Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Sigh.... Mine and JZ's lap top broke so we wont be able to be on for... If we are luck after a couple of weeks saving up to get a new computer. We could still post on our X-box or play station but it would be slow and sloppy, so put our characters on hiatus for now.. sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I ask I have missed

If you mean what you have missed: then nothing much.

New kids had their first boss battle against the Bame family. They got their guild symbols and now they are on their first mission known as O'Holy Knight (see Mission Board in OP) which has so far ended up becoming an aerial death aboard colliding trains.

The Terra v. Satomi fight is not an actual fight, but a nose bleed contest.  

ATTENTION:

I will be taking a trip with two of my friends to Japan to visit an old friend of ours. From July 2nd to July 9th I will not have internet access and will not be able to post. Just some forewarning. 

The Terra v. Satomi fight is not an actual fight, but a nose bleed contest.  

ATTENTION:

I will be taking a trip with two of my friends to Japan to visit an old friend of ours. From July 2nd to July 9th I will not have internet access and will not be able to post. Just some forewarning. 

That is fine have fun. This mission isn't that strenuous anyway and with the rate of posting you most likely will not have missed much

Hey Bailas, I'm going to post later today... Just so I know, Vince, and Tsuna have been recalled?

>_> May as well post as our magnificent medic, while I'm at it

Yeah they have been told to stand down for now. 

Having said that, I'll be honest you can go forth and steam to the other guild if you want. Satomi and Mayu/Maya may are fighting two on two I don't everyone to miss out on action if they want it. Tsuna will follow if you choose to go. Once Caroline takes control of the Chimera Soul train car we can leave this battle sequence. 

FYI just so everyone knows the position of everyone else. Picture a clock

Chimera Soul: 12

Ghost Trick: 6

Satomi, Terra, Mayu, Alegra: 7

Nicholas Guild, Caroline, Henry, Zack: 9

Okay so now that we have reached the destination you see the "face" of your somewhat employer its group making time.

With so few "active" users you all are free to your own routes. You can either go to the underground marketplace, the cave in question, or just stay and chat with Mr. Eastley. the choice is yours. 

Here is an app to think about

[spoiler='App']
Username: Ruler's return
Name: Soren Juri (going by Reven Lyxn)

[spoiler='Apperance']117826_1221599853781_full.jpg [/spoiler]
He is currently wearing a hood and mask combo that hides every thing but his eyes until he can clear his name.

Personality: He is careful with everything he dos. He dose not allow thing to get out of his control. He has a super calm determiner to him. He would be super charismatic if not for the fact that he has to remain calm . He is calculating in the way he fights taking in all the possibilities he precise. He is cautious and only uses the power he needs to use. He has no hate for the rune knights even though they locked him up for supposedly killing his old guild. He dose not enjoy being threaten or seeing the innocent get hurt. He is always on his guard and very diligent. He never lets anything hold him down. He never lets anything stop him from achieving a goal which he picks. He also has intense love for his sister who he grew up with and he enjoys his guild mates as well.

History: He grew up with his sister in a small town and went to the towns magic school. He was one of the top students at the school with out even trying. He was close to his sister who was beginning to look as if she was going to be a better student than him. He was going to let it happen if it happened but since it never happened he was going to leave it alone. He soon was part of the forming of the of ZeroBear his local guild. He was a loyal member of his guild and soon rose to be one of its strongest members. He was so happy with being a member that he shared his experience with his sister. While he was on a mission he had a run in with a wizard who apparently could copy peoples magic. He had not know what was going to come after he was beat by the man. Soren soon returned home to see that his friends where killed and guild hall destroyed. He was shaken up by this and it looked as if the town was not in the best shape as it was partly destroyed. He let his first action be go to check on his sister. She told him what happened and what people where saying. He did not tell his sister much before the rune knights showed up and arrested him. He watched as the people he knew looked at him as if he was some form of monster. He sat in his cell day in night letting the thought of revenge fester in his mind. He remembered that the prison was good but not that good. He soon found an opportunity to escape as the prison had a riot. He escaped and quickly went under a second name and learned a new magical style. He began to wonder around when he heard of a new guild forming called Chimera Soul. He Figured he pay them a visit after their members got settled in.

Goals/Subplot: He has one goal and that is to get revenge for his old guild by chasing down the man who soiled his name and getting his revenge. He dose not really care about clearing his name. He just wants the revenge and will do anything to get it.

Magic: He has his primary magic type is sanguine . He can manipulate his blood to create things out of it. He has the ability to get his blood to push poisons out of his body. He also picked up a second magic aura magic He can switch up his aura to get different effects. He can switch to a blue Aura to increase speed, A red aura to create shields, a yellow aura to create illusions, and a green aura to increase strength. He can only use one aura at a time.

Weapons/Items:He carries about 50 feet of wire.[/spoiler]

Here is an app to think about 

[spoiler='App']
Username: Ruler's return
Name: Soren Juri (going by Reven Lyxn)
[spoiler='Apperance']117826_1221599853781_full.jpg [/spoiler]
He is currently wearing a hood and mask combo that hides every thing but his eyes until he can clear his name.

Personality: He is careful with everything he dos. He dose not allow thing to get out of his control.  He has a super calm determiner to him. He would be super charismatic  if not for the fact that he has to remain calm . He is calculating in the way he fights taking in all the possibilities he precise. He is cautious and only uses the power he needs to use.  He has no hate for the rune knights even though they locked him up for supposedly killing his old guild.  He dose not enjoy being threaten or seeing the innocent get hurt. He is always on his guard and very diligent. He never lets anything hold him down. He never lets anything stop him from achieving a goal which he picks. He also has intense love for his sister who he grew up with and he enjoys his guild mates as well.
History: He grew up with his sister in a small town and went to the towns magic school. He was one of the top students at the school with out even trying. He was close to his sister who was beginning to look as if she was going to be a better student than him. He was going to let it happen if it happened but since it never happened he was going to leave it alone. He soon was part of the forming of the  of ZeroBear his local guild. He was a loyal member of his guild and soon rose to be one of its strongest members. He was so happy with being a member that he shared his experience with his sister. While he was on a mission he had a run in with a wizard who apparently could copy peoples magic. He had not know what was going to come after he was beat by the man. Soren soon returned home to see that his friends where killed and guild hall destroyed. He was shaken up by this and it looked as if the town was not in the best shape as it was partly destroyed. He let his first action be go to check on his sister. She told him what happened and what people where saying. He did not tell his sister much before the rune knights showed up and arrested him. He watched as the people he knew looked at him as if he was some form of monster. He sat in his cell day in night letting the thought of revenge fester in his mind. He remembered that the prison was good but not that good. He soon found an opportunity to escape as the prison had a riot. He escaped and quickly went under a second name and learned a new magical style. He began to wonder around when he heard of a new guild forming called Chimera Soul. He Figured he pay them a visit after their members got settled in.
Goals/Subplot: He has one goal and that is to get revenge for his old guild by chasing down the man who soiled his name and getting his revenge. He dose not really care about clearing his name. He just wants the revenge and will do anything to get it.
Magic: He has his primary sound magic which allows him to create sonic booms and launch sound to cut and smash things. He can also silence areas and create sound walls to act as shield and to bend things.He also picked up a second magic aura magic He can switch up his aura to get different effects. He can switch to a blue Aura to increase speed, A red aura to create shields, and a green aura to increase strength. He can only use one aura at a time.
Weapons/Items:He carries about 50 feet of wire.
[/spoiler]

First I would like some form of spacing. Second I don't like "sound" as a power. Sound is incredibly fast and borderline unblockable. Ergo to powerful. Meaning you can expand upon the aura part or pic another magic.

Archived