Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merciful...I am sad to say...that I am going to have to drop from this RP.

I don't want to, but doing more than I can handle isn't helping me any. My characters are yours to do what you will...but I am sad to say that I will have to drop.

...That's sad to hear. I'm sorry. Your werewolf character will probably just fade into the background as one of those among the many werewolf NPCs. If you ever want to return though, feel free.

Why is she waiting on Bailas? I mean, I guess he could do some funny commentary, but that's about it. His characters aren't really the kind of people to put the dots together, and he doesn't seem to be online right now anyway...just pointing this out, that's all. It'd be cool if things could move a little faster.

Wait, Aix? What? Why?

I think I'll just skip to 5 o'clock in a bit, and save everyone the trouble of waiting. Ketodama, FinalFan, Piercer, Sonic, now Aix - how do you let that many good roleplayers just quit? And just as many have disappeared; ThorgrimZz, Shotaro, Issun, MagnetBomb, Barian Warlord, Admiral... Maybe I should've begun this RP at 12:00 PM, that way things could've gone a lot faster.

*sigh*

We aren't even at Stage 2 yet. I'll go on, but Stage 3 doesn't seem like it'll be the battlefest I planned anymore.

Sorry if I cut off a few subplots, but it's all for the sake of the main plot~ ^_^; if you want, you can either retcon them or finish them in flashbacks.

Anyway, we're finally close to Stage 2! Woohoo! I don't know if we have enough people do this thing, but the battles are about to start at long last. From there, there'll be lots of fighting and several surprise-reveals for the next twelve hours until sunrise. I hope. To be honest, I would've preferred it if several people had waited or chose this RP over others instead of leaving.

Ah well, it's a lesson for me - don't delay the main battles for so long. I watched a little too much Kara no Kyoukai, I suppose, and it clouded my judgment.

The first part will take place underground in the Thieves Guild, the second part will take place around Noirlune, and the third part probably will probably take place within and around the Noirlune Spire. I'm expecting Aqua to do something around then.

Archived