Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That post will be edited in the morning so it covers the other two situations that are currently taking place.

But just for expediency and giving you something to post about here are the "booby traps" your characters will be going through.

Left: Infinite Loop: Your tunnel no connects back into the entrance which is empty and from that point on any tunnel you choose will lead you back to the entrance. The only real difference is now that it looks like everything is decently lit.

Up: Perpetual Darkness: Your path just doesn't seem to end and it goes on forever and ever. Even when you turn around to go back...now that path is infinite. Nothing else seems to be noticeably different just that you can't seem to go backward or forward.

Down: Boss battle 

Right: You come to a fork in the road. And two signs saying "Go this way" for some reason the signs can respond to questions and you learn that you've fallen into the One tells only lies another tells only truth game.

Also note Misaki was the light source so if you aren't in a group with her you should explain how you can see? Secondly regardless of your situation your walkie talkie symbols still work. 

So action bout to go down.

Sad that H. N. isn't here though her characters were going to unravel a big piece of the story ( for this mission anyway).

The Henry vs Fabu fight is going to be something I have to buck up and write but I want it to be epic. Though everyone else is good to go have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, with many disappearing in this mission, I guess it's some sort of fatigue you could call it? I dunno, but with less people posting I kinda lost steam for a bit.

Once this mission is finished I should be able to do Caroline's posts [acronym='I guess, anyway. I can't see the future =/']with more energy.[/acronym]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived