[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

Yeah I know Sonic, you're like a generation behind me. I'm referring to anyone 4 Stars and under.

Odd that you once said star ranking was only "for elitists", hu?

(>>)
(<<)
I never said that, but it's an easy way at least to show who I'm talking about without naming names.

ALSO! After I read the posts I can't help but laugh because everything is going . . .

FUN_7.jpg

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright not to sound like a total b**** here, but Jake I feel I have to point this out: 

1. You kind of GM'd someone's Pokemon, and killed it without permission, because you thought it was unnecessary to the plot. 

2. Can we get an outline of Jake's power, unless its a plot point of course, because rapid teleportation (or the illusion of it), the ability to extract/read the minds of Pokemon, and listen in on psychic conversations seems a bit OP'd. I'm probably being a hypocrite here, because my character also has psychic powers, but its not unreasonable to ask what they are right?

3. Can we see a description/picture or Seer, again unless its a plot point, because we currently know absolutely nothing about his appearance.

I say this in the nicest way possible, I'm not trying to insult nor start a flame war, but giving my opinion in calm manner. 

Also HxC I'm going to wait for Merciful to post so everyone can say one last thing before I have Ice leave, panicing after she feels Jake's character's psychic intrustion. 

Alright not to sound like a total b**** here, but Jake I feel I have to point this out: 

1. You kind of GM'd someone's Pokemon, and killed it without permission, because you thought it was unnecessary to the plot. 

I understand this and, if the Pokemon's owner did not want this to happen, I would have gladly changed my post. I'll admit it was GMing but while I was writing it all I was thinking about was, "How am I going to show everyone Seer means business?"

Killing a Pokemon spy just seemed to be the easiest route . . .

2. Can we get an outline of Jake's power, unless its a plot point of course, because rapid teleportation (or the illusion of it), the ability to extract/read the minds of Pokemon, and listen in on psychic conversations seems a bit OP'd. I'm probably being a hypocrite here, because my character also has psychic powers, but its not unreasonable to ask what they are right?

As with most psychics, Seer can read other people and Pokemon's minds- going so far as to forcefully pull memories out and cause other effects he desires (IF he can get in physical contact with them). That was why Seer had to grab the Unown.

The listening in on psychic conversations is more like just listening to a bunch of people talking at once. Seer can barely understand something unless someone manages to catch his attention or he focuses on one or two individuals, then the conversation becomes much clear.

And teleportation isn't actually him, as Seer cannot physically teleport himself away. Instead it's either one of the Pokemon he has, presumably Alakazam, or his Guardian.

Speaking of his Guardian, which we shall NOT reveal, that Pokemon is the reason behind Seer's enhanced psychic abilities.

3. Can we see a description/picture or Seer, again unless its a plot point, because we currently know absolutely nothing about his appearance.

Well I do have a picture but I kind of want to keep it a mystery right now too add more . . . well . . . mystery to the, what I hope, will become the ultimate villain for the role play. I know Team Plasma is supposed to be the main villain(s), but it's my nature to turn things on their head and spin it around like a cheap New York hooker rag doll (^^);

Also HxC I'm going to wait for Merciful to post so everyone can say one last thing before I have Ice leave, panicking after she feels Jake's character's psychic intrusion. 

Intrusion is a harsh word . . . I prefer psychic eavesdropping (XD)

And I will post as soon as Red and Sonic finish their little conversation or when I find a proper opening.

Mewtwo seems like the only one. Either that or Lugia. They're the only really big Psychic Legends (i know there's deoxys, but seriously? Hah, Deoxys is nothing). But lugia's a lot more benevolent than Mewtwo; mewtwo seems like the only one that might be a bit of a baddie.

I'm insulted by the 4star or under comment. It isn't a true representation of a person's length of time on the website; it's only their current account. I used to be a 5 star member >.>

@British: You still here bro? Rook is trying to take you on a date adventure. 

EDIT: All for everybody that wants to know something about Seer, I will set up an app here that reveals what we know about him.

[spoiler=Seer]

Name: Seer

[spoiler=Appearance]

Seer_zps556576f8.jpeg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Seer is cold and calculating. Incredibly methodical and a master strategist. Making friends where it is needed as well as making enemies, Seer is a dangerous enemy and a powerful ally. He seems to follow his own agenda, not worry about others, their well being or mental state. He shares a connection to each of his Pokemon, able to converse with each every one of his Pokemon. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pokemon(so far)]

Espeon(Anne)
-Psybeam
-Future Sight
-Quick Attack
-Double Team

Alakazam (Kazam)
-Psybeam
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Teleport

Sigilyph (Sabin)
-Mirror Move
-Synchronoise
-Air Slash
-Cosmic Power

Exeggutor(Melvin)
-Sleep Powder
-Dream Eater
-Grass Knot
-Swagger

Slowking (Arthur)
-Heal Pulse
-Water Pulse
-Psychic
-Disable

[/spoiler]

Seer has demonstrated powerful psychic techniques, using telepathy, teleportation, and telekinesis. He also seems to talk to his Guardian quite often, but it is unknown what Pokemon that actually is. 

[/spoiler]

EDITEDIT: There are other Pokemon with psychic abilities: Jirachi, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Celebi, Giratina, Manaphy, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta

Few of them are actual Psychic types, and even fewer would be of the killing nature.

And we can rule out the lake guardians.

Giratina could be a possibility; in fact, now that you bring it up, I am inclined to believe it. So either Giratina or Mewtwo would be the prime guesses.

>.> Nice of Eon to totally blank his subordinates. Y'know, Richard did say hello and stuff to Eon.

Did he? *goes and checks*

OH! I misread that post at first. I'll fix it. 

EDIT: Great now, you have a chance to get in on the mindless violence as well!

Alright announcement time!

From Tomorrow (Tuesday) to Saturday (June 1st), I will not be on YCM. Going to a camp where I happen to be a counselor.

If someone could please take control of my character, that would be great ^^

Never fear, your character will be in good shape when you get back :D

You know Ren, DWG, British, you all kind of ignored the last part of my post were Ice screams at your characters XD Unless you want to keep the battle private, then I'll edit. I kind of just assumed that since Richard saw Eon that you were kind of close to the courtyard. 

I am sorry for the lack of posting you guys. There is a bit of an issue that I am working out with some of the participants and once that gets settled we will hopefully get back on track. Thank you all for your patience :D

Archived