Graphic Design Content Planning

Night

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Vibrant sounds so fun ; A;

BUT WE WILL BEAT YOU, BECAUSE WE GOT SOUL!

WE, AS A TEAM, WILL TRAIN AT THE SUMMIT OF someplaceinasia AND DEFEAT YOU ALL!

Or, you know, we can just be friendly.  c:

...I really wanna make a rainbow tag for our team but it's so contradictory, it isn't even funny.

I want so badly to be in Nocturne just because it suits my name so god damn well.

That and I want to vector an owl and have it as my logo, sigh. 

Oh and for those who haven't noticed, this thread will now be used for planning future graphic design related content, if anyone has any ideas, share them here. 

Alright, so now that everything's enacted, and finals have finally ended for most, things have begun to calm down, I suppose it's time to look to the future. 

While teams are a great boost to activity, that alone cannot sustain us. We need content, lots of it. 

Some things I've been planning and/or considering:

• SOTW: Already revived, and currently functioning. The idea with this is to keep it alive for as long as possible. If we make it to SOTW #100, I'll post nude pics, I swear. 
  • CollabFX: Something I've always wanted to have fully functional every since that first collab battle we had oh so long ago. Basically there will be a certain amount of collab battles every week and it'll be fun, I promise.
  • Team Battles/Tourneys: There will probably a leader-board of sorts in the competitions section which will let us keep track of team wins and probably singles/collab wins as well. This will have to be elaborated on in detail later.
  • Member projects: I want to see more people taking initiative, making tutorials, resource packs, self-run tournaments, 1v1's, shops, graphic archives, all of it. I can't be the only one trying to implement changes. 

Everything is still in the air as of now, but again, now that finals are over and we've got all summer to produce art and be merry, expect showcase to be quite lively. 

If you've got any ideas or opinions, share them. 

Archived