[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

It's just the lyrics of a song, and the way you wrote 'heartbeat' (doesn't make sense, I know) just had me thinking of A Thousand Years~ it doesn't make sense, I know, but I thought it kinda funny. Think of it as an inside joke xD

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its not to late I'll apply for a Guardian.

[spoiler=App]Name: Kytes Silverstien

Personality:  Kytes’s aloof appearance does not reflect his personality at all, though he may try to maintain a cool image.  He is often caught in fits or childlike excitement when he partakes in battles, or experiences new things. Because of his sheltered life at the manner, Kytes lacks many social that are necessary for a person his age. More often then not this leads to many awkward moments when he attempts  to converse with others in his age group. Though he may struggle at interacting with people, he is extremely skilled at understanding Pokemon. Which is why he has yet to make any real human friends, but has a outstanding relationship with his party.

[spoiler=Appearance]: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n248E6e7_6I/UHCy7W_RtPI/AAAAAAAAAKY/AQtEWyWQZJo/s640/chibi+anime+boy+9.jpg

Kytes looks exactly like the above picture, except for the clothing. Instead he wears a white hooded trench coat, with slacks, and a large black scarf.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio]  Kytes grew up in the area that was once known as the Unova region.Born into a very wealthy family, Kytes’s habit of wondering off to explore the dreamyard got him constantly  scolded and punished by his nanny  In an attempt to distract him from the temptations of outside world, Kytes was given a Pokémon to keep him company. This was his parent’s biggest mistake, for with the help of his newly acquired Zora Kytes began to push his expeditions further and farther into the dreamyard’s ruins.  Eventually leading him to stumble upon the lair of Latios,who was waiting patiently for a trainer with the will power to control it.

After a very short battle between the two Kytes declared that Latios would be his rival, and he would catch it no matter how long it took. Welcoming the challenge Latios remained in the dreamyard, and throughout the years Kytes began catching and training Pokémon for the soul purpose of defeating Latios. As their battles intensified the two formed a strong bond that came to its peak in their final showdown, which ended in a draw between Zoroark and Latios. As a symbol of respect Latios allowed the exhausted Kytes to capture it with his final pokeball, making Kytes its partner and unknowingly its Guardian.

When Kytes received word of the tournament, he was unable to contain his excitement. Eager to escape the dullness of his everyday life, he marched right out the front gate of his manner. Ready to make his name known , and see the world.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pokémon]

Zoroark: Male/ Illusion(Moves: Night Daze,Sucker punch,dig,Hyperbeam)

Latios: Male/ Levitate ( Luster purge, Zen head-butt, Outrage, Ice beam)

Dusknoir: Male/Pressure(Shadow punch, Ice punch, Will-O-Wisp,shadow ball)

Scizor :Female/Technician (Sword dance, double-team, Bullet paunch, X-scissor)

Milotic: Female/Cute Charm ( Hydro pump, Recover, Aqua tail, Protect)

Galvantula: Male/Compoundeyes ( Bug Buzz, electro web, thunder wave, sucker punch)

Weavile: Female/Pressure (Brick Break, Metal claw, Blizzard, Screech) 

Skuntank: Male/Aftermath (Poison Gas, Explosion, Dig, Flamethrower, Giga impact)

Lilligant: Female/Chlorophyll (Sunny Day, Solar beam, Petal dance, giga drain)

Ambipom:Male/Technician (Iron Tail, Thunder punch, Focus Punch, Water pulse )[/spoiler] [/spoiler]

If its not to late I'll apply for a Guardian.

[spoiler=App]Name: Kytes Silverstien

Personality:  Kytes’s aloof appearance does not reflect his personality at all, though he may try to maintain a cool image.  He is often caught in fits or childlike excitement when he partakes in battles, or experiences new things. Because of his sheltered life at the manner, Kytes lacks many social that are necessary for a person his age. More often then not this leads to many awkward moments when he attempts  to converse with others in his age group. Though he may struggle at interacting with people, he is extremely skilled at understanding Pokemon. Which is why he has yet to make any real human friends, but has a outstanding relationship with his party.

[spoiler=Appearance]: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n248E6e7_6I/UHCy7W_RtPI/AAAAAAAAAKY/AQtEWyWQZJo/s640/chibi+anime+boy+9.jpg

Kytes looks exactly like the above picture, except for the clothing. Instead he wears a white hooded trench coat, with slacks, and a large black scarf.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio]  Kytes grew up in the area that was once known as the Unova region.Born into a very wealthy family, Kytes’s habit of wondering off to explore the dreamyard got him constantly  scolded and punished by his nanny  In an attempt to distract him from the temptations of outside world, Kytes was given a Pokémon to keep him company. This was his parent’s biggest mistake, for with the help of his newly acquired Zora Kytes began to push his expeditions further and farther into the dreamyard’s ruins.  Eventually leading him to stumble upon the lair of Latios,who was waiting patiently for a trainer with the will power to control it.

After a very short battle between the two Kytes declared that Latios would be his rival, and he would catch it no matter how long it took. Welcoming the challenge Latios remained in the dreamyard, and throughout the years Kytes began catching and training Pokémon for the soul purpose of defeating Latios. As their battles intensified the two formed a strong bond that came to its peak in their final showdown, which ended in a draw between Zoroark and Latios. As a symbol of respect Latios allowed the exhausted Kytes to capture it with his final pokeball, making Kytes its partner and unknowingly its Guardian.

When Kytes received word of the tournament, he was unable to contain his excitement. Eager to escape the dullness of his everyday life, he marched right out the front gate of his manner. Ready to make his name known , and see the world.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pokémon]

Zoroark: Male/ Illusion(Moves: Night Daze,Sucker punch,dig,Hyperbeam)

Latios: Male/ Levitate ( Luster purge, Zen head-butt, Dragon pulse, Ice beam)

Dusknoir: Male/Pressure(Shadow punch, Ice punch, Will-O-Wisp,shadow ball)

Scizor :Female/Technician (Sword dance, double-team, Bullet paunch, X-scissor)

Milotic: Female/Cute Charm ( Hydro pump, Recover, Aqua tail, Protect)

Galvantula: Male/Compoundeyes ( Bug Buzz, electro web, thunder wave, sucker punch)

Weavile: Female/Pressure (Brick Break, Metal claw, Blizzard, Screech) 

Skuntank: Male/Aftermath (Poison Gas, Explosion, Dig, Flamethrower, Giga impact)

Lilligant: Female/Chlorophyll (Sunny Day, Solar beam, Petal dance, giga drain)

Meloetta:none/ Serene Grace(Relic Song, Sing, Parrish song, close combat )[/spoiler] [/spoiler]

Looks good, except for your Pokemon. You have both Latios and Meloetta...only one legendary each. When you fix that, we will discuss your entrance into the RP.

I think I forgot. Gimme a moment to remember.

It's Darkrai.

Quite honestly...I didn't notice that last part of your post for awhile...I feel kinda stupid right now...*hangs head in shame*

Looks good, except for your Pokemon. You have both Latios and Meloetta...only one legendary each. When you fix that, we will discuss your entrance into the RP.

Quite honestly...I didn't notice that last part of your post for awhile...I feel kinda stupid right now...*hangs head in shame*

Me too I didn't see it until it was pointed out XD

Oh wow my bad xD

fixed: Ambipom:Male/Technician (Iron Tail, Thunder punch, Focus Punch, Water pulse )

Accepted!

So alright, since you are a Guardian and you need to be entered in the tournament, you will appear at the feast. You have won your first battle that day, and you are enjoying the celebration like everyone else. Easy enough?

Accepted!

So alright, since you are a Guardian and you need to be entered in the tournament, you will appear at the feast. You have won your first battle that day, and you are enjoying the celebration like everyone else. Easy enough?

Sounds good!

Archived