Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well once Joseph Responds if he can, and if he tells me he cant I'll just post, basically the plan she says is what I said in the OOC

And maybe the "Doctor" could heal Zack? I mean he is Rushing off to his death might as well give him pique phys condition lol.

I'm going to need to make an action tree or something, because I'm lost. Way too many players in this event, though that might be the point, maybe?

I suppose I should just reply to what was directed to Caroline, I guess.

Right now everyone is prepping for the "zak attack plan" Simon and Chris aren't doing anything While just keeps hitting people with giant snakes of doom.

Jolta can move the water away and  we can do the plan perfectly fine... I'll re-post the plan on this page.

honestly people are not understanding the lesson the GM is trying to make, Both GM's Talon and bailas, Were all trying to do our own thing wich is futile, We need to work together..... comon guys...

The Ice dragon slayer creates area of ice to lock the GM' and co's Feet, The technomancer Attaches the armor to Zack, While Jori(My affectionate name for her lol) covers him in a slick water (To prevent him from being grabbed.), while I Use my character and magnetize the armor and sling him forward. his already 23 mile an hour Max, Amplified, While the others run a distraction.

With that Zack bolts forward and at the last moment before the Brothers try and grab him He uses his pendant to blast forward and poke the GM.... Then Promptly die and come back lolz

What do you all think of this?

Oh and ANBU I wondered if you could have your character Harden the armor?

Just for extra generosity here's the floor layout of the ball room 

------------------------------------------------WALL-----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Henry, Tsuna, Aichi, Kin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------Satomi---------------------Vincent, Kin's metal cat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talon ---Chris--------------------------Simon----------------------------Michael ---------------------Danica, Gabriol, Zak, Fran

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Caroline, Park, Hitomi

-------------------------------------------------WALL--------------------------------------------------

Things to note the water dragon is under water as there is about 4ft of water flooding the dining room now. Everywhere from Satomi on back are just giant Chain snakes (a la matrix 3 style) just tormenting everyone.

Well my char is currently dynamic make only in his magic = stuff like birds, the metallic feline, spiders, etc. stuff that's based on living things that can move, with a simple amount of thought process inside the dynamic make creation

perhaps something like spiders/some other small creature that clings to the armor could work?
would provide an extra layer of the metal Kin uses  (at least in some areas it would anyway, not sure how much he could logically make considering what he's running on now is anger and lack of normal sanity)..

Awesome! =3 Teamwork~

Ohhh! Anbu! Can they be Birds? So he has what looks like metallic feather armor of a sort. and hey Zack could probably form a sort of Not really a "Unity Raid" so to speak but a link between the combo of you three making the combo much more powerful?

Okay I sent everyone a message of the order this needs to go, But I'll put it here. Encapturer, Anbu, Jolta, JZ, me, hollow, and finally bailas. anyone not in this list im sorry I tried to factor in everyone I could. But even though the card cover is glorious I need everyone else to run Distraction...

Any Questions? Qualms?

Sorry that was me dident know I was on his ac xp But that post was actualy pretty epic for what it was En. :)

Ohh sonic I diddn't see you sorry Dx you just created a ice paith for zack, after hollow posts you can post, The order of attacking is above your last post.

Archived