[Finished]Sora's 24-Hour Contests #1: Draws 2 cards? Borkborkbork ban eet!

Sora1499

I'm bored, so I thought I'd start doing these, quick and easy contests that take only a day to resolve.

Entry Fee and Prizes

*No entry fee.  Lucky you.

*3 reps for first place.  Everyone else, thank you for participating.

Rules

1.  Get your card to me via PM by 3 p.m. tomorrow EST.

2.  No flaming, spamming, trolling, etc.

3.  Written cards are ok.

4.  Follow the card requirements.

5.  I have the right to add rules if I deem it necessary.

Card Requirements

*Make a single (1) card with an effect that either draws 2 or more cards or sends 1 or more cards from your opponent's hand to the graveyard.

Judgment

*OCG: -/5

*Balance: -/12

*Creativity: -/10

*Usability: -/8

If you wanna join, say so in this thread.  Best of luck everyone!

I haven't been on this site or made cards in a while so i'm probably going to suck it up. However there is no entry fee so ill give it a try. 

Edit: i just realized this was posted yesterday. I apologies. but i shall post my card anyway

bqrf7mN.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

If you control no face up monsters: special summon this card in face up attack position. This card may not be destroyed as a result of battle. If this card is in face up Defense position: Destroy it. If you take battle damage involving battle with this card: your opponent must discard 1 and 1 additional card for every thousand points of damage you take.   [/spoiler] 

Oh yeah, almost forgot, well, I suppose I did, because I missed the deadline. I hope it's not too late cuz no one submitted anyway.

Madolche Expresso

[Quick-Play Spell]

Target 1 monster you control; return it to the Deck, and if you do, draw 2 cards, but you cannot activate the effects of that monster or monsters with the same name for the rest of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Madolche Expresso" per turn.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived