[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you talking Guardian vs. Guardian, Guardian vs. Trainer, Trainer vs. Purity, or Guardian vs. Purity? Guardian vs. Purity really just depends on who it is, I will be taking control of several grunts that are just going to be messing with you guys. Guardians vs. Guardian will either be decided by those involved, end in a draw, or if no decision can be met, I will decide on which one will further the plot. I want to stress that if you lose, it does not mean that you are necessarily out of the RP, especially if you are a Guardian or part of Team Purity. Trainers don't have to stay after losing, and they can either leave, stick around and watch battles, or actually develop a connection with someone in the main plot. 

Are you talking Guardian vs. Guardian, Guardian vs. Trainer, Trainer vs. Purity, or Guardian vs. Purity? Guardian vs. Purity really just depends on who it is, I will be taking control of several grunts that are just going to be messing with you guys. Guardians vs. Guardian will either be decided by those involved, end in a draw, or if no decision can be met, I will decide on which one will further the plot. I want to stress that if you lose, it does not mean that you are necessarily out of the RP, especially if you are a Guardian or part of Team Purity. Trainers don't have to stay after losing, and they can either leave, stick around and watch battles, or actually develop a connection with someone in the main plot. 

Oh, actually I was taking about the tournament match-ups, how would we be decided in terms of whose facing who, or is it just up to us? 

Tell you what'd be interesting, Rene. If we're doing that Legendary Beast animosity, then some sort of relationship thing between their guardians would certainly turn out intriguing. xD

I was thinking much the same thing. Would definitely be fun!

I am thinking about moving on to the next scene, has everyone finished their battles? Don't worry, I will let you bring current situations to a close I just want to start collecting information now. 

I'll probably finish Areo's battle offscreen, it isn't too important.

Also, N.N is about to be really pissed at his last Unown for taking a picture of a Plusle.

[b]Edit:[/b]

[quote='Liselotte Wreckmeister']

down Unown’s throat.

[/quote]

They have those?

Yeah....hopefully ^^

If not then we're gonna be sluggishly moving _-_

Unfortunately...I may suggest that we forgo Kaeden's battle in this, having the full 3 on 3 interrupted by the call to the courtyard perhaps?

EDIT: Sorry Artorigus/~Red~

Unfortunately...I may suggest that we forgo Kaeden's battle in this, having the full 3 on 3 interrupted by the call to the courtyard perhaps?

EDIT: Sorry Artorigus/~Red~

No problem, eager to get on with this RP :D

Archived