[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

Actually could I make a neutral character?

Yeah sure. Go for whatever you want :D

Ugh... not sure if I should have Terra wake up in time for the feast or just wait until the next GM Post.

It's a pretty big dilemma to be honest =/

Not much is going to happen at the feast, so you won't be missing much. If that is any help...

EDIT:

@DWG/ListenToLife: Are you still out there?

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renegade!

Giving you a heads up here. From Friday-Sunday of this week, I will be unable to post (going camping with my family). If you could, have either yourself or someone else control my character please.

Will do my friend. Have fun :D

So... when's this feast gonna be over?

As soon as everyone goes to bed. Or I just get incredibly bored and move things along. I am waiting for DWG/ListenToLife to make a post since there will be some interaction between Clement and Serena.

We also need Kotomine to post... Hey renegade random question, do we carry around all 10 of our pokemon? or do we have to maintain the party of 6? 

Maintain a party of 6, but you can switch your Pokemon at various Pokemon Exchange sites around the city, that can be done off screen, meaning that you don't have to post about it.

We also need Kotomine to post... Hey renegade random question, do we carry around all 10 of our pokemon? or do we have to maintain the party of 6? 

Wait, you are? Odd, I could've sworn I was also waiting for someone to post...

Wait, you are? Odd, I could've sworn I was also waiting for someone to post...

Oh dear lord, that's me isn't it? I thought your character was talking to Ice. Sorry about that. Will go post.

Hey Mercy, since your character has been around forever. Mew could recognize him right? If N.N had paid him a visit in his long years of life.

If I had to guess, yeah. If you're going by the movies or a similar variant, then Latias and Latios have parents and children instead of being immortal. So at the very most, one would be about a.....couple hundred years? Really, I suppose it depends on which direction you want to take your Legendary with. Or maybe Renegade has a established agenda for all Legendaries, in which case he should answer your question.

Oh, lol my bad Kotomine... looks like this shows back on the road! Oh and would you guys say Latios and his sister  are relatively  young by legendary standard? 

I would say they are probably some of the younger legendaries.

I have returned!

Anybody care to help the Co-Host find out what he missed?

Honestly not much. The feast shouldn't be going on much longer, there isn't much happening except with Ice who has so far been confronted by N.N., then Kallen stepped in to try and 'protect' her, then our newest character Kytes asked her to dance. Rook is trying to interact with Silver, but British Soul hasn't responded yet. Serena is trying to find her love interest, Clement. Blake has gone to bed, but is welcome to wake up and rejoin the feast, I just didn't want to do too much with him. Kaeden is wandering around, looking for you, not knowing that you are asleep. I believe we have a ninja creeping around dressed up like a server. Terra is recovering her panic attack and I believe that Rivere is there as well. 

Glad to have you back!

Archived