyone wanna volunteer to be the one that Claudia interacts with before taking off, or shall I just pick someone randomly?

You can choose any 5 of the characters I have there.

My next Wylfred POV post should have Stage 2 kicking off formally, with war declared. Until then, you Resistance members can spend the next ten minutes making small subplots or conversations.

As for the LB Veterans, well... I hope Aqua Girl finds internet access quickly :/ I guess it's a good thing, so we can start with the main two factions first.

My next Wylfred POV post should have Stage 2 kicking off formally, with war declared. Until then, you Resistance members can spend the next ten minutes making small subplots or conversations.

As for the LB Veterans, well... I hope Aqua Girl finds internet access quickly :/ I guess it's a good thing, so we can start with the main two factions first.

Aww... Freyr will be so depressed that he's missing out on his favorite werewolf. 

Not at all. Feel free, Genzo, since we have a lack of werewolves right now ^_^

Luckily it seems Ican use my PS3 for this too. Takes forever though, anything important happen?

Well, Stage 2 has begun. The werewolves are just about to head out and attack Noirlune's Thieves Guild. Adrianna responded to the demonic happenings as well.

Guys? Guys? Anyone home?

Maybe it's because of all the vacations. I'll give this another month and see if it can magically revive. If not, I may have to either reboot this RP or start Legend Nature prematurely. What do you guys think?

I honestly am stuck in a loop as to coming up with a post. Hey Merciful, you think you have too many characters on your plate to control 2 more? Until I can get some high-speed internet and a laptop, posting is out of the question for me. Plus, I've been waiting for a miracle that Aqua will come back before 3 months pass.

What do you say Merciful?

Archived